剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
And it's just...
真是太奇怪了
so weird you did it.
还会更奇怪
It gets weirder.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哇哦 我很久都没听到一个女人对我说这话了
Wow. Those are words I haven't heard from a woman in a long time.
那天我说了你没帮我
The other day, I said you hadn't helped me,
但那不是真的
but that isn't true.
根据我家人眼中的恐惧来判断
And judging from the terror in my family's eyes,
我也许应该坚持下去
I probably ought to stick with this.
不好意思
Sorry.
你开始计时之前
Before you start the clock,
我想问你 你为什么有安全房♥啊
I wanted to ask, why do you have a panic room?
因为我会接待不稳定的人
Because I work with unstable people.
你什么时候做的
When did you get it?
八个月前吧
About eight months ago.
我们就是在八个月前开始合作的
We started working together eight months ago.
我爱这个 谢谢你
I love this. Thank you.
四号♥桌说他们的意大利面太咸了
Table four says their pasta is too salty.
是因为我的眼泪
It's from my tears.
你能重做一道 别哭了吗
Well, can you refire and hold the boo-hoo?
何必麻烦 一切都没有意义了
Why bother? Nothing has any meaning anymore.
告诉你那桌客人 回家吃芝士肉派吧
Tell your tables to go home and eat a Hot Pocket.
我知道你经历了情伤
Look, I know you're going through something,
但是你能振作起来吗
but do you think you can pull it together?
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我不该在你面前这样的
I shouldn't do this in front of you
毕竟你是如此渴望我
given how you ache for me.
再说一次
One more time.
我不爱你
I do not love you.
我对你完全没有感觉
I have no feelings for you whatsoever.
我对你毫无一丝渴望
I am not aching for you in any way.
克丽丝蒂 教我如何像你这样伪装吧
Oh, Christy. Teach me how to pretend like you.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表