剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我付不起健身房♥的会员费
I can't afford a gym membership.
老天 我给你涨工资行了吧
Oh, my God, fine. I'll give you a freakin' raise.
真的吗
Really?
真的 出去
Yes. Get out.
拿走这杯地上捡起的恶心咖啡
And take your dirty street coffee with you.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
我今天去见我的治疗师了
I met with my therapist today,
一切对我来说都变得很清楚了
and, um, everything has become very clear to me.
如果你想结束这桩婚姻
If you want out of this marriage,
我完全能理解
I totally understand.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
特雷弗让我意识到 如果你还能行走
Trevor made me realize that if you could still walk,
就不会跟我在一起了
you would be with someone else.
你的治疗师这么说吗
Your therapist said that?
他的原话
His exact words.
显然 如果没发生那场意外
Obviously, if the accident hadn't happened,
你就会跟录像里其中一个大美女在一起 而不是...
you'd be with one of those women in the video, not...
我这样的人
someone like me.
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all...
录像里的那些女人
the women in the video...
丽贝卡是瘾君子 劳拉是瘾君子
Rebecca was a coke addict, Laura was a coke addict,
珍妮是执业女巫
and Jenny was a practicing witch.
同时也是瘾君子
And a coke addict.
其次
Second of all,
你在录像里看到的亚当
the Adam you saw in that video...
不是一个好人
Not a good guy.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你只是想让我好过一点
You're just trying to make me feel better.
我不谈论那段日子的其中一个原因 邦妮
One of the reasons I don't talk about those years, Bonnie,
就是那会让我想起我当年是什么样的人
is because it reminds me of who I was back then.
什么样的人
Which was what?
一个不善待女性的人
A guy that didn't treat women very well.
那场意外 虽然很可怕
The accident, as awful as it was...
但让我变得谦卑
...I got humbled.
这时候我出现了是吗
I guess that's where I come in?
是的 因为那个男人配不上你
It is, because that guy wouldn't have deserved you.
这个男人配得上
This guy does.
你想想
I mean, think about it.
我们都变了
We've both changed.
如果我在你还没戒酒时认识你
If I met you before you got sober,
结果会怎么样
how would that have worked out?
亲爱的
Oh... honey, ha,
那我会把你吃干抹净 然后把白骨丢弃在公路边
I would have left your bleached bones by the highway.
所以我们是不是在合适的时间
So you think maybe we found each other
遇见了彼此
at the right time?
是的
Yes.
我等不及告诉特雷弗他错得多离谱
I can't wait to tell Trevor how wrong he was.
你连交叉对比档案都不会
You don't know how to cross-reference a file!
你周末还打电♥话♥给我
You call me on the weekends!
你连"宣誓书"都不会拼
You don't know how to spell "Affidavit"!
宣
A-F-F-I-D-
誓
A-D-I-
"苏"
T!
她只是个病人
She's just a patient!
她不能决定你的价值
She does not define you!
你不是骗子 你不是骗子
You're not a fraud. You're not a fraud!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表