剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That's so sad.
是的 我爸还烧了我的踢踏鞋
It is. Also, my father burned my tap shoes.
你一直都想当女神/木匠吗
Did you always want to be a goddess/carpenter?
我的生活跌宕起伏
You know, my life's had a lot of twists and turns.
最近我才真正有空思考
It's only recently that I've really been able to think
我想成为什么
about what I want to be.
我的确很喜欢木工活
I mean, I do love carpentry,
但是 我不知道 我内心的女神
but, I don't know, the goddess in me
可能需要找更有成就感的工作
might need to find something a little more fulfilling.
也许如果我们接吻
Well, maybe if we put our lips together,
就能想到办法
we could think of something.
抱歉 我还没完全吞下去呢
Sorry, I hadn't fully swallowed yet.
没事 我做的小吃
It's okay. My food is more delicious
在你嘴里更美味
when it's in your mouth.
太粗暴了吗
Too rough?
不 这才叫太粗暴
No. This would be too rough.
我该锁门吗
Should I lock the door?
已经锁了
Already did.
好吧
Okay.
几个更新 杏仁奶快没了
Couple of updates. We are running low on almond milk.
还有 我炒了特雷弗
Also, I fired Trevor.
那是干嘛
What was that?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. u202d- Nothing.
好奇问一句
Just out of curiosity, though,
你为什么要炒了你的治疗师
why would you fire your therapist?
因为你好些了吗
'Cause you're all better?
那是干嘛
What was that?
嘲弄的哼声
A derisive snort.
如果你们非得知道 我已经厌倦了
If you must know, I've grown weary
他躲在标签后面
of his hiding behind labels.
他竟然大胆叫我拒绝帮助的抱怨者
He had the audacity to call me a help-rejecting complainer.
再做一次 看看后果会如何
Do that again, see what happens.
我只是觉得你最近挺好的
I'm just thinking you've been pretty good lately,
特雷弗也许是部分原因
and Trevor was maybe part of that.
你的心理治疗对我真的很有帮助
Yeah, your therapy was really helping me.
你 我们
You. Us.
这个家庭
The family.
并没有 结束了
It's not. It's over.
随你怎么把头发弄蓬松 伙计
And you can fluff this up all you want, pal.
还是一眼就能看穿你秃了
You can see right through it!
能给我提供非疯子的观点吗
Can I have a non-lunatic opinion?
没事啦
Oh, you're good.
心理助产课
Lamaze class.
他们在放电影
They're showing them the movie.
是啊 男人们看起来极度震惊
Yeah. The men are looking pretty shell-shocked.
我不想坚持愤怒
Listen, I don't want to hold on to this anger.
你就是你 你永远也不会改变
You are who you are, and you're never gonna change,
我爱你
and I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我知道你也不会改变
And I know you're not gonna change.
你也不会改变
And you're not gonna change.
你永远也不会改变
And you will never change.
不改变的你啊
There you are not changing.
你也是
And you.
别逞能 记得做硬膜外麻醉
Don't be a hero. Get the epidural.
人们说你看到婴儿的脸时就忘了疼痛
They say you forget the pain when you see the face.
才不会 记得做硬膜外麻醉
You don't. Get the epidural.
你只是想帮忙
Look, you were just trying to help,
我也许拒绝了那一点 同时还在抱怨
and I may have rejected that while also complaining.
容我辩护 我被诊断为
In my defense, I have been diagnosed
拒绝帮助的抱怨者
as a help-rejecting complainer.
或者你只是个酒瘾者
Or you're just an alcoholic
并不总是想解决问题
who doesn't always want to live in the solution.
大家对我的看法各不相同
I am many things to many people.
听着
Look,
我知道冥想差点让我们大打出手
I know meditation almost led us to blows,
但我想再试一次 虽然这没用
but I want to try again even though it'll never work.
我打赌有用 输了让你泡四小时我的按♥摩♥浴缸
I bet you four hours in my Jacuzzi it does.
周六你怎么不说这话
See, now, where was that Saturday?
今晚的特色菜是什么
So, what are tonight's specials?
今晚的特色菜是爱
Tonight's special is love.
很好 加不加屁球
Great. Is that with or without fart balls?
对哦 我忘了
That's right, I forgot.
你从来没有品尝过丘比特的甜酒杯
You have never sipped from Cupid's sweet goblet.
在做猪排吗
So, we doing a pork chop?
保罗 那是猪排吗
Paul, is that a pork chop?
塔米最爱的花是什么
What's Tammy's favorite flower?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 是水仙花 我们聊了一整晚
I do. It's daffodils. We talked all night.
把这个拿给她
Take this to her.
她知道特色菜吗
Does she know the specials?
快点 爱的翅膀
Quickly. Wings of love.
我猜你俩进展得不错
I'm guessing things went pretty good.
超棒的
It was awesome.
我有过的最棒约会
Best date I ever had.
我得跟他分手
I have to break up with him.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我是说 好棒 但是为啥
I mean, yay, but huh?
那晚很浪漫 啃脸
The night was pure romance, and the face eating
简直是少女梦寐以求的一切
was everything a girl could dream of,
但我没准备好定下来
but I'm not ready to settle down.
那种男人是适合结婚的人
And that's the kind of guy you marry.
是吗
It is?
要让他心碎真是让我难受
Kills me to have to break his heart.
是吗
It does?
他是我遇见过的最敏感的人
He's the most sensitive man I've ever met.
是吗
He is?
现在我看出你为何那么爱他了
Now I see why you're so in love with him.
啊哈
Aha!
那才不是啊哈
That's not an "Aha."
别说啊哈了
Put that "Aha" Away.
我身上还藏着一朵水仙花
I have one more daffodil hidden somewhere on my body.
想领导搜索队吗
Care to lead the search party?
鲁迪 我们得谈谈
Rudy, we need to talk.
不
No...!
我觉得塔米刚和鲁迪主厨分手了
I think Tammy just broke up with Chef Rudy.
对你来说是好消息啊 你这么爱他
Good news for you. You're so in love with him.
你好
Hi.
我是皮特·彼得森房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的克里斯·彼得森
Chris Peterson from Pete Peterson Real Estate.
皮特是我爸
Pete's my dad.
要信息资料吗
Listing sheet?
安全室
Panic room?
我的治疗师为什么有安全室
Why does my shrink have a panic room?
我不知道 但那很适合做婴儿房♥
I don't know, but it would make a great nursery.
别烦我 克里斯
Leave me alone, Chris!
皮特 不管你是哪个彼得森
Pete. Whichever Peterson you are.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
今天是周二 上午十点
It's Tuesday. My 10:00 A.M.
你上周炒了我
You fired me last week.
如果你要当我的治疗师
If you're gonna be my therapist,
那你就不能对我言听计从
you can't listen to everything I say.
好吧 请坐
Okay. Have a seat.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
易趣上买♥♥的
eBay.
我也许是从你老婆手里买♥♥的
There's a chance I may have bought it from your wife.
无论如何 给你
But anyway, here.
邦妮
Bonnie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是
So...
不可思议的体贴周到啊
So impossibly thoughtful.
你做了这件事
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表