剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I had no idea you felt that way.
我之前也不知道
I didn't either.
抱歉 我知道这对你来说很重要
I'm sorry. I know this was important to you.
别说不重要 因为你显然
And don't say it wasn't, because you clearly paid
付了欢迎垫的加急运费
for expedited shipping on that welcome mat.
只用加三块
It was only three dollars more.
我只是希望整个世界知道
I... I just wanted the whole world to know
我们是一家人
that we're a family.
你为什么不说这样的话
Why would you say something like that?
什么
What?
太有爱了 现在我又犹豫了
So sweet. Now I'm waffling again.
不不 别犹豫
No, no, no, no, no, don't waffle.
你终于爱上了邦妮·普兰科特
You finally love Bonnie Plunkett,
我一直都爱邦妮·普兰科特 所以
and I've always loved Bonnie Plunkett, so...
那你就继续叫邦妮·普兰科特吧
stay Bonnie Plunkett.
好吧 但我这样做是为了你
All right, but I'm doing this for you.
这并不意味着我们不能弄一个
And, hey, this doesn't mean we can't have a welcome mat
写着"贾尼考斯基一家"的欢迎垫啊
that says "The Janikowskis."
至少你和格斯姓贾尼考斯基
At the very least, you and Gus are Janikowskis.
格斯姓伍费顿
Gus's last name is Wooferton.
我们把垫子拿出来吧 它肯定不会抱怨的
Let's just put out the mat. I'm sure he won't complain.
贾鸡孬斯基一家
"The Jackinowskis."
大家总想在里面加个C
Everyone always wants to put a "C" in it.
工作怎么样
How was work?
很棒 多亏了你
Excellent, thanks to you.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我救了我老板
Yeah. I saved my boss's ass
当时她嗑太嗨了 恐慌发作
when she got way too high and freaked out.
你真的很擅长 你不得不扇她吗
You are really good at that. Did you have to slap her?
是的 但她跟你一样喜欢扇回来
Yep. But just like you, she hit back.
但是
But...
我让她清醒到可以开会
I sobered her up enough for her meeting,
明天我可以跟她一起去法庭了
and now I get to go to court with her tomorrow.
主要是去拿她的酸奶 但还是很棒
Mostly to carry her yogurt, but still.
恭喜了
Congratulations!
根据现在的情况
So now with the way this turned out,
坚持到底 不屈不挠
can sticking with it and persevering
取得巨大的成功能够被叫做
and getting huge success be called...
像邦妮·普兰科特吗 可以
Pulling a Bonnie Plunkett? Yes, it can.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表