剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I was surprised you wanted to see me.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
无论如何 我
Look, for what it's worth, I...
我知道我做的事情不对
I know what I did was wrong.
经过了最近几天 我渐渐开始了解你
And after these last few days, getting to know you, I...
我希望我们之前就是彼此生活的一部分
I wish we had been part of each other's lives.
我要捐肾给你
I'm giving you my kidney.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
你真是
You are the most...
我有幸遇见的
magnificent, generous woman
最高尚慷慨的女人
I have ever had the privilege to meet.
别说了
Stop.
我只是去做检测
I'm just getting tested.
但如果匹配 我就捐给你
But if it's a match, it's yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
之后
And-and after...
我们痊愈之后
after we've recovered,
我们要去巴黎
we are going to Paris.
我说的话是真心的
I meant what I said.
我想成为你生活的一部分
I want to be part of your life.
我不会跟你去巴黎
I'm not going to Paris with you.
夏威夷呢
Hawaii?
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我们不会是家人
And we're not gonna be family.
我有一个家了
I have a family.
我跟她们不是亲戚 但是
I mean, I'm not related to them, but...
她们同时陪着我
they've always been there for me
我知道她们会一直陪着我
and I know they always will be.
你为什么要为了我这样做
Why are you doing this for me?
我不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
我只是在救人一命
I'm just saving a life.
瞧瞧我 我正式是器官捐献者了
Look at me, I'm officially an organ donor.
我的驾照上有捐献者的标志了
Got my donor dot on my driver's license.
现在我人美心也美了
Now I'm beautiful outside and in.
我们医院下周有献血活动
Well, we're having a blood drive at the hospital next week.
看在老天的分上 温蒂 我需要我的血
For God's sake, Wendy, I need my blood.
我的器官捐献伙伴来了
Hey! There's my organ buddy.
克丽丝蒂 给大家看看你的标志
Christy, show everybody your donor dot!
是医生办公室
It's the doctor's office.
喂
Hello?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
匹配
She's a match.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表