剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
格斯 击掌
Gus, give me five.
击掌
Give me five.
你的爪 我的手 碰一起
Your paw, my hand, make it happen.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我见你和其他人击掌过
I have seen you do it with other people.
可恶
Ah, damn it!
爸爸生气了
Ooh, Daddy's mad.
统一战线 好吧
United front, right?
我会记得这事的
I'll remember this.
你吃了我床头柜抽屉里的巧克力吗
Did you eat the chocolate out of my nightstand drawer?
抱歉 我今天要去加油 我会再带一个回来
Sorry. I have to get gas today; I'll pick you up another one.
这不是加油站巧克力
This isn't gas station chocolate.
它有接骨木和海盐的味道
It has hints of elderberry and sea salt.
可可含量72%
It's 72% cacao.
你很生气连名字都念错了
You're so upset you don't know how to pronounce it.
我爱你 亲爱的 但那叫卡卡
I love you, honey, but it's cocoa.
不 那叫可可 你个乡巴佬
No, it's cacao, you hillbilly.
我一次只品尝一小块
And I was savoring this one square at a time.
你像奥古斯塔斯·格鲁普一样吃了个精光
You ripped through this thing like Augustus Gloop.
谁
Who?
《欢乐糖果屋》里那个纳粹肥仔
The fat Nazi kid from Willy Wonka.
他是个纳粹吗
He was a Nazi?
如果我想分享的话
If I wanted to share it,
我会放在厨房♥里的
I would have put it in the kitchen
我在那里放的所有东西都被吃了
where everything of mine gets eaten.
别动我的抽屉
Stay out of my drawer.
我觉得你反应过度了
Ah, I think you're overreacting.
我能给你沏杯茶
Can I make you a cup of tea
或倒一杯热乎乎的可可吗
or a nice comforting mug of hot "Cacao"?
不行
No.
鲁迪 特色菜是什么
Hey, Rudy, what are the specials?
我告诉你什么是特色
Well, I'll tell you what's special.
我的好朋友克丽丝蒂愉快的问候
A cheery hello from my good friend Christy.
天啊 你想要什么
Oh, God, what do you want?
一个小小的忙
A wee favor-poo. Hmm?
我醉驾了
I got a DUI.
他们吊销了我的驾照 所以听好了
They suspended my license, and so, get this:
法律规定我必须做你做的那件事
I am legally required to do that thing you do.
哭着入睡吗
Cry myself to sleep?
我是说你和其他醉鬼的聚会
I'm referring to your meetings with the other drunkards.
我必须参加十次戒瘾互助会 让人给这张卡签名
I have to go to ten AA meetings and get this card signed.
你能去十次戒瘾互助会
So, could you go to ten AA meetings
让人给这张卡签名吗
and get this card signed?
不能
No.
如果规定你去 你就必须去
If you've been ordered to go, you have to go.
好 你什么时候来接我
All right. When are you picking me up?
我为什么要接你
Why do I have to pick you up?
因为我有可能蹲监狱
Because I could go to jail,
而你的生计全靠我
and your livelihood depends on me.
天啊 不行
God, no.
明早八点在社区中心
There's a meeting tomorrow at 8:00 A.M.
有个互助会
at the community center.
那句话里没有
Oof. I do not like
一个我喜欢的字
any of those words.
三点还有个互助会
There's another meeting at 3:00,
但我认识会上的人 所以你必须友善点
but I know people at that one, so you have to be nice.
我会提前喝几杯鸡尾酒 放松一下
I'll have a couple of cocktails beforehand, loosen up.
你为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
极品老妈 第七季第四集
发音确实是"可可"
It is pronounced "Cacao."
什么
What?
是的 巧克力是可可豆做的
Yes, chocolate is made from the cacao bean.
玛乔丽 巧克力不是豆子做的
Marjorie, chocolate does not come from a bean.
重点是 那只是破糖果
The point is, it's just stupid candy,
他不该记仇的
and he should get over it.
亚当的要求真的很高吗
Does Adam really ask for that much?
性方面吗
Sexually?
我为什么要谈性方面
Why would I be talking sexually?
你告诉我啊 顺说 是的
You tell me. P.S., yes.
我只是说尊重他的底线或许比较好
I'm just saying it might be nice to respect his boundaries.
性方面吗
Sexually?
再见
Goodbye.
-玛乔丽变迷糊了 -超迷糊
- Marjorie is really losing it. - Big time.
她刚给自己的一只猫办了生日派对
She just threw a birthday party for one of her cats.
我做了个演讲 连提示都没有
I had to make a speech, with no heads-up.
但蛋糕挺香
Pretty good cake, though.
鲁迪 进来
Rudy, in here.
一直走
All the way.
快点
Come on.
愁容满面 伴有自杀风险
Oof. Cloudy with a chance of suicide.
我说了友善点
I told you to be nice.
现在闭嘴坐下
Now shut up and sit down.
我给你倒一杯咖啡
I'll get you a cup of coffee.
卡布奇诺 不加奶 一撮香草
Cappuccino, bone dry, one pump of vanilla.
我是玛丽
Hi, I'm Mary.
别烦老子
No.
真是噩梦
What a nightmare.
很抱歉带了洛娜·杜恩饼干
Ah, sorry about the Lorna Doones.
我没时间烤东西
I didn't have time to bake.
我忙着策划生日派对呢
I was busy planning a birthday party.
不是因为这个
It's not that.
我在照顾鲁迪主厨
I'm babysitting Chef Rudy.
他醉驾了
He got a DUI.
法庭规定出席吗
Court-ordered attendance?
痛恨参会的每一分钟
And resenting every minute of it.
他才不想戒瘾
He doesn't care about getting sober.
这只是浪费时间
It's just a waste of time.
克丽丝蒂 如果你改变对鲁迪的态度
Christy, if you change your attitude about Rudy,
你有可能拯救他的人生
you could be the one to help save his life.
我从没想过这与我有关
I never thought of making it about me.
我白教你了吗
Have I taught you nothing?
你撑过了第一次互助会
So... you got through your first meeting.
我真为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
我知道这很难
I know it's a lot.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me how you're feeling.
怎样回答都没错
There's no wrong answer.
一次完了 还有九次
One down, nine to go.
好 出发吧
All right, let's hit it.
等等 不 怎么回事
Wait. No. What's happening?
她们是谁
Who are these people?
温蒂和吉尔
It's Wendy and Jill.
她们在会上分享过
They both shared at the meeting.
是的 我依然有点小激动
Yes. I'm still a-tingle. Hmm.
她们为什么坐在你沉闷的经济型轿车后座上
Why are they in the backseat of your dreary economy car?
克丽丝蒂 我能凶他吗
Christy, am I allowed to be mean to him?
不能 他是新人
No, he's a newcomer.
该死 欢迎
Damn it. Welcome.
很高兴你加入了我们
So glad you're joining us.
互助会后 我们都去咖啡馆喝咖啡吃馅饼
After meetings we all go to the bistro for coffee and pie.
法庭没规定我必须去喝咖啡吃馅饼
I was not court-ordered for coffee and pie.
好 那你叫优步
Okay, then get an Uber.
很遗憾 我被禁止使用优步 来福
Alas, I've been banned by Uber, Lyft,
和大部分固定出租车
and most gypsy cabs.
显然 现在到处都是摄像头
Apparently, there are cameras everywhere now.
可不是嘛
Ugh, tell me about it.
在内曼·马库斯的更衣室里...
In the Neiman Marcus dressing room...
不不 我们这不是交流体会
No, no. We're not going back and forth.
再一次 欢迎
Again, welcome.
你在开玩笑吗
Oh, are you kidding me?
我跟你说的最后一句话就是别碰我的东西
Literally, the last thing I said to you was leave my stuff alone.
我在替换你的巧克力
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表