剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
It's perfect! Ah...
贝琳达 娜塔莉 你们看见了吗
Belinda, Natalie, did you see it?
-真美 -真棒
- Beautiful. u202d- Yes.
我真高兴
Oh, I'm so happy.
做得好 给你报酬
Job well done. And here you go.
75美元 我们说好的
$75, just like we agreed.
是啊 我们说好的
Yeah, just like we agreed.
贝琳达 你给我的卧室吸完尘后
Belinda, put all of Andy's grill stuff
把安迪烧烤的东西都放到我的新架子上
up on my new shelf when you're done vacuuming my bedroom.
我已经吸了两次
I already vacuumed it twice.
也许第三次会更好
Perhaps the third time will be the charm.
谢啦谢啦
Thank you, thank you.
这就是你最开始做的架子 对吧
That's the same shelf you started with, isn't it?
是的 但现在这是她的主意了
Yep, but now it's her idea.
你懂得很快嘛
You caught on fast.
真有趣 我从未见过吉尔的这一面
You know, it's funny, I've never seen this side of Jill.
她还有别的一面吗
Is there another side?
她怎么不懂 我多花了时间和材料
How could she not get that with all the extra time and materials,
她应该多付我钱
she should pay me more money?
这是吉尔数学
It's Jill math.
她付钱让我们干活到五点 但把我们留到六点半
She pays us to work till 5:00, but keeps us till 6:30.
她三年里都没给我们加薪了
And she hasn't given us a raise in three years.
但她的确跟我们说了很多句谢啦谢啦
But she does give us lots of "Thank you, thank yous."
我试图用这话来买♥♥杂物 但行不通
I tried to buy groceries with them, but it didn't work.
这样不对
That's not right.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
不 我是认真的 这样不对
No, I'm serious. It's not right.
-我们同意 -这样错了
- We agree. - I mean, it's wrong!
记得我们过去也是这样吗
Remember when we were like that?
我想留下来回忆往事
I'd stay and reminisce,
但我得去给一块干净的地毯吸尘了
but I have to go and vacuum a clean carpet.
谢谢你肯见我们
Thanks for seeing us.
我们知道这有点奇怪
We know this is a little weird.
没事 我只是希望大家处得来
That's fine. I just want everyone to get along.
宝贝 谁敲的门
Babe, who's at the door?
这两位是邦妮和克丽丝蒂
Uh, this is, uh, Bonnie and Christy.
你妈妈的朋友
Friends of your mother's.
我们其实见过面
You and I actually met.
是在几年前 你妈妈得癌症的时候
It was a few years ago, when your mom had cancer.
对哦
Right.
你那时候就多管闲事
You stuck your nose in then.
我猜你现在也是来多管闲事的
I'm assuming you're here to stick it in again now?
看那婴儿
Look at the baby!
关于那个女人 我没啥好说的
I have nothing to say about that woman.
联♥系♥她是个错误 那甚至不是我的主意
It was a mistake to reach out. It wasn't even my idea.
是我的
It was mine.
我觉得索菲亚有个奶奶会挺好的
I thought it would be nice for Sophia to have a grandmother
她也许想偶尔照看一下孩子
who might like to babysit every once in a while.
我太特么累了
I'm so frickin' tired.
玛乔丽会很乐意来照看孩子
Marjorie would love to babysit.
真遗憾
Well, that's too bad.
她做出了自己的选择 我也是
She's made her choices and I've made mine.
我知道你很难相信
I know this is difficult to believe,
但你生气的那个人已经不存在了
but the person you're angry at doesn't exist anymore.
如果你再给她一次机会 你会看到的
And if you gave her another chance, you'd see that.
是的 她是个了不起的女人
Yeah, she is a remarkable woman.
为许多人做了很多好事
She has done so much good for so many people.
真棒 她能帮助陌生人 但不帮她亲儿子
Great. She can help total strangers but not her own son.
伙计 你又不是十岁小孩了
Okay, buddy, you're not ten years old anymore.
你妈妈很早之前搞砸了
Your mother screwed up a long time ago.
你需要放她一马
You need to let her off the hook already.
她一直都让我心力交瘁
I mean, this one put me through the wringer forever,
但她改变了想法 现在我们关系很好
but she came around, and now we're good.
我没有让她心力交瘁
I wasn't putting her through the wringer,
我是在照顾我自己
I was taking care of myself.
没错 那正是我在做的事
Exactly. And-and that's what I'm doing.
但重点是 我女儿原谅了我
But the point is, my daughter forgave me.
但那需要时间
But that took time.
你需要做对自己来说最好的事
And you need to do what's best for you.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我只是曾经跟他处境一样 所以我能感同身受
Well, I just, I have been in his position, so I can empathize.
当你拥有创伤的童年时
When you've had a traumatizing childhood,
那很难释怀
it's hard to just let that go.
真的很难
It's really hard.
但那是有可能的
But it's possible.
那就是我们过来告诉他的话 那是有可能的
That's what we're here to tell him, that it's possible.
当然啦
Of course it is.
我们现在和好了
We're good now.
那是因为我有了我需要的空间
And that's because I took the space I needed.
他有了28年的空间
He's had 28 years of space.
我申明一下 你把我赶出你的生活时
And for the record, I don't think much healing went on
也没经历多少治愈
when you shut me out of your life.
-但我们现在和好了 -亲密得不得了
- But we are good now. - So good.
我觉得我们亲密的原因是
And I think the reason we're so good now
我们学会了相处 而不是让怨恨加深
is that we deal with each other instead of letting our resentments fester
在不恰当的时间冒泡
and bubble up at inappropriate times.
你没法安排感情 妈妈
You can't schedule feelings, Mom.
感情来了就是来了
They just get here when they get here!
但你可以选择别告诉别人
But you can choose to keep them to yourself!
抱歉 她把我惹毛了
Sorry, she's just so activating.
我要走了
I'm heading out.
好 谢啦谢啦
Okay. Thank you, thank you.
我得告诉你一件事
Look, I need to tell you something,
因为如果我不说 就会积累怨恨
because if I don't, it'll build up
不久后 我在红花餐厅办生日派对时
and pretty soon when I do my birthday thing at Benihana,
你就不会受邀 而你会崩溃
you won't be invited and you'll be devastated
因为你不知道原因
'cause you won't know why.
好复杂啊 你生我的气了吗
That was a lot to follow. Are you mad at me?
你我说好75美元做一个架子
You and I agreed on $75 for one shelf.
我很喜欢啊
And I love it.
是啊 但是为了做好这个架子
Yeah, but in order to get to that shelf,
你让我做了另外两个架子
you made me build two other shelves.
还有一系列橱柜
And a series of cabinets.
所以呢
So...?
所以我想要更多报酬
So I want more money.
光是材料 我就花了更多钱
I spent more than that on materials alone,
更别提还有我付出的时间
not to mention my time.
我觉得250美元挺合适的
So I think $250 sounds fair.
我去拿支票簿
Let me get my checkbook.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. u202d- You're welcome.
-你知道我为什么这样要求吧 -嗯
- You get why I'd asked, right? - Mm-hmm.
因为看起来你给我开支票只是为了让我闭嘴
Because it seems like you're writing me the check to shut me up.
支票不就是这作用吗
Isn't that what checks are for?
不 支票是给为你辛勤工作的人付工资的
No, they're for paying people who work very hard for you.
我听到了 冷静点
I heard you, I heard you. Calm down.
不 因为这不仅跟我有关
No, because it's not just about me.
你三年都没给管家加薪吗
You-you know, you haven't given your housekeepers a raise in three years?
我当然有
Of course I have.
没有 三年里都没有
Nope. Not in three years.
你怎么知道的
Well, how would you even know that?
因为过去几天里
Because for the last few days,
我都在《唐顿庄园》的厨房♥里
I've been in the kitchen of Downton Abbey.
我爱那部剧
I love that show.
那才叫员工
Now that's a staff.
贝琳达和娜塔莉很棒
Belinda and Natalie are fantastic.
我一直都说谢谢啊
And I say thank you all the time.
也许你该用钱表示
Well, maybe you should start doing it with money.
不是你说过
I mean, aren't you the one that says
你需要向人们支付他们的价值吗
you need to pay people their value?
是啊
Yes.
那你为什么不付
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表