剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
这里好冷 你能抱抱她吗
Ooh, it's cold in here. Could you hold her for a second
我去拿她的帽子
while I grab her hat?
不要 我不喜欢
Ugh, no. Not a fan.
你可是护士啊
You're a nurse.
成年人的护士
Of adults.
你什么毛病啊
What is the matter with you?
婴儿是世界上最珍贵的东西
Babies are the most precious things in the world.
而我永远也不会有自己的孩子
And I am never gonna have one.
你又不知道
Oh, you don't know that.
我开始有这种感觉了
It's starting to feel that way.
我一直在尽力装出一副勇敢的样子
And I've been doing my best to put on a brave face,
但是这个快乐天使坐在我大腿上
but then this little bundle of joy lands in my lap,
我再也没法保持冷静了
and I can't hold it together anymore.
能有人抱抱她吗 我去拿她的帽子
Can somebody please take the baby so I could get her hat!
-你去吧 -我不知道
- You do it. - I don't know,
我不大喜欢婴儿
I'm not really into babies.
瞧瞧这宝宝
Look at the baby!
你不觉得她有股怪味吗
You don't think she smells weird?
我知道我应该相信上帝有个计划
I know I'm supposed to trust that my higher power has a plan,
但是如果那个计划
but... I'm not really interested
不包括我当上妈妈的话 我其实不感兴趣
if that plan doesn't include me being a mother.
瞧见了吗
See?
我擅长应付成年人
Adults I'm good with.
给我 我抱她出去
Here. I'll take her outside.
不 你比我更需要待在这里开会
No, you need to be here more than me.
我就打算吐槽亚当
I was just gonna bitch about Adam.
而你崩溃了
You're having a breakdown.
但她还可以当几小时我的宝宝
But she could still be my baby for a few more hours.
哎呀 这样吧 温蒂 你去开会
Ooh. Yikes. Listen. Wendy, you start the meeting.
-我要送她回玛乔丽家 -好
- I'm gonna take her back to Marjorie's. - Okay.
那小手
Ugh. The little hands.
瞧瞧你 好小只啊
Look at you so tiny.
刚来到这个世界没多久
Just starting out.
好消息 现在是做女人的好时机
Good news, it's a great time to be a woman.
你可以凶猛
You can be fierce now.
不必听任何人的废话
You don't have to take C-R-A-P from anybody.
你可以畅所欲言
You can speak your mind.
你可以告诉男人他是个魂淡
You can tell a guy when he's being a D-I-C-K.
知道吗 我们要停一下
Know what? We're gonna make one stop.
-我辞职 -什么
- I quit. u202d- What?
那是谁的孩子
Whose baby is that?
别换话题
Don't change the subject.
我无法为不信任我的人工作
I can't work for someone who doesn't trust me.
谁不信任你 那是谁的孩子
Who doesn't trust you? Whose baby is that?
你不信任我 不让我进你的办公室
You don't trust me. You banned me from your office.
我懂 别信任前科犯
I mean, I get it. Don't trust the ex-con.
我们不配有第二次机会
We don't deserve a second chance.
那为什么释放我们啊
Why let us out at all?
这是我在家学到的小技巧
Okay, here's a little something I learned at home.
你需要开互助会吗
Do you need a meeting?
因为我在说出我的感受吗
Oh, 'cause I'm feeling my feelings?
塔米 我跟所有人都说不许进我办公室
Tammy, I told everyone to stay out of my office.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? u202d- Yeah.
-为什么 -因为我现在还不信任乔
- Why? - 'Cause I don't trust Joe yet,
我不想单独排挤他
and I didn't want to single him out.
对 乔超级诡异的
Oh, yeah, Joe's super creepy.
你一开始为什么雇佣他
Why'd you hire him in the first place?
因为他是个前科犯 我想给他个机会
'Cause he's an ex-con, and I'm trying to give him a break.
我觉得有些愚蠢
Oh. Well, I feel a little foolish.
你想取消辞职吗
Do you want to un-quit?
是的 现在我重新就职了
Yes, please. And now that I'm back,
能来点免费的员工鸡翅吗
can I get some free employee wings?
你好啊 宝宝
Hello, baby.
没事了 我们走了
Never mind. We're leaving.
那是谁的孩子啊
Well... whose baby is that?
我回家了
We're home.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
索菲亚
Sophia?
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
索菲亚在哪里
Where is Sophia?
我妈在你家带她呢
She's with my mom at your house.
我就在我家 这里没人
I'm at my house. No one's here.
等等 我把她加进群聊
Hold on. I'll-I'll conference her in.
我是邦妮
Go for Bonnie.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在路边
I'm on the side of the road
看阿尔洛换轮胎
watching Arlo change a tire.
-什么 -什么
- What? u202d- What?
-宝宝呢 -玛乔丽
- Where is the baby? u202d- Hey, Marjorie.
吉尔在你家带她呢
She's at your house with Jill.
我就在我家 这里没人
I'm at my house. There's no one here.
我把她加进群聊
Let me conference her in.
喂
Hello?
-你在哪 -刚开完会
- Where are you? - Oh. Leaving a meeting.
我孙女呢
Where is my granddaugher?
塔米带她回你家了
Well, Tammy brought her back to your house,
因为我有些崩溃
because I was having a bit of a meltdown.
带婴儿就没有好结果
No good comes from babies.
塔米不在这里
Tammy's not here.
我把她加进群聊
I'll conference her in.
喂
Hello?
-索菲亚在哪 -你在哪 -孩子在哪
- Where's Sophia? u202d- Where are you? - Where's the baby?
这是群聊吗 我没用过哎
Is this a conference call? I've never been on one of those.
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are.
我在你的客厅
I'm in your living room.
-你不在 -你不在
- No, you aren't! - No, you're not!
等等 你在
Wait. Yes, you are.
再见
Goodbye.
我漂亮的小孙女啊
There's my beautiful girl!
她更喜欢你叫她"凶猛女人"
She prefers "Fierce woman."
如果你对着她的肚子吹气 她会咯咯地笑
Also, if you blow on her belly, she giggles.
谁不会呢
Then again, who doesn't?
婚礼怎么样
Hi. How was the wedding?
很棒 索菲亚呢
It was great. Where's Sophia?
在那
Right there.
我们玩得超开心
We had the best time!
我们跳舞了 人们往我的酒杯里倒酒
We danced. People filled my wineglass.
没人咬我的乳♥头♥
No one bit down on my nipple.
我真高兴
Oh, I'm so glad.
索菲亚和我也度过了很棒的一天
Sophia and I had a wonderful day, too.
我得承认 我本来有些紧张
You know, I got to admit, I was little nervous about this,
但你做得很好
but you really came through.
你最好了
You're the best.
你真的变了
You really have changed.
这话意义重大
That means a lot.
也许我们有空可以再安排一次
So, um, maybe we can do this again sometime.
-我太乐意了 -我太乐意了
- I would love that. - I would love that.
好吧
Okay.
杰瑞 等等
Jerry. Wait.
我今天不是一个人带的孩子
I didn't exactly do this alone today.
我得带一只生病的猫去看兽医
Uh, I had to take a sick cat to the vet,
所以我把索菲亚交给克丽丝蒂照顾
so I left Sophia with Christy,
然后克丽丝蒂感冒了
and then Christy came down with a cold,
所以她把索菲亚托付给她妈妈
so she gave Sophia to her mom, and...
基本上 我快速拨号♥的所有联♥系♥人
Basically, everyone on my speed dial
今天都照顾了你的女儿
took care of your daughter today.
但我跟你保证
But I guarantee you
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表