剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Did you, though?
因为感觉没有那么蓬松
'Cause it's not as fluffed up as it should be.
我会再打扫一次
I'll give it another go.
这次我会使尽全力
And this time, I'll really put my back into it.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
好 我要去按♥摩♥
All righty, I'm gonna go get a massage,
洗个蒸汽澡 然后放松一会儿
take a steam and then relax for a little while.
你一天真忙 记得留打盹的时间
That's a pretty busy day. Leave time for a nap.
我总是留的
I always do.
你午餐想吃什么
What would you like for lunch?
在午餐之前我早做完了
Oh, I'll be done way before then.
你之前为吉尔女士工作过吗
Have you worked for Miss Jill before?
-没有 -我给你做金枪鱼
- No. - I'll make you tuna.
必须说 你同意做石蜡护理令我惊讶
Got to say, I'm surprised you said yes to the paraffin.
我当时不知道这是什么
I didn't know what it was.
我以为她要给我零食
I thought she was offering me a snack.
不管这手套里发生着什么
Well, whatever's happening inside this mitt
感觉都很柔软暖和
feels soft and warm.
还有点性感
And kind of sexy.
天啊 我需要一个男友
Man, I need a boyfriend.
人们都这样说
That is the word on the street.
也许这个胸罩会改变我的约会生活
Maybe this bra is gonna change my whole dating life.
你已经戴了几天了
You've been wearing it for a couple of days.
有欣赏者[揉搓者]吗
Gotten any feelers?
目前只有我
Just me for right now.
你猜怎么着 感觉还不赖
But you know what? It ain't bad.
-是玛乔丽 -这么快
- It's Marjorie. - So soon?
等等
Hang on.
她说"尽快来接我"
She says, "Come get me ASAP."
-这不是好兆头 -我知道 我们得走了
- That's not good. - I know, we got to go
做完这个就走 不去折扣店了
right after we're done here. No T.J. Maxx.
妈 我们现在就得走
Mom, we got to go now.
怎么了 她说的是"尽可能快"
What? She said, "As soon as possible."
我现在这个样子只可能
The only thing that's possible right now
从烤箱里取烤鸡
is me taking a chicken out of the oven.
11点22分 我说过午餐前我就会走
11:22. Told you I'd be out of here by lunch.
好样的
Well done.
我洗了蒸汽澡
Well, I took my steam,
但那里没有桉树喷雾
but there was no eucalyptus spray,
我不想怪谁 但是娜塔莉
and I'm not gonna point any fingers, but Natalie?
我会去处理
I'll take care of it.
谢啦谢啦
Thank you, thank you.
我做好架子了 你觉得怎样
I finished your shelf. What do you think?
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
不 我喜欢
No, I like it.
不过呢
But?
和我想象中不一样
It's just not what I pictured.
你想象的是什么样
Well, what did you picture?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想象中的架子有边和顶
I mean, I-I guess I sort of saw the shelf with sides and a top
还有几扇门
and maybe some doors.
所以是个橱柜
So a cabinet.
橱柜 对 我就想要那种架子
A cabinet, yes. That's the kind of shelf I want.
好 我需要准备更多物资
All right. Well, I need to get more supplies,
但没问题
but okay.
你最棒了
Oh. You're the best. u202dAh...
谢啦谢啦
Thank you, thank you.
你的金枪鱼三明治要烤的还是不烤的
Would you like your tuna sandwich toasted or not toasted?
烤的
Toasted.
天啊 她坐在路边
Oh, God, she's sitting on the curb.
看起来像个忧郁的花♥园♥地精
Looks like a depressed garden gnome.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you okay? u202d- No.
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为进展顺利
I thought it was going well.
然后我说婴儿看起来很冷
And then I said the baby looked cold
也许她需要一张毯子
and maybe she needed a blanket.
突然之间我儿子开始冲我大喊
Then all of a sudden my son starts screaming at me
说我无权教他如何当家长
that I have no right to tell him how to parent.
真疯狂
That's crazy.
你说那话是无心的
You didn't mean anything by it.
知道吗 我要进去说句话
You know what? I'm gonna go in and say something.
不 别掺和
No. Stay out of it.
但这不公平
But it's not fair.
拜托送我回家吧
Please just take me home.
现在感觉怎样
So? What do you think?
嗯
Hmm.
所以我给她做了个橱柜 所有人都知道
So I build her a cabinet, which everyone knows
那和架子不是一个东西
is different than a shelf,
而她说"太封闭了"
and she says it's "Too closed-off."
然后我们用了她选的玻璃门 你猜怎么着
So we try glass doors that she picked out, and then guess what?
她说"太通透了"
She says it's "Too see-through."
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
没人对我发泄过
No one ever vents to me.
很好 她来了
Oh, good. She came.
希望她今天感觉好些
Mm. Hope she's doing better today.
知道吗 邦妮
You know, Bonnie,
停车场划线是有理由的
they paint lines in the parking lot for a reason.
不好
Nope.
抱歉 我以后停车会注意
I'm sorry, I'll park better in the future.
该死 真难喝
Damn, this is terrible.
总是很难喝
It's always terrible.
你想对我发泄吗
Do you want to vent to me?
现在正流行
It's a thing now.
还有一个人分享的时间
We have time for one more share.
我来
I'll go.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
好吧
Fine.
玛乔丽 酒瘾者
Marjorie, alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
我知道我坚持戒瘾很长时间了
I know that I've been sober for a long time
我当姐♥妹♥们♥的互助对象 试图做所有正确的事
and I sponsor women and I try to do all the right things,
但在我儿子眼里
but... in my son's eyes,
我总是那个他在上学路上看到的
I'll-I'll always be the mom he saw passed out on the sidewalk
在人行道上昏倒的妈妈
on his way to school.
我已经接受了他和我可能永远不会建立感情
And I had accepted that he and I might never have a relationship.
但是我看到了他
But then I saw him.
我还见到了我美丽的孙女
And I met my beautiful new granddaughter.
现在我希望他从未主动联♥系♥过我
And now I wish he'd never reached out to me at all.
如果她儿子像我们一样了解她
If her son knew her the way we do,
他会很激动让她回到他生活中的
he'd be excited to have her in his life.
那可真是他走运了
He'd be lucky to have her in his life.
他得了解她有多出色
He needs to know how incredible she is.
得有人去告诉他
Someone needs to tell him.
我们要去告诉他吗
Ooh, are we telling him?
当然
Hell yeah, we are.
我正要说我们应该去他家干涉一下
I was literally about to say we should go there and meddle.
我们太合拍了
We're so in sync.
你也在想我们该在
Were you also thinking we should stop
免下车餐厅停靠 买♥♥...
at the drive-through and get...
脆卷肉馅饼吗
Crunchwrap gorditas?
我本来打算说沙拉的
I was gonna say salads.
好吧 但我们对她儿子的意见一致
Okay, but same page about the son.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
击掌啊
A high five.
先预告一下行吗
How about an "Up top" first?
我听从了你的建议 做得"更加精简"
I followed your suggestions, made it "More streamlined,"
去掉了"愚蠢的装饰"
got rid of the "Silly frills."
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
塔米
Oh, Tammy!
太完美了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表