剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
各位 看看
Hey, guys, check it out.
"温蒂·哈里斯 护士长"
"Wendy Harris, Nurse Supervisor."
你升职了吗
You got a promotion?
你姓哈里斯吗
Your last name is Harris?
我很开心 所以不会放在心上
I'm so happy, I'm not even gonna let that bother me.
-好样的 -恭喜
- Aw, good for you. - Congratulations!
你工作很努力 这是你应得的
You work so hard, you deserve this.
你在讽刺我吗
Are you being sarcastic?
完全没有
Not at all.
事实上 我想为我们的挚友祝酒
In fact, I would like to propose a toast to our dear friend...
求你别毁了这一刻
Please don't ruin this for me.
我是真心的
I'm being sincere.
是吗
Are you?
是的
Yes!
我真心为她自豪
I'm genuinely proud of her.
妈妈 停下 你骗不了我们
Mom, stop. You're not fooling us.
好吧 反正装好人也很累
Fine. It was exhausting, anyway.
现在这正式成为庆祝餐了
Well, now this is officially a celebration.
随便点 我们请客
Order whatever you want. It's on us.
谢谢 我点汤就行了
Thanks, I'm just gonna have soup.
汤吗 要么点大餐要么别点
Soup? I say go big or go home.
点沙肉鸡拉
Get the sicken cheeser.
沙肉鸡拉是什么
What's a sicken cheeser?
我是说鸡肉沙拉
I meant the chicken Caesar.
该死 我总是说错
Damn it, I keep flipping my words.
我知道 你今天分享时说错了两次
I know-- you did it twice during your share today.
你听起来疯了就像
You sounded cricken frazy.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
也许是因为我没睡觉
Maybe it's 'cause I'm not sleeping.
是因为你和安迪在办事吗
Is that 'cause you and Andy are "Takin' care of bidness"?
不 是因为不管我把恒温器调多低
No, it's 'cause no matter how low I set the thermostat,
我总是像洗桑拿一样被热醒
I still wake up like I just walked out of a sauna.
是因为办事热的吗
From "Takin' care of bidness"?
亲爱的 看点毛♥片♥好吗
Sweetie? Watch some porn or something.
我看了 没用
I do. It doesn't help.
你看过医生了吗 也许你快更年期了
Have you seen your doctor? Maybe you're in perimenopause.
你才快更年期了 贱♥人♥
Maybe you are, bitch.
抱歉 我最近也有点易怒
Sorry. I've also been irritable.
我通常在心中对你只有爱
You know, I usually have nothing but love for you in my heart,
但在温蒂特殊的D[日子]称她为B[贱♥人♥]
but calling Wendy a "B" On her special "D"
非常NC
is totally "NC."
意思是不酷
Not Cool.
你说得对 让我来补偿你
You're right. Let me make it up to you.
本周五开完会后
After the meeting this Friday,
我会带大家去我的俱乐部吃午餐
I'll take us all to my club for lunch.
谢谢 吉尔 你真好
Thanks, Jill. That's so nice of you.
无论如何
And for what's it's worth,
我还是觉得看医生是个好主意
I still think going to your doctor is a good idea.
闭上嘴吧 你这没牙的老龙
Well, keep it to yourself, you toothless old dragon.
我现在就给医生打电♥话♥
I'm... I'm gonna call my doctor now.
好
Yeah.
极品老妈 第七季第十六集
我从没去过乡村俱乐部
I've never been to a country club before.
有次我裸奔穿过了高尔夫球场
I mean, once I ran naked across a golf course.
距离比你想象中要长得多
It's so much further than you think it's gonna be.
我叫邦妮 我看起来很美
Hi. My name is Bonnie, and I look fabulous.
我叫克丽丝蒂
Hi. My name is Christy, and...
是的
yeah...
你们看过俱乐部的菜单吗
Hey, did you guys check out the menu for the club?
我们上网查了
We looked it up online.
有很多贝类
Lot of shellfish.
你们知道两人份肋眼牛排吗
You know that ribeye for two?
如果我一个人吃 你们会另眼看我吗
If I get it for myself, would you guys judge me?
我希望你们开心 我刚去看了医生
Well, I hope you're happy. I just went to my doctor,
原来我真的快梗年期了
and it turns out I am in peri-meni-pause.
更年期
Peri-meno-pause.
别纠正一个梗年期的女人
Do not correct a woman in peri-meni-pause.
亲爱的 我们都经历过
Oh, uh, look, honey, we all go through it.
这很正常
It's natural.
我什么时候在乎过正常
Since when do I care about natural?
我费劲千辛万苦戒瘾
I have worked so hard to stay sober
就是为了掌控自己说什么 做什么
so that I can be in control of what I say and what I do
扔什么到屋子另一边
and what I throw across the room.
现在 正当我觉得掌控住了时
And now, just when I'm feeling like I got it all together,
我的荷尔蒙说"去你的 我现在是你的更高力量"
my hormones are like, "Screw you! I'm your higher power now!"
我不确定我有没有经历过更年期
I'm not sure if I went through perimenopause.
那时候我在蹲监狱
I was in prison at the time.
所有人都很热 急躁 而且在扔东西
Everyone was hot, cranky and throwin' stuff.
我说的"东西"是指人
And by "Stuff," I mean people.
医生说这可能会持续十年
The doctor said this could last a decade.
十年啊
A decade!
我们搬家吧
We're moving.
通常会短得多
Well, it's usually much shorter than that.
我出现了一些轻微症状 然后就结束了
I had a few mild symptoms and then boom, over.
自那以后 我一直感觉自己掌控着生活
And I've really felt like I was in my power ever since.
而且不用再戴套了
Plus, no more condoms.
很好 让我想起我的子♥宫♥要报废了
Oh, good. Remind me that my baby-maker's going out of business.
我才刚终于遇到一个
Right when I finally have a guy
我想和他生孩子的男人
I might actually want to make a baby with.
抱歉 你能重复一遍你刚说的话吗
Sorry, could you repeat what you just said?
因为玛乔丽说了"套"以后我就聋了
'Cause I went deaf when Marjorie said "Condoms."
你确定我们不能坐下吗 或许可以
Are you sure we can't sit down, maybe get started
先上一盘腌黄瓜
with a little pickle plate or something?
我刚告诉过您 在俱乐部会员到场之前
As I told you before, I can't seat your party
我不能让你们坐下
until the club member arrives.
我刚也告诉过您
And as I told you before,
好的 我们在那边等着
okay, we'll be right over there.
克丽丝蒂 你有点安静
Christy, you've been kind of quiet.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我只是有个坏消息
I just got some bad news.
我不想让我变成中心
I don't want to make it about me.
-今天是温蒂的日子 -等着瞧
- It's Wendy's day. - Wait for it.
我没被选上去模拟法庭
It's just, I didn't get picked for moot court.
-那是什么 -他们假装自己是真律师
- What's that? - They make believe they're lawyers.
如果我连一个洗车店旁的
How am I ever gonna be taken seriously as a lawyer
法学院的模拟法庭都上不了
if I can't even make moot court
我还怎么作为律师被认真对待
at a law school next to a car wash?
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know where I went wrong.
我很早就申请了 我拍了教授马屁
I put my name in early, I sucked up to the professors,
我能在镜子中看到你
and I can see you in the mirror!
我也能看到你 你好
And I see you, too. Hi.
是吉尔
It's Jill.
她来不了了
She's not coming.
-不是吧 -什么
- Seriously? - u202dWhat?!
她说她要
She is, and I quote,
"回家和安迪造孩子"
"Going home to have Andy put a baby in it."
我们的午餐怎么办
What about our lunch?
她说她会补偿你
She says she'll make it up to you.
现在你们都看过我穿这件裙子了
Well, now you've already seen me in this dress.
这是我第一次穿珊瑚色
It's my first time wearing coral.
等等
Hang on.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你想和五个美女一起用餐吗
Would you like to have lunch with five beautiful women?
酒水费不会很贵
There won't be a big bar bill!
你好
Hi.
你好 你怎么回家了
Hi. What are you doing home?
你不是要和克丽丝蒂吃大餐吗
I thought you were having a big lunch for Christy.
-是温蒂 -她们都差不多
- Wendy. - They all kind of blend.
顺便说句 感谢你一直
By the way, thanks for always having
在屋里常备面包和火腿
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表