剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Mary, are you gonna haunt my mother
你会缠她一辈子吗
if she's not nice to everyone else?
她显灵了
Ooh, she's here.
-克丽丝蒂 -来了
- Christy! - I'm here.
-克丽丝蒂 -来了
- Christy! - I'm here.
-克丽丝蒂 -来了
- Christy! - I'm here.
早上好
Oh. Good morning.
我今天在地板上办公
I'm working from the floor today.
好 这是你的冰沙
Okay. Here's your smoothie.
你得端到我嘴边
You'll need to hold it up to my mouth.
端的时候别看我
Don't look at me when you do it.
那会让我觉得脆弱
It'll make me feel vulnerable.
不 那是我眼睛 找到我的嘴
No, that's my eye. Find my mouth.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我有事 昨晚在一款
I am not. Last night, while under the influence
强劲大♥麻♥的影响下
of a particularly zippy strain of sativa,
我的陌陌约会对象和我做了不明智的决定
my Tinder date and I made the ill-advised decision
将文件夹贴在脚上 然后滑下了楼梯
to tape folders to our feet and ski down the stairs.
我们吓坏了我的狗 我扭伤了腰
We terrified my dog, and I tweaked my back.
然后我们做了爱 我彻底毁了腰
Then we had sex and I destroyed my back.
痉挛 扶我起来
Oh! Oh! Spasm. Help me up!
-疼 -抱歉
- Ow. - Sorry.
-疼 -抱歉
- Ow. - Sorry.
-疼 -抱歉
- Ow. Oh! - Sorry.
这姿势感觉不错 保持住
That feels good. Stay right there.
趁我抱着你 我能请你帮个忙吗
While I have you, can I ask a quick favor?
算你狠
Well played.
我试图帮助一个朋友的刚被捕的外孙
I'm-I'm trying to help out a friend's grandson who just got arrested.
你认识愿意做无偿工作的刑事律师吗
Do you know a criminal lawyer who might be able to handle it pro Bono?
-我愿意做 -真的吗
- I'll do it. - You will?
所有合伙人都必须做无偿工作
All of the partners are required to do pro Bono work.
这是你替我打工的好机会
This is a great opportunity for you to do mine.
我还在上法学院
I'm still in law school.
你觉得我能自己打官司了吗
You think I'm ready to handle my own case?
当然不 我只是不在乎结果
Oh, God, no. I just don't care how this turns out.
我今天剩下时间都要这样吗
So, is this the rest of my day?
是的 别用胸晃我的头了
Yep. Stop moving my head with your boobs.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我本打算坐这里 但我意识到了
Well, I was gonna sit there, but then I realized
玛丽曾坐在这里
that's where Mary sat,
我不想坐在她的灵魂上
and I didn't want to sit on her spirit.
就像我在她生前做的一样
Like I did when she was alive.
还是没反应吗
Again, nothing?
我承认我对她不好
Look, I admit I did not treat her well,
但我在努力弥补
but I'm trying to make up for it.
所以我认为该留着这个空椅子
To that end, I think we should leave this chair empty
以致敬玛丽
to honor Mary.
玛丽会喜欢这样的
Oh, Mary would love that.
我都快撑不住了 我们能别谈玛丽了吗
I'm barely holding it together. Can we not talk about Mary?
说起玛丽
Speaking of Mary,
我给她女儿打了电♥话♥
I called her daughter, and she said
她说他们不打算办葬礼
they're not planning to have a memorial.
真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
是的 所以我要办一个
It is. So I'm gonna throw one.
这是让我更了解她的方式
My way of getting to know her a little better.
这真是一件有爱和善良的事
That is such a loving and kind thing to do.
-你在讽刺吗 -我在说真心话
- Are you being mean? - I'm being sincere.
嗯 还是看不出来
Yeah. Still can't tell.
玛丽的事让我焦头烂额
This Mary thing's really scrambled my eggs.
我知道她比我们老得多
I mean, I know she was way older than the rest of us...
我觉得她比玛乔丽年轻几岁
I think she was a couple years younger than Marjorie.
-什么 -是的
- What?! - Yup.
不只是玛乔丽的衣服显老
It's not just Marjorie's clothes that make her old,
她本来就老
it's actual time.
抱歉 还没习惯当好人
Sorry. New to nice.
我从没想过这个
I've never thought about this,
但玛乔丽随时都可能死
but Marjorie could go at any minute.
是的 下一个肯定是她
Oh, yeah, she's definitely next.
可恶
Damn it.
完事后敲门
Just knock on the door when you're done.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 戴维斯先生
Hello, Mr. Davis.
朋友叫我臭臭
My friends call me Stink.
要不我们折中一下
Well, how about we split the difference
叫你托德
and call you Todd?
我叫克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
My name is Christy Plunkett,
我是来向你提供法律代理的
and I am here to offer you legal representation.
你是个律师吗
You're a lawyer?
还不是 但我在为一个很恶毒的律师打工
Not yet, but I work for a really mean one,
这对我来说是坏事 对你来说可能是好事
which sucks for me but could be great for you.
我也是你外婆的朋友
I was also a friend of your grandma's.
很遗憾你失去了她
I'm very sorry for your loss.
谢谢 你知道她的电视归谁吗
Thanks. You know who's getting her TV?
我不知道
I don't.
作为我的半吊子律师 你能查出来吗
As my sort of lawyer, could you find out?
没问题
Sure.
我还想要她的微波炉
Oh, I also want her microwave.
有个按钮上有爆米花的图片
It's got a button with a popcorn picture on it.
还有一个烤土豆的 但不大好用
There's one for a potato, too, but it doesn't work as good.
你外婆去世时 我就在场
You know, I was there when your grandmother died.
她很爱你
She loved you so much.
实际上 她的遗言跟你有关
In fact, her last words were about you.
真好 你的胸罩能给我吗
That's nice. Hey, can I have your bra?
我不乱来 我只是打算卖♥♥给一个人
Nothing weird. I'm just gonna sell it to a guy.
他也许会乱来的
He'll probably do something weird with it.
知道吗 我打算叫你臭臭
You know what? I am gonna call you Stink.
维罗妮卡 你有空吗
Hey, Veronica, do you have a minute... ?
新东西啊
Oh, that's new.
刚送来的
It just got delivered.
我希望每次电♥话♥会议能跑三到四英里
I'm hoping to do three to four miles per conference call.
你感觉好些了吗
So you're feeling better?
要么是这样 要么我吃了太多止痛药太嗨了
Either that, or I'm super high on painkillers.
也许两者都有
Maybe both.
总之 我去了监狱 见了托德
Anyway, I went to the jail and interviewed Todd.
间歇训练法
Ah. Interval training.
继续吧
Just keep going.
我在跟你以及我自己说话
I'm talking to you and myself.
我觉得我们不该代理这个人
I don't think we should represent this guy.
他绝对有罪 而且是个彻底的人♥渣♥
He's definitely guilty and a total scumbag.
这玩意儿现在想让我爬山吗
Ugh, this thing wants me to climb a mountain now?
克丽丝蒂 你上 直到它的坡度再次变平
Christy, take over until it flattens out again.
-我不知道这个 -快上
- I don't see how that would... - Take over!
克丽丝蒂
Christy...
需要律师的人
people who need lawyers
往往是那些做出错误选择的人
tend to be people who make bad choices.
我们要评判错误选择吗
So, do we judge bad choices?
不 我们爱错误选择
No, we love bad choices,
因为它们为我们的鞋子 食物和假期买♥♥单
because they pay for our shoes and food and vacations.
你喜欢鞋子 食物和假期吗
Do you like shoes and food and vacations?
不喜欢这双鞋 现在不喜欢
Not these shoes, not right now.
只是我知道他出狱后又会偷东西的
It's just, I know he's gonna get out and steal again,
我能看出来
I can just tell.
在我们的司法体系中 每个人都有权得到
Well, look, in our justice system, everyone is entitled
称职的辩护 这是底线
to a competent defense... That's the bottom line.
如果你不信这一点 那你就不该当律师
If you don't believe in that, you shouldn't be a lawyer.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
又变平了
Ooh! It's leveling again.
-该你了 -不 我得去卫生间
- Your turn. - Nope, I got to pee.
你继续
Keep it going.
我说了继续
I said keep it going!
谁点了培根生菜番茄三明治和炸薯条
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表