剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
You did make a big sacrifice moving in here
就为了让我保住这份工作
so I could keep this job.
请打开百叶窗
Shutters open, please.
我说到哪里了
Where was I?
搬过来 保住工作
Moving in, keeping job...
我希望这栋房♥子属于我 也属于你
I want this house to be as much yours as it is mine.
不如你去你的储藏室
So how about you go over to your storage locker
带回来任何能让你
and bring back whatever would make it
更有家的感觉的东西怎么样
feel more like home to you?
你打算在另一个房♥间说这么多话吗
You were gonna say all that from the other room?
我本来打算发短♥信♥的 但我手♥机♥没电了
I was gonna text, but my phone died.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
但是好奇问一句
But-- just curious...
怎么啦
Yes?
你一反常态的无私从何而来
Where did your uncharacteristic selflessness come from?
少取笑我
Don't poke at it.
赶紧去把你的垃圾
Just go round up your crap
放在房♥子里我看不到的地方
and try to stick it in places I can't see.
我爱你
I love you.
行了行了
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
我过去常常绞尽脑汁地找我为什么
I used to jump through hoops to justify in my mind
可以一直喝酒的理由
why I could keep drinking.
我想着 我没有在我儿子面前喝醉
I thought, "I haven't been drunk in front of my son,
我没丢工作
"I haven't lost my job,
我没进监狱
"I haven't wound up in jail,
所以情况并不算糟糕
"So it's not so bad.
我没必要停下来
I don't need to stop."
我那时候没意识到的是
What I didn't realize then
我应该在那些话最后
was that I should be adding "Yet"
都加一句 现在还没有而已
to the end of all those sentences.
我没丢工作 现在还没有而已
"I haven't lost my job yet.
我没进监狱 现在还没有而已
I haven't been to jail yet."
我开始做那些
I started doing things
我发誓永远不会做的事
that I swore I'd never do.
开始发生了一些
Things started happening
我发誓绝对不会发生的事
that I swore would never happen,
就因为我酗酒
because of my drinking.
但我没有改变做法
But instead of changing my ways,
而是做了任何酒瘾者会做的事
I did what any good alcoholic would do--
我就继续降低标准
I just kept lowering the bar.
最后 我的标准没法更低了
Finally, it couldn't get any lower.
我来到这些地方开会时
When I got to these rooms,
我的家人不肯跟我说话
my family wouldn't talk to me.
我没有朋友
I had no friends.
没有工作
I had no job.
我无家可归 住在一个箱子里
I was homeless and living in a box.
还有室友
And I had roommates.
我想对新来的人说
To the newcomers,
你的故事也许和我的不一样
your story may not look like mine.
但如果你来了 我大胆地猜测
But if you're here, I would venture a guess
你的情况可能不是很顺利
that things probably aren't going so well.
我希望你知道
And I want you to know
这个计划能起作用
this program works
你的最低谷是你停止挖掘的时候
and your bottom is whenever you stop digging.
分享很棒 玛乔丽
Great share, Marjorie.
真美好
Really beautiful.
没牌子的什锦杂果
Generic trail mix?
你都去哪里购物啊
Where the hell do you shop?
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thanks, Marjorie.
还有时间再听一个人分享
We have time for one more share.
谁想来
Who would like to go?
你想分享吗
Would you like to share?
分享一品脱伏特加酒吗 好啊
A pint of vodka? Yes.
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
是的
Yeah.
玛乔丽的分享很动人
Marjorie's share was really moving.
是的
Yes.
老太太有个悲伤的故事
Old lady had a sad tale.
哇哇哇
Boo-hoo.
你一点听后感都没有吗
You didn't get anything out of that?
我只觉得她急需一套新的裤装
Only that she desperately needs a new pantsuit.
我真讨厌你拿戒瘾计划开玩笑
I am so sick of you making a joke out of this program.
那个穿裤装的女人救了我的命
That woman in the pantsuit saved my life.
不新鲜的饼干和难喝的咖啡救了我的命
The "Stale cookies" and "Bad coffee" Saved my life.
在匿名戒瘾会之前
Before AA,
我都无法想象不喝酒度过一天
I couldn't imagine getting through a day without alcohol.
我需要酒来跟别人交谈
I needed it to have a conversation,
打开邮箱 生活
to open my mail, to live.
那就像是空气
It was like air.
这个计划中的人们
And the people in this program
向我展示了一种新的呼吸方式
showed me a new way to breathe.
你说了很多无聊的话
You are saying a lot of boring things.
这能算是一次会议吗
Can this count as a meeting?
下车
Get out.
什么
What?
你没资格嘲讽那些
You don't get to dump on people
真正想改变生活的人们
who actually want to change their lives.
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't leave me here.
这是一家发薪日贷款机构
We're in front of a payday loan facility.
-出去 -不好意思
- Get out! - Excuse me,
我可是你的老板
I am your boss.
你才不是
No, you're not!
在我脑中是
Well, in my head, I am.
我们今天的节目很精彩
We have a wild show today...
今天不是搬家日吗
Isn't today moving day?
你的东西呢
Where's all your stuff?
我想过了
You know, I thought about it.
改变对你来说很难
And change is hard for you,
所以我就带了几样东西 让你慢慢适应
so I just brought a few things to ease you in.
你太好了
That is really sweet.
你带了浓缩咖啡机
You brought the espresso maker.
小杯的咖啡让我感觉很精致
Tiny cups of coffee make me feel so fancy.
你带了画集
Ooh, and you brought your art books.
那张桌子变聪明了一倍
That table just got 100% smarter.
所以我带来了
That's why I bought 'em.
抱歉 宝贝
Ooh. Sorry, babe.
这蜡烛真的很俗气
This candle's really tacky.
这是你的
It's yours.
对哦
Oh. That's right.
我在商店里对它打了个喷嚏 店员非得逼我买♥♥
I sneezed on it at the store, and they made me buy it.
就这样吗 没多少东西啊
So, that's it? That's nothing.
去看看卧室
Check out the bedroom.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你带了特大号♥床吗
Did you bring your king-size bed?
我爱那张床 你简直像是在另一个房♥间打呼噜
I love that bed! It's almost like you're snoring in another room!
一条鱼
A fish.
是的
Yeah.
因为...
Because...?
我在储藏室里找到了它
I found it in my storage.
我和我爸爸在卡波海岸钓到了它
I caught him off the coast of Cabo with my dad.
跟你♥爸♥爸啊
With your dad.
这是在他去世前我们最后一次去钓鱼
It was our last fishing trip before he died.
在他去世前啊
Before he died.
我知道你也许不喜欢
I know it may not be your thing,
但你会习惯的
but you'll get used to it.
我已经习惯了
I already am.
我要去冲一小杯咖啡
You know what, I'm gonna go make a tiny cup of coffee.
我突然有一股要精致的冲动
I have a sudden urge to feel fancy.
小子
Hey, boy.
欢迎回来
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表