剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I think so.
你还要打多少针
How many more of these shots are you getting?
只剩两针了
Oh, only two to go.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
瞧瞧你
Wow! Look at you.
那是什么意思啊
What's that supposed to mean?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
这周有点像是
Well, this week has been a little...
我在和朱迪·嘉兰约会
"I'm dating Judy Garland."
你逼我看那部电影的
Hey, you made me watch that movie.
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy?
没有
No.
没有 要我说
No. No, if anything,
我觉得你和嘉兰女士一样
I think that, not unlike Ms. Garland,
饱受世界不知道的压力
you're-you're under a lot of stress that the-the world doesn't know about.
天啊 那部电影真的对我有影响
Man, that movie really had an impact on me.
我在冻卵
I'm freezing my eggs.
什么
What?
我体内充满了荷尔蒙
I'm jammed full of hormones,
我失去了理智
and I'm out of my ever-lovin' mind.
亲爱的 你为什么要保密
Honey, why would you keep that a secret?
因为我觉得如果我告诉了你
'Cause I thought if I told you,
你会觉得我是想逼你要孩子
you'd feel like I was trying to push a kid on you,
你会甩了我 我就会坐在这里 没男友
you'd dump me and then I'd be sitting here with no boyfriend,
没孩子 只剩一冰箱卡夫奇妙酱了
no baby and a fridge full of Miracle Whip.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我得小心我说的话
I'm gonna have to be extremely careful with what I say here.
我爱你
I love you.
这句挺好的
Yeah, that's good.
我只是很惊讶
I was just... surprised.
要孩子什么的
You know, the-the baby stuff just...
让我有些措手不及
caught me a little off guard.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm so sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我知道这对你来说是件大事
I see that this is huge for you.
是吗
You do?
我在努力隐瞒呢
'Cause I was trying to hide it.
你做得很好
And you were doing a masterful job.
听着
Now, look,
我可以承认 我
I can admit that I'm...
也许还没准备好当爸爸
probably not ready to be a father.
但是 当我想象我的未来时
But... when I picture my future,
你在其中
you're in it.
我只想慢慢来
I just want to take our time,
确保我们做对了
make sure that we get it right.
你对我冻卵的事没意见吗
So you're fine with this whole freezing eggs thing?
是啊 我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, I think it's a great idea.
我爱你
I love you.
我没必要冻什么吧
I don't have to freeze anything, do I?
不用
No.
你的小蝌蚪有奶油蛋糕的保质期
Your stuff has the shelf life of a Twinkie.
当我听到磨砂膏时
You know, when I heard "Sugar scrub,"
我觉得那疯了
I thought it was crazy.
但我现在很干净 很放松
But I am clean, I am relaxed
味道像块状糖
and I taste like an Abba-Zaba bar.
吉尔 这是庆祝温蒂升职的好方法
Jill, this is a great way to celebrate Wendy's promotion.
真糟糕我们都以为
Eh, too bad we all thought
邀请她是别人要做的事
it was somebody else's job to invite her.
我会补偿她的
I'll make it up to her.
我想参与你的补偿 不管那是什么
I would like to be a part of whatever that is.
我就打算说五个字
I'm just gonna say two words.
迪士尼邮轮
Disney cruise.
是我的生育医生
It's my fertility doctor.
杜布瓦医生
Hi, Dr. Dubois.
嗯
Uh-huh.
好
Okay.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
再见
Bye-bye.
怎么样
So?
有多少卵子
What's our egg count?
零个
Zero.
什么
What?
都不能生育
None of them were viable.
吉尔 我很遗憾
Jill, I'm sorry.
你没事吧是个蠢问题 但是
"Are you okay?" Is a stupid question, but...
你没事吧
are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从很多不同的角度
I mean, I have come at this baby thing
看待生孩子这件事
from so many different angles,
结果我根本没法生
and it's just not happening.
但你可以再试一次
But you can try again.
也许吧
Maybe.
你想回家吗
You want to go home?
不想
No.
我只想跟我的朋友们在一起
I just want to be with my friends.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表