剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
所有人都犯过大错的互助会里
where everyone has made huge mistakes,
这是我承认其中一个错
and this is me owning up to one.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm-I'm truly, truly sorry.
那套银餐具在我家族代代相传了150年
That silverware's been in my family for 150 years.
我的曾祖母传给了祖母
My great-grandmother gave it to my grandmother
祖母传给了母亲 然后传给了我
who gave it to my mother who gave it to me,
她们现在都死了
and they're all dead now.
听起来它可能被诅咒了
Sounds like maybe it was cursed.
那套银餐具是我和她们唯一的联♥系♥
That silverware is all I had that connected me to them.
我不知道它这么重要
Oh. Um, I didn't know it was that important.
也许你偷之前应该先问问我
Well, maybe you should have asked me before you stole it
这样我就能给你指一些
so I could have directed you to something
没那么多感情寄托的东西了
less emotionally resonant.
-吉尔 -走吧
- Jill... u202d- Just leave.
拜托 我愿意做任何事弥补
Oh, come on, I'll do anything to make this right.
立刻走
Go! Now.
好吧
Okay, fine.
求你告诉我这不是你祖母的
Please tell me that wasn't your grandmother's.
不 那是箱桶之家的
No, it was Crate & Barrel.
但我很喜欢它
But I liked it!
玛乔丽 你在里面还好吗
Hey, Marjorie, how's it going in there?
我不知道为什么
Oh, I don't know why
我这么期待这次约会
I'm getting so excited for this date.
那个男人住在加拿大
The man lives in Canada,
你知道我讨厌冬天 所以我不能搬过去
and you know I hate winter, so I can't move there.
他喜欢冬天 她喜欢夏天
He loves winter, she loves summer,
他们会相爱吗
but will they fall in love?
你想让我为你准备更衣室吗
Oh, would you like me to set up a dressing room for you?
不不不 我才四十岁
Oh, no, no, no, I'm only 40.
感受一下
Um, feel it.
好
Fine. u202d
妈呀
Oh, mama.
有没有特小号♥
Do you have an extra small?
肯定有的
I'm sure I do.
玛乔丽 你看起来很美
Oh, Marjorie, you look beautiful.
对一个老太婆来说不错了
Well... not bad for an old broad.
看看周围 在这地方 你不算老
Look around. In this place, not so old.
你走运了
You're in luck.
你怎么想
What do you think--
去约会前
should I take off my ring
我应该摘掉戒指吗
before I go on the date?
你觉得你准备好了吗
Do you feel ready?
过去两年了
Been two years.
既然我这样问了 就是准备好了
Yeah, I think if I'm asking the question, I'm ready.
维克托 我爱你
Victor, I love you,
我对我们共度的时光很感激
and I'm grateful for the time we shared
而且
and...
摘掉戒指永远不会改变那点
taking this off will never change that.
真美
That was beautiful.
我的 起开
Mine. Back off.
你换了新造型
That's a new look for you.
我和玛乔丽去购物了 这件衣服吸引了我
I went shopping with Marjorie and this caught my eye.
你去了哪家店 永远71岁吗
Where'd you go, Forever 71?
摸摸 来吧 摸摸
Touch it, go ahead, touch it.
内衬也是这感觉吗
Ooh. Is this happening on the inside too?
是的 我就像穿着小猫咪
Yes, it's like I'm wearing a kitten.
吉尔
Hi, Jill.
温蒂 克丽丝蒂 塔米 邦妮
Hi Wendy, Christy, Tammy, Bonnie.
克莱德还好吗
How's Clyde?
邦妮和克莱德 他们是劫匪
Bonnie and Clyde. They were robbers.
她是个劫匪 他们都是劫匪
She's a robber. They're all robbers.
我试图缓解紧张气氛 快笑啊
I'm trying to cut the tension, laugh it up.
不 这很好 她在开我的玩笑
No, this is good, she's making jokes about me.
意味着她翻篇了
It means she's over it.
-我没翻篇 -但接近了
- I'm not over it. - But you're getting close.
-并没有 -但你在和我唱歌♥
- No, I'm not. - But you're singing with me.
我可以唱歌♥恨你两不误
I can sing and still hate you at the same time.
如果玛乔丽在这里
You know, if Marjorie were here...
我还以为她在
I thought she was.
别听她的 你很棒
Don't listen. You're awesome.
为自己辩解一句
In my defense,
我当时不知道我会这么喜欢你
I didn't know I was gonna like you as much as I do.
她听不出来那句话有什么不妥吗
Does she not hear how that sounds?
我们谈谈吧
Let's just talk it out.
看看我原谅了多少次邦妮
I mean, look how much I've forgiven Bonnie for.
让我接触毒品
Introducing me to drugs,
害我被寄养家庭赶出家门
getting me kicked out of our foster home...
我每天都原谅她欺凌我
I forgive her every day for the bullying.
我们可是处于一个反欺凌的时代呢
And we're in an anti-bullying era.
各位 我的童年
Guys? My childhood.
感谢参与
Thanks for playing.
瞧见了吗
See?
如果这位"休闲世界"可以原谅我
If Leisure World over here can forgive me,
那任何人都能原谅我
anyone can forgive me.
我不会原谅你的
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna.
吉尔 我搞砸了
Jill, I screwed up.
但我当时还是个坏人
But I was a different person then.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
抱歉 我得去卫生间
Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies'.
真的吗 她觉得我会从她包里偷东西
Seriously? She thinks I'm gonna steal out of her purse?
你偷别人的东西是会有后果的
Well, there are consequences when you steal from someone.
我的后果是蹲七年监狱 你的是尴尬午餐
Mine was seven years in prison, yours is an awkward lunch.
你需要我跟你谈谈 还是滚一边去
Do you need me to talk you down or just get out of the way?
跟我谈谈吧
Talk me down.
真的吗 我正在看直播球赛呢
Really? 'Cause this is a live sporting event.
行吧 行吧
There's... O-Okay. Okay.
告诉我什么情况
Give me the facts.
我已经真情实感地向吉尔道歉
I have apologized my butt off to Jill
不该偷她的银餐具 她依然把我当罪犯对待
about the silverware, and she still treats me like a criminal.
严格来说 你
Well, technically, you d...
好吧
Uh, okay.
这样如何
How about this?
你准备好被原谅
just because you're ready to be forgiven
并不代表她准备好原谅你
doesn't mean that she's ready to forgive.
我觉得你该给她一些时间
I think you should give her time.
钟都能给我更好的建议
Ugh. I could get better advice from a clock.
我得解决此事
I have to fix this.
我觉得你做不到
I don't think you can.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
看好了 钟
Watch me, clock.
那只是戏剧效果 我无处可去
That was just for dramatic effect. I have nowhere to go.
你知道我最喜欢互助会的哪一部分吗
Do you know what my favorite part of the conference was?
我倒在雪地里
When I fell on my ass in the snow
你阻止我去追那个笑我的孩子吗
and you stopped me from going after the kid who laughed?
那的确很搞笑
It was funny
他的脸挨了个雪球
when he took a snowball to the face.
是啊
Yeah.
你手臂很有劲
You got a pretty good arm.
需要介绍一下特色菜吗
Can I tell you about our specials?
不用了 谢谢 我们只需要咖啡
Uh, no, thanks, we're just having coffee.
是的
Yes.
咖啡
Coffee.
两杯咖啡
Yeah, two coffees.
之后我其实还有晚餐安排
I actually have dinner plans after this.
我也是
Yes. So do I.
所以我盛装打扮 谁会穿天鹅绒喝咖啡啊
That's why I'm so dressed up. Who'd wear velvet to coffee?
约会怎么样
How'd the date go?
你止不住笑吗
Can you not stop smiling?
好吧 你没笑
Okay. You're not smiling.
你是刚停下的吗
Did you just now stop smiling?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表