剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
That's insane.
不然你为什么一直看
Well, then why do you keep watching it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 而且我不喜欢你骗我
I do, and I don't appreciate you lying to me.
不如你就直接承认吧
Why don't you just admit it--
你希望我还能行走
you wish that I could still walk.
-我没有 -你就有
- No, I don't. - Yeah, you do.
我真的没有 我只是替你难过
No, I don't! I just feel sad for you.
其实
Well, you know what?
看着你的人生过得跌跌撞撞
Watching you stumble through your life...
我也替你难过
...I feel sad for you, too.
他居然说他替我难过
He said he felt sad for me.
也许你刺伤他了
Well, perhaps you hurt his feelings
因为你先说你替他难过
when you said you felt sad for him,
他只是报复你
and he was merely retaliating.
不不不 是重压之下终于真♥相♥大白
No, no, no. The truth finally came out under pressure.
总是这样的
It always does.
那只是你的解读
That's just your interpretation.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不是
No!
你该看看他在录像里的样子
You should have seen him in this video.
充满活力 享受快乐 开怀大笑
He was full of life, having fun, laughing,
美女们都围着他转
gorgeous women draped all over him.
他一定很想念那种日子
He's got to miss that.
我们都想念年少轻狂的时光
We all miss aspects of our youth.
年轻时毫无束缚
When you're young, untethered,
随时可以跟兄弟们
you can just head up to Vancouver
去温哥华度周末 玩滑浪风帆
for a weekend of windsurfing with your buddies.
亚当说我希望他还是那个人 但真♥相♥是
Adam says I wish he was still that guy, but the truth is,
他才希望自己还是那个人 跟那种大美女在一起
he wishes he was that guy, with one of those girls.
我们好像找到了
I think we've uncovered the real reason
你沉迷看那录像的真正原因
why you're obsessed with this video.
何来我们 重活都是我♥干♥的
We? I've been doing all the heavy lifting.
你刚才魂都飘去玩滑浪风帆了
You were windsurfing somewhere.
邦妮 你觉得有没可能
Bonnie, do you think it's possible
你是害怕如果亚当还能行走
that you're afraid that Adam wouldn't have chosen you
就不会选择你
if he could still walk?
天啊 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
他就绝不会跟我在一起了
He'd never be with me.
不 我没这么说
No, that's not what I said.
-我是说你害怕那种可能 -你说到点子上了
- I said you're afraid of that. - You totally nailed it.
"行走亚当"会跟完美的切瑞·拉德在一起
"Walking Adam" Would be with perfect Cheryl Ladd,
而不是疯婆子邦妮·普兰科特
not nutbag Bonnie Plunkett.
切瑞·拉德 《霹雳娇娃》那个女星吗
Cheryl Ladd? From Charlie's Angels?
我是他的最后选择 打烊前随便点的
I was his last-call, closing-time pickup.
他娶我是可怜我
I'm in a pity marriage.
再强调一次 我没这么说
Again, not what I said.
我本来以为你就是个骗子
You know, just when I think you're a fraud,
结果你突然抛出了不起的真理
you have these amazing revelations.
千万别回应
Don't even respond.
让她自己发泄完
Just let her punch herself out.
她终究会说累停下来的
She'll get tired eventually.
切瑞·拉德啊
Cheryl Ladd.
不知道她那张海报还在不在
Wonder if I still have that poster.
肖恩
Hey, Sean!
听着
Listen...
我知道前几天事情有点失控
I know things got a little out of hand the other day.
不如我们重新来过
How about we start fresh?
没门 你被禁了
Nope. You're banned.
你说什么
Excuse me?
被禁了 就像橡皮"禁"
Banned. Rubber banned.
音乐剧《"被禁"男孩》
Boys in the Banned.
"被禁"和"乐队"发音相同
有一次在"被禁"营
One Time at Banned Camp.
电影《美国派》的著名台词
肖恩
Sean...
你不能禁止我来啊
You can't ban me.
我这么招人喜欢
I'm lovable.
并没有
Not so much.
尼古拉斯 摩卡奇诺 尼古拉斯
Nicholas! Mochachino! Nicholas!
别这样嘛 我们能解决的
Come on, come on, we can work this out.
我们得团结一致
We got to stick together.
你我都是大机器上的小齿轮
We're both tiny cogs in the big machine.
你这么说的话...
Well, when you put it that way...
还是禁止你来
still banned!
既然这样
Well, in that case...
《"禁止"逃亡》
Banned on the Run!
出自保罗·麦卡尼的歌♥《逃亡乐队》
那不是你的
Hey, that's not yours!
是尼古拉斯的
That's Nicholas's!
营业前先喝点好酒
Ooh, the good stuff before we open.
你是在庆祝还是求助啊
Are you celebrating, or is it a cry for help?
是因为邦妮
It's about Bonnie.
求助 懂了
Cry for help. Got it.
她找到一卷我出意外前的愚蠢录像
She found a stupid old tape of me before the accident,
她反复不断地看
and she keeps watching it over and over again.
我知道 她跟我们说过了
Oh, yeah, she told us about that.
她当然说了 因为她希望我还能行走
Of course she did, 'cause she wishes I could still walk.
当然不是
No, she doesn't.
邦妮被你迷得神魂颠倒
Bonnie's crazy about you.
她的话题永远只有你
You're the only thing she talks about.
别哄我了
Nice try.
是真的
No, it's true.
其他人都听腻了 但我没有
The others get sick of it, but I don't.
就算你只剩下颗头 邦妮依然会爱你
No, Bonnie would love you even if you were just a head.
因为你的五官很古典美
'Cause, you know... you have classic features.
但在此之前
Yeah, but up until now,
她都没机会拿我跟过去的我作比较
she didn't have the old me to compare it to.
亚当 她只希望你能向她敞开心扉
Adam, all she wants is for you to open up to her
谈论你的感受
and talk about how you feel.
我们女人对男人只有这一个要求
That's all any of us want from you men.
跟我们分享内心啊 该死的
Just let us in, damn it!
-你为什么生气 -不知道 最近生气会传染
- Why are you getting angry? - I don't know! It's going around!
这是什么玩意
What is that?
是你的咖啡
What remains of your coffee
我在人行道被一个意外强壮的咖啡师
after I got tackled on a sidewalk
阻截后 就剩这么点了
by a surprisingly strong barista.
说真的 受训过的贵宾犬都能比你干得好
Honestly, a trained poodle could do your job better.
其实我已经尽力了
You know, I am doing the best I can,
如果你能别再贬低我
and I would appreciate it
我会不胜感激
if you didn't belittle me anymore.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的助理有人类感情 并且我没咖啡喝
My assistant has feelings and I don't have coffee.
克丽丝蒂 我每天早上六点去健身房♥
Christy, I am at the gym at 6:00 A.M. every morning,
狂打沙包发泄心中的沮丧
punching a heavy bag to get my frustrations out,
这样我才能熬过当天12小时的工作
so I can suffer through another 12-hour day
哄委托人 拍法官的马屁
of coddling clients and sucking up to judges.
所以我"贬低"你时 你该感恩
So when I "Belittle" You, be grateful.
因为我真正想做的
Because what I really want to do
是拧断你那根细到离奇的脖子
is wring your ridiculously tiny neck.
真的 比麻雀脖子还要细
Seriously, it's smaller than a sparrow's.
你脑袋支在上面怎么能不晃来晃去
How does your head not just flop around all over the place?
我要申请调到另一个律师处
I'm gonna ask to be transferred to another lawyer.
为什么 你不开心吗
Why? You're not happy?
当然不
No!
我都给你建议了
I gave you advice.
为什么不说谢谢然后接受呢
Why not just say "Thank you" and take it?
什么建议
What?
给我脖子增重吗
Gain weight in my neck?
不是 去健身房♥
No. Go to a gym.
揍沙包 坚强点
Punch a bag, sack up,
然后回来工作 不再抱怨
come back here and do your job without whining.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表