剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Hang it up!
我喜欢看你工作
I love watching you work.
令人毛骨悚然 拿着
Ugh, well, that's creepy. Take these.
我的处方药呢
Where is my prescription?
在这里
Oh, um, right here.
药剂师说服用...
The pharmacist said to take them with a...
我知道该怎么服用 你想要吗 你肯定想
Yeah, I know how to take them. You want one? You want one.
那是什么
What is it?
阿得拉药 我们都在吃
Adderall. We're all on it.
你也吃吧 你很迟钝
Get on it. You're sluggish.
不 谢了 谢谢 不了
Oh. No, thank you, but thank you, but no.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
那就出去
Then get out!
-出去 -好
- Get out! - O-Okay.
-出去 -好
- Get out! - O-Okay.
你觉得我看起来迟钝吗
Do I seem sluggish to you?
你是指今天还是每一天
Uh, today or every day?
无所谓了 都很迟钝
Eh, it doesn't matter. Yes to both.
我的老板和大楼里的其他人都在吃安♥非♥他♥命♥
My boss and everyone else in the building is on uppers,
这不安全 也不公平
which is not safe, or fair.
我怎么比得过他们
How am I supposed to compete?
听起来某人要像克丽丝蒂了
Sounds like someone's about to pull a Christy.
才没有 别那样说了
No, I'm not, and stop calling it that.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我在杂货店 需要什么吗
I'm at the grocery store. Do you need anything?
不需要
I'm good.
你能帮我给老板买♥♥点草莓吗
Can you get some strawberries for my boss?
不要大草莓 要小甜草莓
But not the big ones, the little tiny sweet ones.
她去年夏天在卡普里岛吃了
She had them last spring in Capri,
显然它们好吃到爆
and they were apparently magical.
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
你知道他只会给你买♥♥树莓的
You know he's just gonna get you raspberries.
她说得对
She's right.
在社保办公室怎么样 贾尼考斯基夫人
How was the Social Security office, Mrs. Janikowski?
非常棒
It was great.
排队速度快 停车位充足
The line moved quickly, there was ample parking,
我和吉隆坡的女人交了朋友
and, uh, I made friends with a woman from Kuala Lumpur.
很好 家里见
Awesome. See you at home.
再见 爱你
Bye. Love you.
看看你
Look at you,
第一次合法改名
changing your name legally for once.
我没改
Yeah, I didn't do it.
什么
What?
你刚对新老公撒谎了吗
You just lied to your brand-new husband?
我改了预约时间 所以严格来说
I rescheduled, so technically
我只是提前告诉了他明天的真♥相♥
I just pre-told him tomorrow's truth.
吉隆坡的那个女人呢
What about the woman from Kuala Lumpur?
有可能发生的 我是个友好的人
Well, it might happen. I'm a friendly person.
又一个谎言 你为什么没去
Another lie. Why didn't you go?
感觉今天不是变成波兰人的好日子
Eh, it just didn't feel like a good day to become Polish.
-邦妮 该你扫地了 -过
- Bonnie, your turn to sweep. - I pass.
你不能过
You can't pass.
我非要过
It's a hard pass.
好吧 我扫
Fine, I'll do it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
扫地
Sweeping.
我有三个女佣
Yeah, I have three maids.
地不是这样扫的
I don't think so.
谁教你这样扫的 卡♥通♥老鼠吗
Who taught you how to do that, a cartoon mouse?
我的扫法有什么问题吗
What's wrong with what I'm doing?
天啊 扫把给我
Oh, good Lord, give me that broom.
我恨她
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.
你妈妈就在这里 那是谁
Your mom's already here. Who is it?
世界上另一个最恶毒的人
The other most toxic person on the planet.
维罗妮卡 我能为你做什么
Hey, Veronica. What can I do for you?
我这就办
I am on it.
我不能去咖啡馆了
I can't go to the bistro.
我要为老板去办事
I got to go run an errand for my boss.
她需要你取更多药吗
She needs you to score more pills?
不
No.
她需要大♥麻♥
She needs pot.
没错 我要离开匿名互助会
Yes, that's right. I am leaving an A.A. Meeting
去买♥♥大♥麻♥
to go buy pot.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我的毒贩厄尔以前
You know, my guy Earl used to work
在第三街大桥下卖♥♥货
under the Third Street Bridge.
如果他还活着的话 他能跟你做个好交易
He'll hook you up pretty good if he's still alive.
不用了 她要我去她的大♥麻♥药房♥
It's okay. She wants me to go to her dispensary.
我从没去过那种地方 我也要去
Ooh, I've never been to one of those. I want to go!
一定会很有趣
This'll be fun!
我也去
I'll come, too.
公路旅行
Road trip!
塔米 离这里只有四个街区
Tammy, it's four blocks away.
超短公路旅行
Super short road trip!
她坐你的车
She's in your car.
我们为什么在苹果店买♥♥大♥麻♥
Why are we buying pot in an Apple Store?
这和厄尔的桥很不一样
This is a lot different than Earl's bridge.
我不喜欢 羞耻感去哪了
I don't like it. Where's the shame?
危险去哪了
Where's the danger?
我是DJ 有什么能帮忙的
I'm DJ. How may I help you?
我得为我的朋友买♥♥大♥麻♥
I have to buy pot for my friend.
你的朋友吗
Your "Friend"?
女士们 这是合法的
Ladies, it's legal.
你们可以从阴影中走出来了
You can come out from the shadows.
这地方闻起来像护士学校
This place smells like nursing school.
像是高中
Like high school.
她的子♥宫♥
Her womb.
我们别太激动了
Let's not get too excited.
我们只是来精神支持的
We're just here for moral support.
好粗的芽
Man, those are some fat buds.
那是快乐绿巨人
That's Jolly Green Giant.
我们在室内种植
We grow it in-house.
这是非常好的杂交大♥麻♥
It's a really nice indica sativa hybrid,
大约含30%的四氢大♥麻♥酚
about 30% THC.
曾几何时还是
Wow, we've come a long way from
"袋子里可能是大♥麻♥"
"Here's what might be weed in a bag."
你们想看看大♥麻♥植株吗
Would you like to meet the plants?
我想看
Ooh, I would like to meet the plants.
我想对它们做可怕的事
I would like to do terrible things to them.
我们不抽大♥麻♥
We don't smoke.
知道了 我带你们看看大♥麻♥食物
Gotcha. Let me show you the edibles.
曲奇 麦片 薄脆饼干 椒盐卷饼 苏打水
Cookies, cereal, crackers, pretzel bites, sodas.
这不公平 他们合法化大♥麻♥
This isn't fair. They legalized pot
还将它加入了所有我最爱的零食里
and put it in all my favorite snacks!
亲爱的 大♥麻♥在什么里面都无所谓
Oh, honey, it doesn't matter what it's in. It's--
天啊 沙拉酱里也有
Holy crap, it's in salad dressing!
快来人拉住我
Somebody physically restrain me.
你肯定一直被问到这个问题
I'm sure you get this question all the time.
我在戒瘾 如果我给我丈夫涂大♥麻♥二酚油
I'm sober. If I rub this CBD oil on my husband
结果我不小心 摄入了
and I somehow... ingest it,
严格来说这算复发吗
is that technically a relapse
还是缓解关节疼痛的好方法
or just a great way to handle my joint pain?
之前从未有人问过我这个问题
Uh, I've never gotten that question before.
不值得冒险 我还是继续吃生奶油和布洛芬吧
Not worth the risk. I'll stick with whipped cream and Advil.
我需要八分之一的笑佛
Okay, um, I need an eighth of Laughing Buddha,
两包卷好的天行者O.G.
two packs of pre-rolled Skywalker O.G.,
和口气清新片
and breath strips.
等等 我也许该从药店买♥♥口气清新片
Wait, I'm probably supposed to get that from the pharmacy.
-不 这里也有 -里面也有大♥麻♥吗
- No, we have those here. - With pot in them?
我帮你节省点时间吧
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表