剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
So the meeting's in hell.
很好 那我们到了
Well, good, then we're here.
好吧 我们走左边
Okay, we'll go to the left.
如果我们走错了 就回来走右边
If we're wrong, we'll come back and go to the right.
这就是我们的结局
And this is how we've ended up,
迷路了 而且瑟瑟发抖
lost and cold.
一切都是玛乔丽的错
And it's all Marjorie's fault.
都是玛乔丽的错
It is Marjorie's fault.
我爱你 亚当
I love you, Adam.
那是什么
What was that?
温蒂
Wendy?
干嘛
What?!
我给你端了汤
I brought you some soup.
我不想喝
I don't want it!
温蒂 拜托让我照顾你 这样我就不用写作了
Wendy, please let me take care of you so I don't have to write.
我食物中毒了 你个蠢货
I have food poisoning, you moron!
好吧 我就放在门外了
Okay, I'm just gonna leave it outside the door.
顺说 没有薄脆饼干
There were no crackers, by the way.
没事的 韦恩 他们睡了
It's okay, Wayne. They're asleep.
天啊 直入主题啊
My, you get right to it, don't you?
厚厚的羊毛袜子 只穿了这个
Thick woolen socks... but that's it.
-我们永远不提起这件事 -永远不
- We will never speak of this again. u202d- Never.
别问太多问题
Without a lot of questions being asked,
我跟你住一起可以吗
is it okay if I stay with you?
你跟你妈妈一起来的 我几小时前就在等你了
You're here with your mom. I expected you hours ago.
我跟你说了 我不想吃东西
I told you, I don't want any damn food!
哪种笨蛋会给呕吐的人送食物吗
What kind of idiot brings food to a person who's barfing?
怎么了
What?
有人舔你的头发了吗
Did somebody lick your hair?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
因为我想打牌和聊天 来吧
'Cause I want to play cards and gab. Let's get to it.
只是我已经想象自己身处
It's just I'd already started visualizing myself
可爱的厢车里了
in that sweet van.
我懂
Look, I get it.
吉尔是搞到钱最快最方便的途径
Jill was the fast, convenient way to get the money,
但你不需要她
but you don't need her.
我觉得我需要
No, I think I do.
你不需要 因为你有你自己
No, you don't, because you've got you.
你挺过了监狱
You survived prison,
熬过了跟玛乔丽同居
you survived living with Marjorie,
你开创了自己的事业 而且做得很成功
you started your own business and made it so successful,
以至于你需要一辆漂亮的厢车
you need a fancy van to put it in.
你知道你是什么吗
You know what you are?
你是个厉害的戒瘾女人
You're a badass sober woman.
我想是吧
I guess.
想想吧 如果吉尔借钱给你
And think about it. If Jill lent you the money,
你就有货车和非静默合伙人了
you'd have a van and a not-so-silent partner.
-她的确有很多意见 -是啊
- Oh, she does have opinions. - Yeah.
提意见就是富人所谓的工作
Opinions are what rich people call working.
你说得对 我可以的
You're right. I can do it.
是的 因为你是
Yes, you can, because you're a...?
厉害的戒瘾女人
Badass sober woman.
我听不见
I can't hear you!
我不会再说一遍
I'm not gonna say it again.
好吧 但你懂的
Okay, but you get it.
是的 知道吗
I do. And you know what?
我要闭嘴了 好让你继续写作
I'm gonna shut up now so you can get back to writing.
算了
Forget it.
我放弃
Ooh. u202dI give up.
按说关于青少年僵尸宇航员的书
You'd think a... a-a book about teenage zombie astronauts
很好写 但并非如此
would write itself, but it does not.
你得写你知道的东西
You need to write about what you know.
我想我是可以写中年宇航员
I suppose I could make the astronauts middle-aged.
不 你得写你的生活
No, no, you need to write about your life!
你讲的故事 你经历的事
The stories you tell, the things you've gone through,
那才是你的书
that's your book.
你是有史以来最厉害的戒瘾女人
You're the baddest badass sober woman ever.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我不知道是该抱你
I don't know whether to hug you
还是让这只梨从你脑袋旁边飞过去
or wing this pear off the side of your head.
都做吧
Do both!
我在草地聚会上找过你
I looked for you at the meeting in the meadow,
但没找到
but I couldn't find you.
我们想来的 但我们迷路了
We tried to come, but we got lost.
我妈差点跟一只山羊打起来
My mom almost fought a goat.
我的互助对象给我们安排的日程很紧
My sponsor has us on a tight schedule.
她想让我们明天早起去参加日出冥想
She wants us all to be up for a sunrise meditation tomorrow,
其实也就是睡觉 我在这里也可以睡
which really is just sleeping which I could do right here.
我本来打算去参加日出冥想
Well, I was gonna go to the sunrise thing,
如果你想睡懒觉
but if you want to sleep in,
我没意见
that's cool with me.
不管我做什么 最后我还是跟我妈睡一起
No matter what I do, I end up back in bed with my mother.
吃点梨吗
How 'bout some pear?
对肠道健康很有好处
They're very good for gut health.
你觉得我不知道吗 爱因斯坦
You don't think I know that, Einstein?
老娘可是去上了卫校的
I went to frickin' nursing school.
不是说好不攻击人了吗
Again, what did we say about lashin' out?
我只是很讨厌生病
I just hate being sick.
这让我想到了我的多次宿醉
It reminds me of all the times I was hungover,
去洗胃 觉得很丢人
getting my stomach pumped, feeling humiliated.
我懂 我在急诊室有自己的套房♥
I get that. I had my own suite at the ER.
我那时就讨厌人们帮我 现在也是
I hated people helping me then and I hate it now.
说实话吧 你并不想待在这里
And let's get real, you don't want to be here.
我当然想
Sure, I do.
得了吧 我生病前你就不想来
Please, you didn't want to here before I got sick.
我知道 对不起
I know and I'm sorry,
但现在我在这里 你也在
but I'm here now, you're here,
这里有牌
there are cards...
开始打牌怎么样
So what do you say we deal 'em up?
你不想玩的
You don't want to play.
你说得对
You're right.
有时候朋友们会做他们不想做的事
Sometimes friends do things they don't want to do
然后发现自己很高兴这样做了
and then they find out they're really glad they did.
想来点有意思的 玩几块钱的吗
Want to make it interesting, play for a few bucks?
行啊 听起来很有意思
Sure, sounds fun.
好 德州扑克 最高1.5倍盲注
Okay, Texas Hold'em, limit with a half kill,
发两次河牌
we'll run it twice.
我教你规则
I'll talk you through it.
好 大家都上车了
All right, car's loaded up
妈妈看起来要鸣笛了
and Mom looks like she's about to start honkin' the horn.
好吧 我想就这样了
Okay. Well, I guess that's that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这周末是一场灾难
This weekend was a disaster.
我被自己的军队打垮了
I got fragged by my own troops.
我只是想让你们觉得这次度假村是特别的体验
I just wanted this retreat to be special for all of you.
我听到了
And I hear you!
她会不带我们就走的
She will leave without us.
真棒 让我们把那能量锁在车里5个小时吧
Great. Let's go lock this energy in a car for five hours.
克丽丝蒂
Oh, Christy.
外面见
I'll-I'll meet you out there!
我们要走了
Hey, we were just leaving.
我只想再说一次 抱歉我误会信♥号♥♥了
I just wanted to say again, I'm sorry I misread the signals.
你是说我穿着睡衣出现
You mean me showing up in my pajamas
在传统的约炮时间吗
at the traditional booty call hour?
-很难责怪你 -嗯
- Hard to blame you for that. u202d- Yeah.
说实话 我受宠若惊
Uh, to be honest, I was very flattered.
很久都没人注意到我了
It's been a while since anyone's noticed me, so...
你开玩笑吗 你走进来那一秒我就注意到你了
Are you kidding? I noticed you the minute you came in.
天啊 是我妈
Oh, God, that's my mom.
我最好赶快走 免得她吓到山羊
I better go before she scares the goats.
一路顺风
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表