剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I just wish he would open up to me more.
你傻笑什么 你觉得好笑吗
What are you smirking at? You think this is funny?
我觉得好笑是因为
I just think it's funny
你觉得你们没什么好谈的
that you thought you had nothing to talk about.
不不
No, no.
我嘴里进虫了
It's a bug in my mouth.
布兰妮
Britney!
杏仁牛奶拿铁
Almond milk latte!
布兰妮
Britney!
打扰了 我一直在等
Excuse me. I've been waiting.
我是真的很急
I'm in a real rush here.
每个人都很急 亲爱的
So is everybody, darling.
亲爱的 不是每个人都会
Well, darling, not everybody's gonna get yelled at
像我一样被吼
the way I'm gonna get yelled at.
就像我现在被吼一样吗
Like I'm getting yelled at now?
莱斯利 焦糖玛奇朵
Leslie! Caramel macchiato!
莱斯利
Leslie!
认真的吗
Seriously?
莱斯利睡了谁才先拿到咖啡的
Who's Leslie banging to get her drink first?
你好啊 莱斯利
Oh, hey. Leslie.
下一个最好是"维罗妮卡
Look, the next one better be "Veronica!
三杯浓缩咖啡
"Triple shot espresso!
维罗妮卡"
Veronica!"
你怎么这么久还没完
What is taking you so long?
我在街区转了圈 并排停了车
I have circled the block, double-parked
还买♥♥了一双鞋
and bought a pair of shoes.
-你喜欢吗 -斜站
- You like? - Bevel.
-大爱 -谢谢
- Love. - Thanks.
别对他好
Don't be nice to him.
他故意跳过我 因为他是个大混♥蛋♥[屁♥股♥]
He's skipping me on purpose because he's a giant ass.
我的屁♥股♥小而完美
My ass is tiny and perfect.
看看
Look at that.
"我的咖啡呢" 全大写
"Where's my coffee?" All caps.
-全大写 -声太大了
- All caps! - Getting loud.
维罗妮卡 三杯浓缩咖啡
Veronica! Triple shot espresso
加燕麦牛奶 淋焦糖
with oat milk and caramel drizzle!
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
不是淋 是挤
Not drizzle. Pump.
我说的是"挤"
I said "Pump"!
你说的是"淋"
You said "Drizzle."
她要挤焦糖
She wants caramel pump.
挤
Pump!
挤 挤 挤
Pump, pump, pump!
-挤 -好吧
- Pump! - Okay.
当心点 亲爱的 你要在网上火了
Careful, honey, you're about to go viral,
而你今天发型不太好看
and you are not having a good hair day.
真的不好看
You're really not.
今早那个录像带
So, that videotape this morning,
一定勾起了回忆
that must've brought back memories.
我猜是吧
I guess.
水色朦胧
Misty watercolored?
什么
What?
-一首歌♥的歌♥词 -哦
- It's part of a song. - Oh.
♪ 回忆 ♪
♪ Memories ♪
♪ 有时难以开口 ♪
♪ Sometimes tough to talk about ♪
♪ 但谈谈更健康 ♪
♪ But it's healthy to discuss it ♪
♪ 你过去的 ♪
♪ The way ♪
♪ 样子 ♪
♪ You were. ♪
我不确定你为什么要唱歌♥
I'm not sure why you're singing,
但我很好
but I'm good.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
那就好 很好
Goody, goody, good, good.
住嘴
Stop it.
别再说了
Don't say anything else.
特雷弗附体对付他
Go full Trevor on his ass.
不适的寂静会令他疯狂
The uncomfortable silence will drive him crazy,
他会开始巴拉巴拉说的
and he'll start yapping.
要有耐心
Just be patient.
他会崩溃的
He'll crack.
保持沉默
Live in the silence.
♪ 保持他♥娘♥的♥沉默 ♪
♪ Live in the freakin' silence ♪
我疯了吗 还是说我真听起来像阿黛尔
Am I crazy or do I sound like Adele?
我应该出个样带
I should cut a demo.
他半个小时没说一句话
He didn't say anything for a half hour.
他就坐在那里 都不和我说话
He just sat there. Wouldn't even talk to me.
谁会那样做啊
Who does that?
另外说句 如果我有个歌♥舞餐厅
Side note, if I had a cabaret,
我唱几首歌♥ 你们会来吗
sang a few songs, would you guys come?
我敢打赌你们已经点餐了 对吗
I bet you already ordered, right?
因为你们绝不可能等我们
'Cause, God forbid, you wait for us.
我们还没点
We haven't ordered yet.
对 因为我们迟到了
Yeah, 'cause we're late.
别找我茬了
Just get off my back.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
中止 中止 别惹蜜獾
Abort, abort. Do not poke the honey badger.
猜猜谁被赶出来了我老板
Guess who got kicked out of the only place
唯一喜欢的咖啡店
my boss likes her coffee.
你怎么能被咖啡店赶出来
How do you get kicked out of a coffee shop?
我们的咖啡店住着一个流浪汉
A homeless guy lives in ours.
上厕所还得问他要钥匙
You have to go to him for the bathroom key.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
那个咖啡师非常粗鲁
This barista was being crazy rude,
我训斥了他
and I told him off.
听起来不像你啊
That doesn't sound like you.
她就是这样
Oh, it's her.
自从她去给维罗妮卡打工后
Ever since she started working for Veronica,
我每天就如同生活在恐怖电影里
it's like living in a horror movie.
你想招惹我吗
Want to start with me?
老娘会灭了你
'Cause I'll end it.
看见没 她就像个被附身的鬼娃
See? She's like a possessed doll.
知道我怎么想吗
Know what I think?
这位也想讨打
Oh, and now this one.
不只是克丽丝蒂
It's not just Christy.
这年头所有人都暴躁生气
Everybody's angry these days.
我每次看新闻
I can't even watch the news
都气得朝电视机丢东西
without throwing something at the TV.
昨晚她用橙子砸到我的头
Last night, she clipped me in the head with an orange.
只是颗小橘子而已啦
Eh, it was just a Cutie.
是没错 但你投的是快球
Yeah, but you threw a fastball,
你明知道人家头皮很软
and you know I have a tender scalp.
大家以礼相待的日子已经一去不复返了
Oh, common courtesy's a thing of the past.
如今一转绿灯
God forbid, you don't hit the gas
就得立刻踩油门启动
as soon as the light turns green.
前几天 有个女人超我车 还骂我是婊♥子♥
The other day, a woman cut me off and called me a whore.
明明衣服都完整穿在身上 不该被叫这个
You shouldn't have to hear that when you're fully dressed.
我将要让某个...
I'm about to make someone...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 就是在思考问题
Nothing. Just thinkin' my thoughts.
你又看那卷录像了吗
You were watching that video again?
你知道我的
Yeah, you know me.
我很喜欢娱乐圈嘛
I love showbiz.
我想看了解背后的一切
I want to see how the sausage is made.
你
You...
在幕后的样子
behind the scenes.
行走的样子
Walking.
你有行走吗
Were you walking?
等等 好像是有
Wait. I guess you were.
得了 邦妮 说实话吧
Come on, Bonnie, just be honest.
什么实话
About what?
你希望我还是那个人
You wish I was still that guy.
太荒谬了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表