剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
不要只是说我想听的话
Don't just tell me what I want to hear.
我希望你合理饮食 按时吃药
I mean, I want you to eat right, I want you to take your pills.
我希望你活很久
I want you to live a long time!
你让我关心你了 该死
You made me care about you, damn it.
我也关心你
I care about you, too.
是吗
Do you?
言语都没法形容
More than I can say.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我只是不习惯 考虑别人
I'm just not used to... thinking about anybody else.
一直以来都只有我
It's always been... just me.
我想我懂
I guess I get that.
直到最近 我也是独自一人
I mean, until recently, it's always been just me.
如果你没意见
Well, if it's all right with you,
我想在市里待一阵子
I'd like to stick around town for a while and...
做一些我们计划的事
do some of the things we planned.
我的确喜欢你讲的关于我妈的故事
I do like your stories about my mom.
我有很多呢 搬把椅子过来
I got a lot of 'em. Pull up a chair. u202d
好
Okay.
你妈妈八岁时
Okay. When your mother was eight years old...
-嗯 -她决定弄个松鼠马戏团
- Mm-hmm. - ...she decided she wanted to have a squirrel circus.
她带回家三只松鼠
And so she brought home three squirrels.
但我们家的狗完全不同意
But our dog was not on board with this at all.
老实说 松鼠也不同意
And frankly, neither were the squirrels.
太棒了 是你
Yes. It's you.
爸爸
Papa!
我好想你们
Mi mancate molto.
我漂亮的孩子们
I miei bellissimi figli.
同性恋 已婚
Gay, married...
不会说英语
doesn't speak English.
做得好 克丽丝蒂
Good job, Christy.
我姨妈准备好出院了吗
My aunt ready to go?
她没给打电♥话♥吗
Oh. She didn't call you?
没有 出什么事了 她还好吗
No. What's going on? Is she okay?
塔米 她昨晚出院了
Tammy, she checked herself out last night.
她说她要回圣达菲
She said she was going back to Santa Fe.
什么
What?
不 她说她要留在市里
No, no. She said she was gonna stay in town and...
跟我一起度过时光
spend time with me.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
她跟我承诺了什么
She made me all these promises.
她留了便条吗
Did... She didn't leave a note?
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I got to go.
-你会没事吧 -没事的
- You gonna be all right? - Oh, yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
赶紧的
Hey, let's get a move on.
我把车停在救护车前面了
I'm double-parked in front of an ambulance.
我有了一条新规矩
So I have a new rule.
我不会爱上一个还没跟我说过话的人
I am not going to fall in love with anyone I haven't spoken to.
除非
Unless, you know, it's...
很明显
it's really, really clear
我们是天生一对
we're meant to be together.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有谁想分享吗
Anyone else want to share?
塔米
Tammy?
不用了
I'm good.
我来吧
I'll go.
邦妮 酒瘾者
Bonnie. Alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi,Bonnie.
我们这里有种说法
You know how we say in here
当你被别人的行为激怒时
that when you're irritated by someone else's behavior,
实际上是因为那反映了你自己
it's actually because it's a reflection of you,
或者用玛乔丽的说法
or, as Marjorie would say...
发现即拥有
: "You spot it, you got it."
这不是我编的 我倒希望是
I didn't make it up. I wish I did.
这超级讨厌 但的确有几分道理
It's super annoying, but there is some truth in it.
我一生中有很多时候都违背了我许下的承诺
I've spent a lot of my life making promises that I broke,
我从未想过那如何影响了另一个人
and I never thought about how that affected the other person.
我并不是在撒谎
It wasn't that I was lying--
我当时是真心的
I really meant it at the time.
我的心理医生说因为我是个自恋狂
My therapist says it's because I'm a narcissist.
我认为这是一个很刻薄的词
Which I think is a pretty mean word
来形容沉浸在那一刻的人
to use for someone who just gets caught up in the moment.
不管怎样 因为我而失望的人
Either way, it would be crazy
责怪自己就太疯狂了
for the person I disappointed to blame themselves,
因为那跟他们毫无关系
because it has nothing-- I mean... nothing--
一点关系都没有
to do with them.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表