剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
He went out for some fresh air.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
用盐和一瓶德州皮特辣酱泡茶
Making tea out of saltines and a bottle of Texas Pete hot sauce.
不是那味儿
Nope.
谁在星期三晚上八点上游泳课啊
Who takes swim lessons on Wednesday night at 8:00 P.M.?
是免费的 我从窗户往外看了 似乎挺有趣
It's free swim-- I peeked out the window, it looks pretty fun.
真希望我会游泳
Wish I knew how to swim.
你不会游泳吗
You don't know how to swim?
-是啊 -我也不会
- Mm-mm. - I don't know how to swim.
我们需要一个新计划
Anyway, we need a new game plan.
我们说的每句话都能引爆特雷弗
Everything we say sets Trevor off.
他喜欢啤酒吗 我们可以给他买♥♥点啤酒
Well, does he like beer? We could get him some beer.
你觉得玛塔会愿意跟他上♥床♥吗
Do you think Marta would have sex with him?
那是大自然的啤酒
That's nature's beer.
她可能已经做过了
It's possible she already has.
他们之间有些奇怪
There's some weirdness between them.
孩子们 免费游泳
Hey, kids, just 'cause it's free swim,
不代表你们要把肺都喊出来
doesn't mean you need to scream your stupid little lungs out!
他会游泳吗
Does he know how to swim?
我说 穿丝绸衬衫吧
Wear a silk blouse, I said.
我绝不会被困在一辆
No way will I get stuck in a car
闻起来像北♥京♥炎热天气的车里
that smells like a hot day in Beijing.
前面左转
Okay, it's gonna be a left.
第一个路口左转
The first left.
第一个路口左转
First left.
就是那个
That left!
好吧 我们绕回去
Okay, we'll circle back.
怎么回事 玛乔丽
What the hell, Marjorie?!
温蒂
Wendy!
你都提前告诉她了
You gave her ample warning.
抱歉 我慌了
I'm sorry, I got flustered.
我们要绕回去
So we're gonna circle around.
右转
With a right turn.
这个路口右转
This right turn.
右转
Right turn.
在这里右转
Right turn here!
我说清楚
Just so we're clear,
我们都会出车祸死掉 就为了让玛乔丽赚42块
we're all gonna die so Marjorie can make $42.
小混♥蛋♥们把我推进了泳池
Little bastards pushed me in the pool.
那是你自找的
You kind of had it coming.
我去拿毛巾
I'll get some towels.
-我没毛巾 -你怎么没有
- I don't have any towels. - But how do you not...?
别让我解释
Don't make me explain!
用纸巾吧
Uh, how about some paper towels?
好多氯啊
Ooh, that's a lot of chlorine.
也许是件好事
Probably a good thing--
很明显桑德拉离婚时分到了个人卫生
evidently Sandra got hygiene in the divorce.
给你
Here you go.
拜托 上帝
Please, God.
我的人生别再更惨了
Let this be bottom.
别这样
Hey, come on.
这只是临时的
This is only temporary.
最终你会
Eventually you're gonna,
把自己收拾干净
you're gonna clean yourself up.
也许剪个头发 买♥♥点毛巾
Maybe get a haircut, uh, some towels.
重获尊严
Maybe some dignity.
你还没反应过来
You know, before you know it,
就会遇到新女友
you'll meet someone new.
何必自找麻烦
Why bother?
新女友 同样的旧谎言
New woman, same old lies.
我说不好 玛塔挺可爱的
I don't know, Marta's kind of cute.
我一整天都听女人说话
I listen to women all day long.
我知道你们是怎么回事
I know how you people work.
一个男人出轨时
When a man cheats...
他就是出轨 好吗
he just cheats, okay?
这很丑恶 但我们承认
It's ugly, but we own it.
但女人出轨时
But when a woman cheats...
那总是男人的错
it's always the man's fault.
他不尊重我
"Oh, he-he didn't respect me.
他无视我
"He ignored me.
他没有满足我的需求
"Uh, he didn't meet my needs.
我别无选择 只能在棕榈泉搞外遇
I had no choice but to do what I did in Palm Springs."
等等 我不是心理医生
Hang on, I'm no therapist,
但我觉得男人很久都没有"承认"了
but I think it's been a minute since a man "owned it."
我们得抓奸在床 痛骂你 听你否认
We have to catch you, berate you, listen to you deny it,
然后两个月后
and then, two months later,
我们终于出去吃丰盛的晚餐
we're finally out having a nice dinner,
结果你放声大哭 说
and you burst into tears and say,
我当时好脆弱
"I was weak!"
我很感激你试图帮忙
Look, I appreciate you trying to help,
但真的没必要
but there's really no point.
我受够了 我不会再找女人了
I'm done-- I'm done with women,
也不会当心理医生了 好吗
I'm done being a therapist, okay?
臭小子
Rotten kids!
你要退出吗
You're-you're quitting?
我没什么可以给予的了
I have nothing left to give.
等等 你上次吃东西是什么时候
Wait, wait, when's the last time you ate?
抽烟算吗
Do cigarettes count?
除非你是模特
Only if you're a supermodel.
-或者吸毒的 -是的
- Or a junkie. - Word.
我们从玛乔丽工作的那家中餐馆点餐吧
Why don't we order from that Chinese joint Marjorie's working for?
至少能帮她个忙
At least we can do her a solid.
好主意 特雷弗 你喜欢中餐吗
Great idea-- hey, Trevor, you like Chinese food?
让我想吐
It makes me puke.
我们要点中餐
Well, we're getting Chinese food.
又来两单
Got two more orders.
现在还有人自己做饭吗
Doesn't anybody cook anymore?
美国家庭怎么了
What's happening to the American family?
要回餐厅吗
So, back to the restaurant?
这里左转
Yep, left turn here.
瞧 这有多难
See? How hard is that?
你压力很大时那不一样
It's different when you're under pressure.
那就像是看《危险边缘》
It's like watching Jeopardy!
如果我按暂停 能答出所有问题
I can answer all the questions if I hit pause.
除非那问题跟开车有关
Not if the question's about driving.
我不知道是什么让我觉得我能胜任这份工作
Oh, I don't know what made me think I could do this job.
你会掌握窍门的
You're gonna get the hang of it.
我们来敲敲这扇门
Let's, uh, let's knockity-knock on this door.
不 这扇门 玛乔丽
No, this door, Marjorie.
这扇门
This door.
你忘拿了几袋
You forgot a couple of bags.
我也拿了一袋 我也参与了
I brought one, too. I'm part of this.
你怎么这么久...
Where the hell have you...?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在帮助玛乔丽
I'm helping Marjorie.
我在帮助特雷弗
I'm helping Trevor.
等等 是你的特雷弗吗
Wait, this is your Trevor?
进来吧 别做出任何突然的举动
Come in, just don't make any sudden moves.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
你来这里是为了对你自己家
Do you come here just so you can feel better
感觉好些吗
about where you live?
食物来了 以及四个
Food's here, and, uh, four alcoholics
我从未抱怨过的酒瘾者
I've never, ever complained about.
你好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi, I'm Christy.
邦妮的女儿
Bonnie's daughter.
我很感激你为她所做的一切 让她变得可以忍♥受
I am so grateful for all you've done to make her more tolerable.
克丽丝蒂 他基本上是在流口水
Christy, the man is practically drooling.
他不想聊天
He doesn't want to chitchat.
我们去厨房♥拿出食物吧
Oh, why don't we set this up in the kitchen?
等等 这不是特雷弗的...
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表