剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Well, there was a license plate in that little picture you took.
我可以让安迪滥用他的权限
I mean, I could ask Andy to abuse his access,
查查车牌号♥ 给你一个地址
run the numbers and get you an address.
这不符合规定 但他喜欢
It's against the rules, but he likes
在我面前炫耀警♥察♥的事
showing off policey stuff for me.
谢谢 吉尔 非常有帮助
Thanks Jill. Super helpful.
好 我们该买♥♥单了吗
Okay. Should we get the check?
我遇到婚姻问题了
I'm having marital problems.
看来不该
I guess not.
你们觉得我和亚当吵架太多了吗
Do you guys think Adam and I fight too much?
-是的 太多了 -是的 失控了
- Oh, yeah, way too much. - u202dYeah. u202dIt's out of control.
抱歉 我只想听
Hey. I'm sorry. Only interested in hearing
结过婚的人的意见
from people who've been married.
我结过婚
I've been married.
什么
What?
我那时22岁 一个人承诺给我3000美元
I was 22. A guy promised me $3,000
让我和他结婚骗绿卡 所以我照做了
to marry him for a green card, so I did.
第二天早上我发现他没钱 而且来自爱荷华州
Next morning I found out he was broke and from Iowa.
但你们经常吵架吗
But how often did you fight?
就吵过那一次
Just the once.
你好
Hello.
你好 你是乔治·黄吗
Hi. Are you George Huang?
不 那是我爸爸
No, that's my dad.
他在家吗
Is he here?
我几天前不小心撞了他的车
I accidentally hit his car a few days ago
我想道歉
and wanted to apologize.
他可能都没有注意到
He probably didn't even notice.
他当然注意到了
Oh, he definitely noticed.
他过去两天一直在说这事
It's all he's talked about for the last two days.
如果我是你 我会跑的
If I were you, I'd run.
谁啊
Who is it?
别买♥♥任何东西
Don't buy anything.
你好 你的车是我撞的
Hi. Uh, I'm the one who hit your car.
贝蒂 是撞我们车的罪犯
Betty, it's the criminal who hit our car.
什么样的人会不留便条啊
What kind of person doesn't leave a note?
贝蒂 我留过便条
Betty, I did leave a note.
然后我回去拿走了
Then I went back and took it.
我为什么总对别人说这个
Why do I keep telling people that?
你不给我翻译吗
Are you gonna translate for me?
我觉得你不想听的
I don't think you want me to.
亚当和我的每个小问题都会导致吵架
Like, every little problem Adam and I have turns into a fight.
也许是因为我
Maybe it's me.
也许我太残缺了 不适合跟别人长久相伴
Maybe I'm too broken to be in a partnership with someone.
我花了35块钱呢 能吱个声吗
Hey, for 35 bucks, I expect words.
快点说
Shrink it up.
如果我给你一些能帮助你
What if I were to give you some tools
与亚当更好沟通的工具呢
to communicate with Adam better?
这才对嘛 听起来物有所值
Well, now we're talking. That sounds like value.
说来听听
Lay 'em on me.
我的建议是
What I would suggest
当情况变紧张时 试试身体接触
is when things get heated, uh, try some physical contact.
你要我揍他吗
You want me to hit him?
诚然 他肯定预料不到
I mean, you know, granted, he won't see it coming.
我想要你温柔地触摸他
I want you to give him a gentle touch in order to maintain
以在冲突时保持亲密联♥系♥
a loving connection during conflict.
就我们的情况而言 温柔触摸通常会导致性♥爱♥
In our case, gentle touch frequently leads to sex.
但也许这就是你的目标
But maybe that's what you're going for.
性♥爱♥不是冲突的解决方法
Sex is not a resolution for conflict.
那你肯定做得不对
Then you're not doing it right.
而且我们注意到了你有一些冲动控制问题
Also, we've noticed you have some impulse control issues.
如果你和亚当在争论时
What if you and Adam try to count to two
试着数到二再说话呢
before saying anything during an argument?
那真蠢
That's stupid.
如果你刚数到了二
Now, if you had counted to two just then,
也许就会说出更有建设性的话
you might've said something more constructive.
一二
One, two.
不 依然很蠢
Nope, still stupid.
好了 很可惜 时间到了
Okay. Sadly, we're out of time.
下周见
See you next week.
好 很好
Okay. Great.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
真是个救星
That's a Life Saver.
你是个救星
You're a Life Saver.
我在这里
I'm in here.
希望你饿了 因为我在做...
I hope you're hungry, 'cause I've been ma...
那是什么
What's that?
炸鸡
Fried chicken.
回家路上我饿坏了
I was starving on the way home.
我把鸡腿留给你了
I saved you the legs.
亚当 我今早明确地告诉过你
Adam, I specifically told you this morning
我要做晚餐
that I was making dinner.
你为什么不
Why can't you ev...
一二
One, two.
你瞧 亲爱的
You see, my love,
我为我们做了三文鱼呢
I made salmon for us.
你为什么在数数
Why are you counting?
这是特雷弗教我的工具
It's a tool Trevor gave me.
你数到二 这样就不会说气话了
You count to two so you don't say things in anger.
我现在付他钱了 这是高端货
I'm paying now, so this is the elite stuff.
你现在付钱了吗 你没告诉我
You're paying now? You didn't tell me that.
我告诉你了
Yes, I did!
一二 我告诉你了
One, two. Yes, I did.
这是什么
Okay, what's this? u202d
他教我的另一个工具
The other tool he gave me.
这应该能让我俩感到联♥系♥
It's supposed to make us feel connected.
你的手上一股鱼味 顺便说一句
Your hand smells like fish. And by the way,
我跟你说了好多次我讨厌三文鱼
I've told you a dozen times I hate salmon.
我讨厌你说"成树"[成熟]
I hate the way you say "Ma-ture,"
但你就非得这样说 对吧
but you got to hit the hard "T," Don'tcha?
触摸我 一二
And touch me back. One, two.
一二 重点是你不听我说话
One, two. The point is, you don't listen to me.
一二三 你也不听我说话
One, two, three. You don't listen to me, either.
我从来没说过三
I never said "Three"!
你连我说了几个数字都不听
You don't even listen to how many numbers to use!
你扯到我的头发了
Kind of pulling my hair a little bit.
我知道
I kind of know!
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们昨晚看了《闪电舞》吗
You watched Flashdance last night?
真是
What.
令人
A.
感动
Feeling.
我花了两小时看电影
I spent two hours on the movie
花了两小时把我所有运动衫的领口
and two hours cutting the necklines
都剪掉了
out of all my sweatshirts.
还在我拿走剪刀前祸害了我的运动衫
And some of mine before I took the scissors away.
你为什么突然开始看我三年级时
Why are you suddenly watching all the movies
喜欢的所有电影
I loved in the third grade?
因为我从来没看过
'Cause I never saw 'em.
因为你很穷吗
'Cause you were poor?
因为我是酒鬼
'Cause I was drunk.
你一直喝酒时 错过的流行文化
It's amazing how much pop culture you miss out on
简直是太多了
when you're loaded all the time.
就是啊 多年来我觉得艾伦·德杰尼勒斯
I know. For years I thought Ellen DeGeneres
和大卫·斯佩德是同一个人
and David Spade were the same person.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有人刚约我出去
I just got asked out.
答应 答应
Say yes. Say yes.
就算是发错了号♥码
Even if it's a wrong number.
我撞了他父母的车 这是他儿子
It's the son of the couple whose car I hit.
我付了他们的保险杠修理费
I paid for their bumper,
现在他想跟我喝咖啡
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表