剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
我待在这阳台上
I can be on this deck
也并没有想跳下去淹死自己
without wanting to leap to my death.
我只需要跟我爱的男人
All I needed was to be with the man I love
和这个陌生人待在一起
and this near total stranger.
亚当 牛排太好吃了
Adam, this steak is amazing.
你放了什么
What'd you put on it?
盐和胡椒
Salt and pepper.
太天才了
Genius.
谢谢你为我做成焦牛排
And thanks for cooking it extra well-done for me.
的确没有那恶心的肉汁了
Does get rid of all that nasty juiciness.
帕蒂 你在谈恋爱吗
So, Patty, are you in a relationship?
我算是结婚了
Yeah, well, I'm kind of married.
那是什么意思
Wh-What does that mean?
他想要开放式婚姻
He wanted an open thing.
我说 好吧
So I said, "Okay,
就一条规定 不可以跟我认识的人
one rule: nobody I know."
从来都没用
Never works.
-什么 -嘘 她在说呢
- What? - Shh. She's talking.
去年他睡了希瑟
Then last year, he went and slept with Heather,
跟我一起遛狗的女孩
who I groom dogs with.
然后她怀孕了
And then she got pregnant,
所以大部分时间 他都住她家
so most of the time, he lives at her place.
除非他们吵架
Well, unless they're fighting.
那样他就来我这里住 那挺好的
Then he stays with me. That's cool.
直到我被赶走了
Well, it was cool until I got evicted.
现在我住在宠物店后面
Now I live in the back of the pet store.
我把三张狗床铺在一起
I put three dog beds together,
但感觉我还是睡在地上
but it still feels like I'm on the floor.
你们养动物吗
You guys got animals?
我们养了一只金毛猎犬格斯
We have a golden retriever named Gus.
它需要剪毛或者挤肛♥门♥腺吗
Oh. Does he need a haircut or his anal glands expressed?
我超会挤肛♥门♥腺的
I'm a magician with an anal gland.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我要去里面吃了
I'm gonna go ahead and take this inside.
抱歉
Sorry.
听起来你经历了一段艰难的时光
It sounds like you're really going through a hard time.
我唯一在乎的就是我女儿
The only thing I care about is my daughter.
上周是她的生日 我都没见到她
It was her birthday last week. I didn't even see her.
因为你喝醉了吗
'Cause you were drunk?
我也经历过
I've been there.
我永远也要不回她了
I'm never gonna get her back.
根据我的经验 如果你专注戒瘾
In my experience, if you put your focus on your sobriety,
你生活中的其他一切事情
everything else in your life
都会比你想象的变得更好
will work out better than you could imagine.
我现在和我女儿的关系超棒
I mean, I have an incredible relationship with my daughter now,
而且我嫁给了里面那个超棒的男人
and I'm married to that wonderful guy in there.
他很棒吗
Is he wonderful?
他似乎有些暴躁
He seems kind of grumpy.
那是我的错
That's my fault.
这次旅行我有些作
Um, I've been a bit of a handful on this trip.
实际上 我一直都很作
Actually, I'm a bit of a handful all the time.
但重点是 我过去糟糕得多
But the point is I used to be much worse.
你愿意当我的互助对象吗
Will you be my sponsor?
什么
What?
我知道你不住这里
I-I know you don't live around here,
但我们可以打电♥话♥什么的
but we could talk on the phone and stuff.
我很乐意
I would really like that.
好 我要睡觉了
All right, I'm going to bed!
老娘在忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something!
我希望你每天给我打电♥话♥
So, I want you to call me every day,
但八点后不行 我的婚姻优先
but never after 8:00. My marriage comes first.
我终于明白蜜月暴躁是怎么回事了
I finally get what all the honeymoon fuss is about.
这真棒
This is great.
是的
Yeah, it is.
我可以这样抱一晚上
I could do this all night long.
我也可以
I could, too.
不过不行
Except we can't.
帕蒂要来吗
Patty's coming over?
是的
Yeah.
15分钟后就来
She'll be here in 15 minutes.
她现在成了我们蜜月的一部分了 是吧
So, I guess she's kind of part of our honeymoon now, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道她有些疯狂
I know she's a little crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
但自从你帮她后 你就不疯了
But ever since you've been helping her, you're not.
你真了解我
You really know me.
但你还是爱我
But you love me anyway.
是啊
I do.
我会一直爱你
And I always will.
我们还有13分钟 上熊吧
We've got 13 minutes. Let's ride the bear.
搞什么啊 哪种酒瘾者会提前到啊
Come on! What kind of alcoholic is early?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表