剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
a few money problems.
还有你的房♥租真的帮了她的大忙
And that your rent was really saving her.
不吃午餐了
No lunch.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你来干什么
What are you doing here...
经过了两个女佣和一扇大门
past two maids and a gate?
我来了这片街区
I was just in the neighborhood,
想着过来搞清楚你为什么恨我
thought I'd drop in to find out why you hate me.
是因为我打破了客房♥浴室的
Is it 'cause I broke the fairy statue
仙女雕像吗
in the guest bathroom?
那是海妖 我还不知道这事呢
It's a sea sprite, and I didn't know about that.
翅膀在马桶水箱里
The wings are in the toilet tank.
我做了什么
So, what'd I do?
没什么
Nothing.
真棒 我们四个人什么时候再聚
Great. So, when are the four of us gonna hang out again?
很快了
Real soon.
瞧瞧你 在佛像面前对我撒谎
Look at you, lying to me right in front of Buddha.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying!
真的吗 你确定吗
Really? You sure about that?
我知道很快了的意思就是
I know "Real soon" is code
不想再约
for "Don't want to do it."
好吧 那你为什么
Okay, then why don't you shut up
不像正常人一样闭嘴 假装一切都很好
and pretend like everything's fine like a normal person?
因为我想知道我做了什么
Because I want to know what I did.
天啊
Oh, God.
不是你 是亚当
It isn't you, it's Adam.
我就知道
I knew it!
是因为他吃东西声音很大吗
Is it the loud chewing?
那我们不吃沙拉就行
'Cause maybe we just don't have salad.
不是那样的 他是个好人
No. It's not that. He's a great guy.
我只是看到安迪喝醉很不舒服
I was just really uncomfortable watching Andy get drunk.
我之前从未见到他那样
I've never seen him like that before.
你担心如果他和亚当一起玩
And you're afraid if he and Adam hang out,
这种事会经常发生吗
it'll become a regular thing?
亚当的确喜欢派对
Well, Adam does like to party.
我想我只是意识到 我不想再参加派对了
I guess I just realized that I don't want to be around that anymore.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
说真的 我不在乎
Honestly, I don't mind.
他晚上喝了一杯半啤酒时
When he has a beer and a half at night,
这提醒了我 我不能那样喝
it reminds me I can't drink that way,
当他偶尔喝高时
and when he occasionally gets sloppy,
这提醒了我 我不想那样喝 所以
it reminds me I don't want to drink that way, so...
而且 他打破了海妖雕塑
Also, he broke the sea sprite.
你觉得我太严格了吗
Do you think I'm being too rigid?
我的想法不重要
What I think doesn't matter.
你得做对自己来说正确的事
You have to do what's right for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真是个好朋友
You're a really good friend.
是那种能拿到你圣巴巴拉豪♥宅♥的
The kind of friend who gets a spare key
备用钥匙的朋友吗
to your Santa Barbara house?
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
顺说 是你的原因
Oh, by the way, it was you.
我只是从来没料到会在这个年纪没钱
I just never expected to be without money at this age.
这很丢人 谁会雇佣我
It's humiliating. Who will hire me?
我多年来都没工作过了
I haven't worked in years.
我超过65岁了 还有案底
I'm over 65. I have a record.
别担心 还有
Don't worry. There's gonna be
很多地方会雇你的
plenty of places that will hire you.
-塔米 能把佛卡夏递过来吗 -嗯
- Tammy, would you pass the focaccia? - Mm.
这是试吃吗
Ooh, are those samples?
不 我们从家里带来的
No, we brought them from home.
干得好 克丽丝蒂
Nice work, Christy.
我已经找了几周的工作了
I've been job hunting for weeks.
如果我没找到
If I don't find something,
可能就要卖♥♥掉房♥子了
I may have to sell my house.
我的猫怎么办啊 它们跟我一样老
What'll happen to my cats? They're old. Like me.
人们不会收留老猫
People don't take in old cats.
是啊 但跟你不一样 人们不一定能看出
Yeah, but unlike you, people can't necessarily tell
猫老了
that the cats are old.
玛乔丽 我经历过你的处境
Look, Marjorie, I've been where you are.
我知道你的感受 所以我要对你说
I know how you feel, so I'm going to say to you
我迷茫时你总是对我说的话
what you always say to me when I'm spinning out.
你有住处
You have a roof over your head.
-是的 但是 -你付清账单了吗
- Yes, but... - Are your bills paid?
好吧 我知道你要说什么
Okay. I know where this is going.
你冰箱里有食物吗
Do you have food in your fridge?
-有 -法国香草酸奶没了
- Yes. - Minus the French vanilla yogurt.
我没吃 是洒了
I didn't eat it, I spilled it.
我们回家再说
You know what? We'll talk about it at home.
一天一天慢慢来
Just take it one day at a time.
至少今天 你还有需要的一切
At least for today, you have everything you need.
就算是最糟糕的情况 而这很少发生
Worst-case scenario, which rarely happens,
你也不会流落街头 因为你有我们
you're never gonna be on the street, because you have us.
我们这辈子都是室友
And we're roomies for life.
实际上 你该提高我的房♥租
In fact, you should raise my rent.
我现在赚的钱
I'm making money
就和年度卓越体育表现奖的应♥召♥女郎一样多
like a call girl at the ESPYs.
好香啊
Mmm, smells good.
真奇怪 我什么都没烤呢
Well, that's curious, 'cause nothing's cooking yet.
得先腌好这块肉 在火上烤之前
Got to get this baby seasoned up so it can rest
放置一段时间
before it faces the flame.
介意给我拿瓶啤酒吗
Hey, would you mind grabbing me a beer?
我本想自己拿 但是
I'd get it myself, but, you know,
时机至关重要
the timing on this is crucial.
安迪 我们能谈谈吗
Andy, can we talk?
你说现在吗 在至关重要的腌制环节
You mean right now, during the crucial seasoning phase?
是的
Yeah.
行吧
Uh... sure.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this.
你慢慢来
Well, you know, take your time
理清思路
and gather your thoughts.
不 我现在就需要说出来
No, I need to get this out now.
好
Yeah.
那晚 邦妮和亚当来玩 我...
The other night when Bonnie and Adam were here, I just...
我不知道 你们喝了那么多
I don't know, I-I was really uncomfortable
我在旁边真的很不舒服
being around that kind of drinking.
好吧
Oh. Yeah, uh,
对不起 我们有点过了
sorry about that. We kind of went overboard.
问题是
The thing is...
这让我意识到 我想拥有戒瘾的家
it made me realize that I want to have a sober home,
那包括 跟一个不喝酒的人
and that includes... being with someone
在一起
who doesn't drink.
哦
Oh.
这真难 因为你是我很久以来
This is hard, because you're the best thing
遇到的最好的事
that's happened to me in a long time.
也许是这辈子以来
Maybe ever.
而且我不是觉得你酗酒
And it's not like I think you have a drinking problem.
我知道你喝酒就跟普通人一样
I know you drink like a regular guy.
但是说真的 我不想吻你 结果尝到啤酒味
But, honestly, I don't want to kiss you and taste beer.
不是说你这样不对
Not that that's wrong for you.
你有自己的生活方式 我也有我的
I mean, you have your way of living, and I have mine.
也许这两者无法融合
Maybe the two don't blend.
就像是难喝的长岛冰茶
Like-like a bad Long Island iced tea.
我喝过好喝的
You know, I've had some good ones,
也喝过难喝的
I've had some bad ones,
我喝过许多 因为我是酒瘾者
I've had a lot of 'em because I'm an alcoholic.
咱俩是没法走下去的
And this just isn't gonna work out between the two of us,
所以再见
um, so goodbye.
或者我可以不喝酒
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表