剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
I could never get along with mine.
为什么
Why?
我们相差六岁
Well, we are separated by six years.
我年龄够大时就离开了家里
Soon as I was old enough, I got the hell out of there.
我们的父母很糟糕
Our parents were terrible people.
他们总是喝酒 吵架 烂醉如泥
They were always drinking and fighting and getting loaded.
家人的确很棘手
Family's tricky.
我女儿15岁时离开了
My daughter left when she was 15,
16岁时回来了 17岁时怀孕了
came back when she was 16, got pregnant when she was 17.
我应该说对了 大部分时间里我都磕嗨了
I think I got that right-- I was high through most of it.
你们的关系似乎很特殊
Well, you seem to have a very special relationship.
她怎么那么有钱的
How did she come in to all that money?
不 那是吉尔
Oh, no, no. Th-That's Jill.
我女儿是克丽丝蒂
My daughter's Christy.
好吧
Oh, yes, well...
那样更合情理
Yeah, that makes more sense.
你真棒 跟你女儿重归于好了
Well, but good for you for having made it work.
我就不行
I never could.
我妹妹怀上塔米时
When my sister got pregnant with Tammy,
她希望我回家
she wanted me to come home.
我绝对不可能回去
There was no way I was going back there.
等等 你知道你妹妹怀孕了吗
Wait a minute. You knew your sister was pregnant?
什么
Huh?
因为你告诉塔米 你不知道她的存在
Because you told Tammy you didn't know she existed.
我是不知道
Well... I didn't.
等等 等等 不对劲
Wait a minute, wait a minute, something's wrong here.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你想跟我们一起去巴黎之旅吗
How would you like to go with us on a trip to Paris?
你不能给那个骗子捐肾
You are not giving that liar a kidney.
什么骗子
Uh, what liar?
不 塔米 亲爱的 我能解释
No, no, Tammy, sweetheart, I can explain. u202d
那个骗子
That liar.
发生了什么
What's going on? What's happening?
她一直都知道你的存在 但她假装不知道
She knew about you all the time but pretended she didn't
好骗你的肾
so she could strip you for parts.
你绝对有一种消极的感觉
Well, you are certainly putting a negative spin on it.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is it true?
你得明白
Look, you have to understand,
你妈妈去世时我还很年轻
wh-when your mom died, I was young,
我有梦想
I had a dream...
是啊 领养你会妨碍她
Yeah, and adopting you would have gotten in her way.
原来你一直都知道我这个人
So you knew about me all along,
但你依然让领养系统带走我
and you still let me get thrown into the system?
从一家被赶去另一家
Bouncing from house to house?
养父母压根就不在乎我
Foster parents who didn't care about me?
别忘了还有我这样带你吸毒的人
Yeah, and don't forget people like me who introduced you to drugs.
没错 是我♥干♥的
That's right, I did that.
我们是不是忘记了大局
Aren't we forgetting the big picture?
我们找到了彼此
We found each other.
我现在陪在你身边
I'm here for you now.
我们为什么不
So why don't we just...
把这个粘回去
stick these back on
在去快乐巴黎的路上对这件事开怀大笑呢
and laugh about this all the way back to gay Paree!
我都不想看到你
I can't even look at you.
塔米
Tammy.
希望你高兴了
Well, I hope you're happy.
你刚害死了我
You just killed me.
要是每次我听到这句话都能得到五分钱 我早发财了
Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that.
抱歉 塔米
I'm sorry, Tammy.
我希望我做了正确的事
I hope I did the right thing.
当然了
Of course you did.
她耍了我
She was playing me.
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such an idiot.
你才不是 你有爱慷慨 容易相信别人
No, you're not. You are sweet and generous and trusting.
26块
$26, please.
你在逗我吗 她都没做检查
Are you kidding me? She didn't even get the test.
她姨妈骗了她
The aunt lied to her.
我这有七块 你要么拿着
I have seven bucks. You can either take this,
要么我就撞杆子了
or I'm gonna drive through the stick thing.
女士 我不能让你
Ma'am, I can't let you...
给老娘开
Open it!
很好
That's good.
都释放出来
Let it all out.
我还挺喜欢的呢
Hey! I kind of like that!
它有... 好吧
It went with the-- okay.
回家路上你挺沉默的
You were pretty quiet on the ride home.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to say.
帮我搬家具
Help me move this furniture.
我希望一切回归原样
I want everything back the way it was.
-但是气场 -我不在乎
- But the flow... - u202dDon't care!
我好恨她
I hate her so much.
我永远也不会原谅她
I will never forgive her.
我也恨我妈妈
Oh, I felt the same way about my mom.
我的一生都在愤怒和怨恨中度过
I spent my life holding on to that anger and resentment--
为此喝酒 破坏人际关系
drinking over it, ruining relationships,
推开人们
pushing people away.
等等 如果你在说我无权愤怒
Wait, if you say that I'm not allowed to be angry...
不 你绝对有权愤怒
No. You are so allowed to be angry.
有权感受
Feel all those feelings.
因为你得体验这些感受 才能走到另一头
Because you got to go through them to get to the other side.
你会比我做得更好
And you're gonna do it so much better than I did,
因为你可以清醒着翻篇
because you're gonna get to do it sober.
我现在真恨我的生活
I just... I hate my life right now.
我懂
I get it.
但是以后你会意识到
But someday you're gonna realize
你遇到的每一件事
that everything that's happened to you
都是理所应当的
happened exactly the way it was supposed to.
我理所应当有一个骗我的姨妈吗
I was supposed to have an aunt who screwed me over?
是的 就像我也理所应当
Yep. Just like I was supposed to have a mom
有一个把我丢在消防站的妈妈
who dumped me at a fire station.
若非如此 我不会有克丽丝蒂
Without that, I wouldn't have... had Christy,
遇见亚当 或者认识你
met Adam, or have you in my life.
我的生活有了你才更美好
And my life is so much better with you in it.
谢谢你 邦妮
Thanks, Bonnie.
感觉还是有点不对劲
Something still isn't quite right.
完美
Perfect.
真高兴你说服我这样做了
I'm so glad you talked me into this.
是啊 当个好人感觉很好
Yeah. It feels good to be a good person,
虽然我死后感觉不会好
even if I won't be good till after I'm dead.
希望是个美女移植我的眼睛
I hope somebody pretty gets my eyes.
我在说什么呢
What am I saying?
她移植了我眼睛后肯定是美女
If they get my eyes, they will be pretty.
我不能捐鼻子真是太遗憾了
It's a damn shame I can't donate my nose.
或者是你的自负
Or your ego.
我听到了
I heard that.
哎呀
Oops.
我要交上去了
Well, I'm gonna go turn mine in.
等等 我刚有个可怕的想法
Wait, I just had a terrible thought.
如果我和一个不是捐赠者的人发生了车祸
What if I get in a car crash with somebody who's not a donor
而医护人员只能救我们一个人 那该怎么办
and the paramedics can only save one of us?
他们当然会让我死
Of course they're gonna let me die
好填满他们的器官冰箱
so they can fill up their organ cooler.
对 吉尔
Oh, yeah, Jill.
他们会让你死
They're gonna let you die
就因为你捐了器官
because you're donating your organs.
你说得对
You're right, you're right.
最后一刻神经过敏 我得大声说出来
Last-minute jitters, just had to say it out loud.
好 外面见
Okay, see you outside.
不
Nope.
我很惊讶你想见我
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表