剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
But I do love you.
你不知道这点都怪我
And it's on me that you don't know that.
你去哪儿了
Oh. Where have you been?
-你错过了正常葬礼 -我去接温蒂了
- You missed the whole thing. - I went to pick up Wendy.
她是我们团队的一部分 应该来参加
She's part of our group and she should be here.
是的 玛丽去世后 我
Yeah, since Mary died, I've...
吉尔的悼词太精彩了
Jill's eulogy was fantastic.
-她全扯到自己身上了 -喂
- She made it all about herself. - Hey.
你打断了温蒂 温蒂 你说
You interrupted Wendy. Wendy, go.
玛丽去世后 我心情很低落
Since Mary died, I've just been down.
我斥责了我女儿 就为了这句话吗
I snapped at my daughter for that?
我愿意把聚光灯打在你身上
I'm willing to shine the spotlight on you,
但你讲点♥金♥句啊
but give us a show.
走 我们去糕点塔吧
Come on, let's hit the pastry tower.
-你是克丽丝蒂吧 -对
- Hey. Christy, right? - Yeah.
我是玛丽的女儿安吉拉
I'm Mary's daughter Angela.
我想感谢你为我儿子做的事
I just want to say thank you for what you did for my son.
其实我是为了你妈妈
Actually, I did it for your mom.
她一直说她匿名戒瘾会的朋友们有多好
You know, she always saying how nice her AA friends were,
我以为她只是想让我去
and, um, I thought that she was just trying to get me to go.
我的确去了几次 我觉得很差劲
And I did go a couple of times, I thought it was lame.
然后
Then, you know,
看到你们为了她来到这里
seeing how you guys all just showed up for her here
举办了一场很棒的葬礼
and threw this nice thing,
这让我觉得 也许我可以
it kind of made me think that maybe I could, um,
再试一次
uh, try it again.
如果你想的话 我很乐意带你去参加戒瘾会
Well, I'd be happy to take you to a meeting sometime if you want.
我很感激
I would appreciate that.
我去拿手♥机♥ 好存你的号♥码
I want to get my cell phone so I can get your number
好
Okay.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你的确有计划
You did have a plan.
-吉尔 你有一辆白色的路虎揽胜吗 -是的
- Jill, do you have a white Range Rover? - Yeah.
-托德可能有一辆白色的路虎揽胜吗
Any chance Todd has a white Range Rover?
不可能
No.
那我觉得托德开走了你的白色路虎揽胜
Then I think Todd took your white Range Rover.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表