剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
and now he wants to have coffee with me.
瞧瞧 宇宙在奖励你
Look at that-- the universe is rewarding you
因为你做了正确的事
for doing the right thing.
小心点 你都不认识这人
Well, be careful-- you don't even know this guy.
他可能是连环杀手
He could be a serial killer.
或者只想杀了你一个人
Or just want to kill you and be done.
我建议你带上防狼喷雾 赌一把
I say pack your Mace, roll the dice.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
去吧 桑德拉 打包行李
Yeah, go ahead, Sandra, pack your bag!
你上次这样做没有吓到我
It didn't scare me last time you did it,
现在也没有
and it doesn't scare me now!
我没想吓唬你
I am not trying to scare you!
我试图远离你有毒的自恋
I am trying to get away from your toxic narcissism!
我们16年来都在吵同样的架
We have been having the same fight for 16 years!
你对一切永远都不满意
Nothing is ever good enough for you!
老娘跟你玩完了
I am so done with you!
邦妮
Bonnie?
你好啊
Hello.
好啊 凯文
Hi! Kevin!
好啊
Hey!
我马上到
I-I'll be right there.
好 我去订位置
Great. I'll get us a table.
不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
该死
Damn it.
我要孤独终老了
I'm gonna be alone forever!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
别担心
No worries.
我忘记时间了
I lost track of the time.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我说过了 我们不是来谈我的
As always, we're not here to talk about me.
你对亚当用了工具吗
So, were you able to utilize the tools with Adam?
我们试过了
We tried.
结果导致我们吵得更厉害了
If anything, they made the fight bigger.
也许那就是你跟你老婆吵架时
Maybe that's why you don't use them
不用这些工具的原因
when you fight with your wife.
我知道这个要求很过分 但我真的希望你努力
I know this is asking a lot, but I'd really like you to try
忘记你早些时候看到的东西
and forget what you witnessed earlier.
没问题 我忘了
Sure. Forgotten.
总之 我们试过了触摸和数数
Anyway, we tried physical touch, we tried counting.
这导致我扔了更多的土豆
It just led to me throwing more potatoes,
这次不是小土豆
and this time it wasn't the little ones--
而是浇着热黄油的土豆泥
they were mashed and covered in hot butter.
好吧
Well...
有些争吵太激烈了 没法用工具
some fights are too big for the tools.
有时候你们之间的裂痕是那么深
Sometimes the rupture between the two of you
那么宽 你甚至听不到对方的声音
is so deep and so wide you can't even hear each other.
你努力尝试 你
You try and you try, and you...
你想让一切回归原样 但你做不到
you want to put everything back in the box, but you just can't.
听起来很痛苦
That sounds very painful.
有时候我醒来时都不知道该如何呼吸
Sometimes I wake up, I don't even know how to breathe.
等等 你刚做了什么
Wait. What did you just do?
我创造了一个没有评判的安全空间
I created a safe space without judgment.
我不确定我喜欢这样
I'm not sure I like this.
没事 好好体验一下这种感情
That's okay. Just live with the feeling for a moment.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉自己拼命工作
I feel like I've worked my ass off.
我给她带来了很棒的生活 但是
I've given her a great life, but...
一切永远都不够好
yet nothing is ever good enough.
你为什么眼里只有你自己
Why are you making this all about yourself?
我没有啊
I don't think I am.
你得记住 她的内心生活
You have to remember, her inner life
跟你是完全分开的
is totally separate from you.
有没有这种可能性 她没被满足的需求
Isn't it possible she has needs that aren't being met
跟你毫无关系呢
that have nothing to do with you?
这值得考虑
That's something to think about.
是的 对吧
It is, isn't it?
显然 今天跑偏了
Well, obviously, today went off the rails.
我这周不会收你钱
I'm not gonna charge you for this week.
当然了 但我要收你的钱
Of course not. But I am gonna charge you.
35美元
Thirty-five dollars.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
是你啊
You.
你好 我不确定我为什么一直选择这样做
Hi. I'm not sure why I keep choosing to do it this way,
但这是便条和支票
but here's a note and a check.
完全破坏了
...razing or totally damaging
30个家庭 导致...
30 homes, triggering...
我知道你刚去心理治疗了
I know you were just in therapy.
我知道你要做晚餐
I know you're in charge of dinner.
我只是坐在这里 表现得成熟点
I'm just sitting here being mature.
你好吗
How are you?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
别说挺好的 我真的在关心你
Don't just say fine. I'm really asking how you are.
天啊 这是另一个心理治疗工具吗
Oh, God, is this another therapy tool?
接下来是什么
What's next?
我们要用木偶跟对方说话吗
Are we gonna talk to each other with puppets?
他的木偶是给小孩子玩的
His puppets are for kids,
我不被允许和它们玩
and I'm not allowed to play with them
因为我把它们摆出了可笑的造型
since I left them in funny positions.
这只是我意识到 我想让你听我说
This is just me realizing I want you to listen to me,
但我并没有总是停下来听你说
but I don't always stop to listen to you.
所以
So...
你有什么心事吗
do you have stuff on your mind?
我有很多心事
Yeah, I got tons of stuff on my mind.
比如呢
Like what?
最近我心里想的大事是死亡
Well, the big topic in here these days is death.
我死还是你死
Mine or yours?
绝对是我死
Definitely mine.
要知道
You know...
结婚给了我一个未来
getting married kind of gave me a future...
我需要照顾一些人
and people that I need to... take care of,
我上次过生日时
and my last birthday,
就和我爸爸去世时年龄一样了
I-I turned the same age as my dad was when he died,
所以对 我想到了死
so yeah, I'm thinking about dying.
多久想一次
How often?
一天三四百次吧
Oh, you know, three, four hundred times a day.
亲爱的 那很频繁
Honey, that's pretty often.
我也会休息 担心一下地震
I take breaks and... worry about earthquakes.
好 我现在要碰你了
Okay, I'm gonna touch you now,
这和心理治疗无关
and it's not a therapy thing.
意思是我爱你
It's an "I love you" thing.
你没必要担心我的
You know you don't have to worry about me.
我能照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道
I know that.
依然没让我宽心
It still doesn't help.
你感受到了震动吗
Did you feel that?
吉尔 谢谢你做东
Jill, thanks so much for hosting.
这会很好玩的
Oh, this is gonna be so fun.
我最喜欢《浑身是劲》里的凯文·贝肯
Footloose Kevin Bacon is my favorite Kevin Bacon.
这里比玛乔丽家好多了
This is way nicer than Marjorie's.
屏幕比邮票大
The screen's bigger than a postage stamp,
而且我们没必要跟猫
and we don't have to fight the cats
抢沙发或者爆米花
for couch space or popcorn.
是啊 真棒
Yes, it's wonderful.
谢谢你 吉尔
u202dThank you, Jill.
-闻起来好干净啊 -好了
- And it smells so clean. u202d- Okay.
好了
Okay.
我拿了奶味糖豆
I got Milk Duds...
和皇堡
and Whoppers.
我还拿了瑞氏糖果 但是
I had Reese's Pieces, but...
从厨房♥走过来很远
it's a long walk from the kitchen.
每个方面都更好
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表