-我们真是白♥痴♥ -别自责了
- Oh, we're idiots. - Ay! Don't beat yourself up.
我过去也老是把曼尼弄丢
I used to lose Manny all the time.
现在我把你♥爸♥也给丢了 这种事很平常
Now I lost your father. These things happen.
她说的对
She's right, you know.
她是不是说我爸失踪了
Did she say my father's missing?
我们总说会抽时间 可总被生活琐事缠绕
We say we'll make time, but life gets in the way.
我是说 我们的确已经为人父母
I mean, I know we're parents,
但难道不能同时做亲密爱人吗
but can't we be lovers too?
这也许是我最糟糕的一次生日了
This may be my worst birthday ever.
你终于来了
There you are!
亲爱的 你好
Oh, hi, honey.
他被卡在吊床上 当时实在太搞笑了
He was stuck in a hammock. It was actually really funny.
-我趴在他身"上"大概20分钟 -你好走了
- I was on top of him for, like, 20 minutes. - You need to go now.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night. Honey.
我的背疼发作了
My back seized up.
废话 都是因为
Yeah, because you overdid it
你接了那通电♥话♥后运动过量了
after that phone call about your father.
真不敢相信我已经和他当时一样老了
I can't believe I'm as old as he was.
等等 坐这缓缓
Wait. Sit down here.
-你会喜欢他的 我父亲 -没错
- You'd have liked him- my old man. - I'm sure.
他也会很喜欢你的
And he'd have loved you.
那老家伙可是魅力十足
My God, that guy- He was a charmer.
你不就是那种类型吗
Mmm, I know the type.
我们一起度过了很多欢乐时光
And we had a lot of fun.
可我要告诉你点事
But I'll tell you something.
我们的家庭度假可一点都不像这样
Our family vacations were nothing like this here.
每年在伊利湖畔租的农舍里
One week a year in a rented cottage on Lake Erie,
那里的蜘蛛都有这么大
spiders this big.
我倒蛮希望他能看到我们过上好日子了
I just wish he could have seen how things turned out.
要是你继续这样
Well, if you keep going like this,
你马上就能亲自告诉他了
maybe you can tell him yourself.
或者我也行 因为你也会把我害死的 杰
Or I can tell him, because you're about to kill me, Jay.
我得腿 胳膊和背 全身上下都在痛
My legs, my arms, my back- everything is sore.
我把你"折腾"得筋疲力尽是吧
So I wore you out, huh?
不不 别得意忘形 老家伙
Oh, no, no, no. Don't get cocky, old man.
我坐下去至少还能再站起来
When I sit down, I can still get up. Eh.
好了 过来吧
Hey, uh- Okay, come on.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
剩下的假期过的很愉快
The rest of the trip went better.
海莉的头不再晕了
Haley's room stopped spinning.
-是的 没错 -接着一个猴子
- Yes, it is. - And a monkey-
看看谁来了
There she is!
亲爱的 你好阿
Oh, honey! Hey!
-要来点松饼荷包蛋吗 太美味了 -不要
- Do you want some eggs Benedict? So creamy! - No.
不要吗
No?
杰如愿以偿地度过了他想要的轻松假期
Jay got back to the vacation he always wanted.
米奇和小卡也出去观光了
And Mitch and Cam managed to do some sightseeing...
在香蕉园里游览了一番
at a working banana plantation-
-莉莉 -在那貌似他们又丢了莉莉
- Lily! - Where they promptly lost Lily again.
你干嘛要把她打扮成和丛林一个颜色
Why did you dress her in jungle prints?
因为我觉得那样可爱
Because I thought it would be cute!
她会感觉她又回到了越南
She's gonna think she's back in Vietnam!
莉莉 莉莉 亲爱的
Lily! Lily, honey!
我和克莱尔 我们
Me and Claire, we-
我们度过了一段美好时光
we had a great time.
但我们仍没能度成蜜月
But we never did get that honeymoon.
我想我对这次的度假期望太高了
I think I just expected a little too much from this vacation.
有这份心意在就行了
You were so sweet to try.
现在想想真蠢
It was dumb.
像你说的那样 我们的激♥情♥消缺了
Like you said, the thrill is gone.
-我从来没这么说过 -不 的确没了
- I never said that. - No, it's over.
等等 我们可以再把时间稍微调回点
But wait. Put a few seconds back on the clock.
孩子们可是很积极的
The kid still has a few moves.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我搞明白为什么我们不能有个像样的蜜月了
I figured out why we couldn't have a honeymoon.
因为我们还没有举办过婚礼
Because we never had a wedding.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我还是猜不透你到底是喜欢还是讨厌
I still can't tell if you think this is lame or cool.
亲爱的 我当然喜欢
Honey, it's incredibly cool.
-看来我终于可以陪你走完红地毯了 -老爸
- Looks like I finally get to walk you down the aisle. - Daddy!
看来还得你带着我走
Ow! You better walk me.
好吧 我尽量
Okay. I'll do that.
我们今天欢聚一堂 共同来重温
We're here today to celebrate the renewing of the marriage vows...
菲尔和克莱尔喜结连理
of Phil and Claire.
今天 他们选择重申对彼此的爱意坚定不移
On this day they've chosen to reaffirm their love for each other.
你现在可以亲吻你的新娘了
You may kiss your bride. Oh!
我郑重宣布 他们依然是夫妇
I present to you, still as husband and wife,
邓菲夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy.
欢迎你乘坐茂伊岛直飞洛杉矶的航♥班♥
Welcome to the nonstop flight from Maui to Los Angeles.
感谢你选择美国大♥陆♥航♥空♥
Thank for you choosing Continental Airlines.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
You know, honey,
要是我有什么不测
if anything were ever to happen to me,
我希望你能再婚
I would want you to get remarried.
好的
Okay.
你答应得很快嘛
That was a little fast.
别乱想 我只是想让你开心
Oh, no. I just want to make you happy.
好吧
Okay.
-你有未来再婚的人选吗 -应该是薇姬·康洛伊
- Any idea of who you would remarry? - Vicky Conroy probably.
她和我一个办公室
She works in my office.
做事很有条例 孩子们都很喜欢她
She's very organized. The kids love her.
-你们在说薇姬吗 -是的
- Are you guys talking about Vicky? - Yeah.
妈妈 她棒极了
Mom, she's awesome.
我也想让你知道 要是我有什么不测
Just so you know, if something were to happen to me, I-
你不会发生不测的 别乱说
Something's gonna happen to you, all right.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表