不 就像是当年唐娜·瑞格比的派对
No. It's just like, uh, Donna Rigby's party.
就是啊 太对了 我这边小珠子什么的都有
Exactly! Yes! And I have the beads and everything.
太棒了 真是太棒了
Amazing. This is awesome.
所以 小卡是个小丑哈
So... Cam's a clown.
是啊
Yeah.
-我绝对射到你了 -那是我家那位小丑
- I totally got you. - And there's mine.
你有没有觉得很怪
You think it's weird
-我们姐弟俩找的对象都 -自♥由♥不羁吗
- that we both chose people who were so- uninhibited?
我本想说令人尴尬的 不过你说的也对
I was gonna say "Embarrassing," But yeah.
瞧瞧他们 派对因他们而充满活力
Look at them now. They're the life of the party.
我必须承认 尽管他很疯狂
Uh, you know, I gotta say, for all his craziness,
但我爱我家那位小丑
I love my clown.
姐也是 有他们在真的很好
Me too. They're good for us.
要是我 肯定把派对气氛给毁了
I would've totally tanked this party.
而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿
And I would've gotten my butt kicked at a gas station.
-什么 -菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟
- Sorry? - Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass.
蝎子 有蝎子 有蝎子
Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion!
有蝎子
Scorpion!
不不不 靠得太近 离我太近
No, no. Too close. Too close. Too close.
搞毛啊
What the hell?
噢 糟糕
Oh, crap!
-冷静 -发生什么事了
- Calm down. - What happened?
我们发射了十字弓
We fired the crossbow.
不 我知道的 天啊 射中蹦床了
No, I know. Oh, my God. It's right there.
比安卡 我来了
Bianca, I'm coming.
-还有谁在里面 -快出来
- Who else is in there? - Get out!
事实证明我不是甜心帅哥 也不是幽默达人
It turns out I'm not the sweet guy or the funny guy.
不 曼尼 别进去 千万不要
No, Manny, don't go in! Por favor!
我必须进去
I must!
我来了
I'm coming!
曼尼·迪尔加多是个用行动说话的男人
Manny Delgado is a man of action.
等等 我的狗狗还在里面
Wait. My dog is still in there.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
噢 我的胳膊
Ow! My arm!
小宝贝 卢克
Sweetie? Luke?
-怎么了 小老弟 -出什么事了
- What happened, buddy? - What happened?
出什么事了 宝贝
What happened, honey?
嘿 嘿 怎么回事
Hey, hey. What happened?
-我踩在这些小珠子上滑倒了 -糟糕
- I slipped on these stupid beads. - Oops.
来 先起来
Come on. Here we go.
他怎么样了
How is he?
-他会没事的 -老天啊
- Oh, he's gonna be fine. - Ay, Dios mio.
小宝贝 你怎么样啊 孩子
Hi, honey. How are you, kid?
-他出来了 -小可怜
- Oh, there he is. - Pobrecito.
你个可怜的孩子
You poor thing.
哇 大家都来了啊
Wow. Everybody's here.
我们当然得来了 你的小翅膀怎么样了
Of course we are. How's that busted flipper?
-没事 -今天的事真遗憾 小老弟
- Okay. - Sorry about today, buddy.
我们明年再给你办个完美的生日派对
We'll try again next year, huh?
你在说笑吗 这是有史以来最棒的生日了
Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever.
-什么 -我打了个石膏
- What? - I got a cast.
-你喜欢打石膏吗 -我一直想要一个的
- You like a cast? - I've always wanted one.
-几周后 里面就会发臭 -恶
- After a few weeks, they start to smell. -Ew!
你真是个怪胎 你知道吗
You are so weird, you know that?
-我可以在上面签名吗 -当然
- Can I sign it? - Sure.
-嘿 我先来 -这边
- Hey. Me first. - Here.
如果你在派对举办之前问我
If you'd asked me before the party...
是否希望发生一系列灾难的连锁反应
if I wanted there to be a chain reaction of disasters...
导致卢克摔伤了胳膊 我很可能会说不
that led to Luke breaking his arm, I probably would've said no.
-可能吗 -可...绝对 绝对不希望
- Probably? - Prob- Definite- Definitely not.
不希望发生那种事
Would not want that.
但是 不管怎么样
But, one way or another,
卢克在他生日这天是众人关心的焦点
Luke was the center of attention on his birthday,
而且全家人都聚在一起
and the whole family was together...
那正是家庭生日会该有的样子
just the way it should be.
菲茨宝快递 我带蛋糕来啦
Fizbo delivery! I brought the cake!
好耶
Bravo!
我心理承受不住
I can't do this.
天啊 我得出去
Oh, God. I'm out.
蛋糕
Cake.
快吹蜡烛 快吹蜡烛
Blow the candles. Blow the candles.
比安卡·道格拉斯今晚给我打了3个电♥话♥
Bianca Douglas called me three times tonight.
我不打算说假话骗你们
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我感觉快被那姑娘缠死了
I'm starting to feel smothered.
我真的很喜欢我的石膏 但里面开始痒了
I really like my cast, but it's starting to itch.
幸好有我妈特制的挠痒神器
Good thing my mom made me this personal scratcher.
好东西用了才知道
Oh, that's good stuff.
如果有别的女人想勾搭你的男人
If another woman is messing with your man,
你一定要先发制人
you have to get proactive.
我不管她有多漂亮
I don't care how pretty she is
或者她有多少只恶心的爬虫
or how many stupid reptiles she has.
只要她想抢我的东西
She tries to take what's mine,
我就不择手段坑死你
girlfriend's gonna get stung.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表