有消息了吗
Do we know anything?
没 医生正在里面诊断
No. They're in there now with the doctor.
不过已经是万幸了
We're lucky though.
急救员说完全有可能比现在的情况严重的多
The paramedics said it could have been a lot worse.
老天 怎么会发生这种事
My God, how did this even happen?
几 天 前
儿子来了 大日子快到了哦
There he is. Big day's coming up.
你生日想要什么样的礼物 小狗娃
What do you want for your birthday, big dog?
没事的 我不想要
It's okay. I'm good.
来嘛 除了上天什么都行
Come on. Sky's the limit.
狮子大开口吧 儿子
Dream big, my boy.
-我觉得送我一条皮带挺好的 -皮带
- Well, I guess I could use a belt. - A belt?
是啊 你说的对 我根本不需要
Yeah, you're right. I don't need it.
天线延长线用着也挺顺手的
Extension cord works pretty good.
每年卢克的生日都在感恩节附近
Every year, Luke's birthday falls right around Thanksgiving,
所以大家都忙着准备过节了
and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle.
有一年我们彻底忘到九霄云外了
One year we forgot completely,
只好用火鸡填料临时做了个蛋糕
and we had to improvise a cake of stuffing.
说一下 他一点都不介意
Which, by the way, he was fine with.
他是那种古怪孩子
He's one of those kids,
你送他一份礼物 他却只想着玩盒子
you get him a gift and all he wants to do is play with the box.
是啊 有一年我们直接送他一个盒子
Yeah, one year we actually just got him a box,
一个非常漂亮的盒子
a really nice box.
但我们犯了个错 将之放进了礼品袋
And we made the mistake of putting it in a gift bag.
所以他就玩起了礼品袋
So he played with the gift bag.
-我们怎么都做不对 -做不对
- We can't get it right. - No.
-我觉得很愧疚 我们得做点什么 -是啊
- I feel terrible. We gotta do something. - Oh, yeah.
话说 家人们准备趁感恩节来个
You know, the family is gonna be together for Thanksgiving...
大团圆聚会 我不知道会持续多久
for the first time in I don't even know how long.
我太同意你了 我们应该取消聚会
I am so with you. We should blow this out...
给卢克办一个有史以来最棒的生日派对
and throw Luke the best birthday party of all time.
对 对 我们可以订购许多匹萨
Yes. Yes. And we'll order a whole bunch of pizzas...
设立一个手工艺品桌
and set up an arts and crafts table.
-什么 -手工艺品桌
- A what? - A crafts table.
就是 大家都围在一起
You know, where everybody gathers around
制♥作♥一些小工艺品 然后 砰
and they make stuff, and then bam!
他们就发现了自己最爱的派对项目
They got their own party favor.
抱歉 我睡着了
Sorry. I fell asleep
你说的简直是史上最无聊的派对
while you were describing the most boring party ever.
摩登家庭
第一季第九集
-几小时后再见了 -好的
- See you in a few hours. - Yeah.
再次谢谢你们借我卡拉OK唱机
Thanks again for the karaoke machine.
派对办完后 我会立刻送过来的
I'll get it back to you right after the party.
那再好不过了
That'd be great.
千万不要 求你了
Please don't. I beg you.
-千万别送回来 -好的
- Don't bring it back. - Okay.
嘿 菲尔 你今天的派对有请小丑吗
Hey, Phil. Are, uh, you getting a clown for today?
没 卢克不怎么喜欢小丑
Oh, no. Luke's not much of a clown fan.
-真的吗 -是啊 他从来不喜欢小丑
- Really? - Yeah. He never liked 'em.
他有见过出色的小丑吗
Has he ever seen a good one?
有谁 见过吗
Has- Has anyone?
真的 总之 谢谢你们了
Really. So anyway, thanks again.
好的 一会儿见
Okay. See you later.
-不要小丑 不要小丑吗 -算了吧
- No clown? No- No clown? - Let it go.
谁家开派对不请小丑
Who throws a party without a clown?
从上世纪30年代♥开♥始 大部分人都不请了
Since the late '30s, I'd say most people.
话说 我们还没给卢克准备生日礼物
You know what? We haven't gotten Luke a present yet.
或许扮小丑可以当生日礼物
Maybe a clown could be our present.
卡梅隆 卡梅隆
Cameron. Cameron.
如果菲尔和克莱尔想给卢克请个小丑
If Phil and Claire wanted to get Luke a clown,
他们肯定已经请了 那不是我们的派对
they would've. This is not our party.
-但 -那不是我们家开派对
- But- - this is not our party.
但我刚刚
But I just-
那好吧
Fine.
那你说我们送他什么礼物好
What would you suggest we get him then, hmm?
送他一张礼物卡就行了
Get him a gift card.
-就礼物卡打发他吗 -是啊
- A gift card? - Yeah.
你被谁摧残过
Who hurt you?
嘿 歌♥洛莉亚
Hey, Gloria,
你知道怎么包装这玩意儿吗
you got any idea how to wrap one of these things?
-那是个十字弓吗 -是啊
- Is that a crossbow? - Yeah.
我是不是堪称世上最好的外公
Am I the greatest grandpa in the world or what?
我们不能送十字弓给卢克
We can't give Luke a crossbow.
他每次用吸管都能戳到眼睛
He pokes himself in the eye every time he uses a straw.
开什么玩笑 我像他那么大的时候就有一把
Are you kidding? I had one when I was his age.
我每射杀一只乌鸦 我爸就会给我25美分
My dad used to give me a quarter for every crow I bagged.
我曾经还有大砍刀呢
And I used to have a machete.
-但时代已经变了 -他会没事的
- But times have changed. - He'll be fine.
我会教他怎么用的
I'll teach him how to use it.
嘿 老弟 过得怎么样
Hey, pal, how's it going?
我有魅力吗
Am I charming?
-靠 -你当然有魅力了
- Oh, boy. - Of course you're charming.
-谁说你没魅力了 -没人
- Who said you were not charming? - No one.
学校里有个妹子挺好 我想让她喜欢我
But there's a girl in my school, and I want her to like me.
-我需要你的建议 杰 -真的吗
- I need your advice, Jay. - Really?
她会去参加卢克的派对
She's gonna be at Luke's party.
我真是 有点受宠若惊
Well, I'm a little thrown.
我是说 你一般不会向我征询建议
I mean, you don't usually come to me for advice.
在泡美妞这方面 您老可算个中高手啊
Well, this is one area in which you've done pretty well.
他说的很对
He has a point.
我试过用各种方法吸引她的注意
I've tried everything to get her attention-
为她开门 在餐厅为她递上一杯牛奶
opening doors, having a milk sent over in the cafeteria.
-全都不奏效 -事实上
- Nothing's worked. - Here's the deal.
女孩子不吃浪漫那一套
Girls don't go for all that romantic stuff.
她们喜欢有权势的或成功的男人
They go for power and success.
既然这两样你都不沾边
And since you don't have either one of those things,
那你就得做个风趣幽默的男人
you're gonna be the funny guy.
不不不 我想要你养的最危险的爬虫
No, no, no. I want the most dangerous reptile you've got.
我有一只吃蟋蟀的鼠鳞蜥
I have an iguana that eats crickets.
要是给蟋蟀办生日派对 那才算吓人吧
That'd be scary if it was a birthday party for crickets.
说真的 丛林女郎
Seriously, Jungle Tanya,
我需要你升级一下恐怖程度
I need you step it up a notch.
有没有什么东西能把你自己吓个半死
Is there anything that scares the cocoa out of you?
还真没有 不过我有条"胡须龙"[一种蜥蜴]
Uh, not really. I do have a bearded dragon.
-是吗 它会.. -不 它不会喷火
- Ooh. Does it- - No, it does not breathe fire.
那说来说去又说回去了 是吧
Well, then we're back to square one, aren't we?
我脑子里一直想着卢克的生日会
I couldn't get Luke out of my mind.
我知道我向米奇尔保证过
I know I made a promise to Mitchell,
但有些东西比"保证"二字要重要的多
but some things are bigger than promises.
菲茨宝一定要在派对上华丽登场
Fizbo would be at that party.
你好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
一切都发生在眨眼之间
It all happened so fast.
我一直在想
I keep thinking
我当时做点什么阻止这一切就好了
there was something I could've done.
不 你不要自责
No, don't blame yourself.
谁能想到会发生这种事呢
Who could've possibly seen it coming?
亲爱的 那是道攀岩墙 那安全吗
Sweetie, that's a rock wall. Is that even safe?
当天早些时候
-老天啊 -亲爱的 放心
- Oh, my God. - Honey, relax.
嘿 有人因为这东西受过伤吗
Hey, has anyone ever gotten hurt on one of these things?
-我不知道 今天是我第一天上班 -瞧
- I don't know, man. It's my first day. - See?
他们肯让新人操作肯定说明没有...
They wouldn't let the new guy do it if it-
-那只会让我更加担心 -别担心
- That did not make me feel better. - Don't worry.
我签了一堆的责任声明书
I signed, like, a hundred releases.
我们什么时候决定弄这些的 太过了吧
When did we decide all this? I think it's too much.
瞧 我就知道你会这么说
See, I knew you'd say that.
所以我就没告诉你
That's why I didn't tell you.
所以你就放轻松 去吃个冰霜卷吧
So just relax. Grab a snow cone.
-你弄来了冰霜卷机器吗 -是啊
- There's a snow cone machine? - Yeah.
妈 记住 迪兰不能吃蛋黄酱
Mom, just so you know, Dylan cannot have mayonnaise.
没头没脑来这么一句 你干嘛告诉我这个
That's random. Why are you telling me that?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表