The ceiling fan is the cart.
我爸爸要带我去玩太空过山车
My dad's taking me on Space Mountain.
那东西超快 不过我爸爸什么都不怕
It's supposed to be really fast, but he's not scared of anything.
他玩的时候甚至都不系安全带
He doesn't even wear a seat belt when he drives.
哇噢 也太厉害了吧
Wow. How 'bout that?
-他还杀过熊 -真的假的
- Killed a bear once. - Really?
熊也坐在过山车上吗
Was the bear sittin' in the passenger seat?
给我念下说明书
Read me the instructions.
"安全须知 警告:为避免遭受电击"
"Safety tips. Warning: To reduce the risk of electrical shock"-
跳过那段废话吧
We can skip that.
"若不听从警告
Uh, "Failure to heed these warnings
可导致重伤 甚至死亡"
can lead to serious injury or death."
你总是瞎担心 你自己知道
You know, you worry too much. You know that.
不会有人被电到的
Nobody's gonna get shocked.
有一次我爸爸被雷劈了
One time my dad was struck by lightning.
所以他现在喝多少酒都不醉
That's why he can drink as much as he wants.
曼尼觉得他爸爸是个超人
Manny thinks his dad is like Superman.
可真♥相♥呢 他根本不值一提
The truth? He's a total flake.
事实上 他唯一像超人的方面
In fact, the only way he's like Superman...
就是他们都是非法移♥民♥
is that they both landed in this country illegally.
我怎么这么紧张呀
I can't believe I'm so nervous.
他们会喜欢我们的 我们就表现真我就行了
They're gonna love us. Let's just be ourselves.
或者稍微低调一些
0r a slightly toned-down version of ourselves.
我只是不想这又变成"小卡秀"
I just don't want this to become an episode of "The Cam Show."
-天呐 大家都喜欢"小卡秀" -我知道
- 0h, my gosh. People love "The Cam Show." - Yes, I know.
-你也看"小卡秀" -我确实看
- You watch "The Cam Show." - I do watch it.
-是提前预约才能看到 -好吧
- It's appointment viewing. - Okay.
-你好 -你们好 是参加亲子课的吗
- Hi! - Hi! Are you here for Toddler Time?
是的 我是米奇尔 这是卡梅隆
Yes. I-I'm Mitchell. This is Cameron.
-还有我们的女儿莉莉 -你好
- And this here is Lily. - Hello.
真好 欢迎呀
0h, well! Welcome.
我们在这儿轮流吹气球呢
We're all over here taking turns blowing bubbles.
多好玩啊 对小孩子而言
Well, how nice for... the babies.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
恐怕我会招架不住啊
This is gonna be really difficult.
才跟我保证 过了不到10分钟
Ten minutes after making a promise to me,
他就把车不上锁扔在这里
he leaves his bike unlocked.
我现在满脑子都是克莱尔的河东狮吼
All I can hear is Claire's voice in my head-
"他不知道负责任
"He's not responsible.
你根本不该给他买♥♥车"
You never should have given him a bike."
我知道 我模仿克莱尔超像的
I know. I do a pretty good Claire.
所以我决定给他个教训
So I decided to teach him a lesson...
让他以为自己的车被偷了
and let him think his bike was stolen.
我知道这手段有点恶劣
And I know that sounds kind of rough,
但有时候做爹的就要狠一些
but sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy.
不好意思 谢谢
Excuse me! Thank you.
左边 我的左边 你右边
On your left! My left. Your right!
大家好 今天有个新家庭加入我们
Everyone, we have a new family joining us today.
大家好 我是米奇尔 一名律师
Hi. I'm, uh, Mitchell, and I am a lawyer.
我是卡梅隆 暂时待业
I- I'm Cameron, and I'm currently not working,
所以我有很多时间烹饪 打篮球 还有
which gives me more time to grill and shoot baskets and-
还有这是莉莉
And this is Lily.
好 我们以问候舞作为开场舞
Okay, we're gonna start with the Hello Dance,
然后玩积木 手指画
and then we're gonna move on to blocks, then finger painting,
最后跳"家庭之舞"
and then we're gonna do our Family Dance.
好了 谁想先开始
All right. Who wants to start us off?
P.J小朋友先来
Dance us in, P. J.!
-她真可爱 -谢谢夸奖
- She's adorable. - Oh, thank you.
-7个月大吗 -8个月
- Seven months? - Uh, eight.
噢 会抓东西了吗 会走路了吗
0h! Is she grabbing or scooting yet?
是的 都会呢
Yes. Absolutely.
我是说 她不是手在乱抓 就是脚在乱走
I mean, when she's not grabbin', she is- she is scootin'.
泰勒 进来跳吧
Dance us in, Tyler!
准备好了吗 好的 来吧
Are you ready? Okay. Here we go.
小卡 莉莉还不会抓不会走呢
Cam, Lily is not grabbing or scooting yet.
现在还不会 以后会的
Well, she's not doing it yet, but she will eventually.
不 你看 那么多小孩
No, but, see, a lot of these other kids,
他们都在抓东西
they're- they're grabbing.
我只是 给 拿着
I-I just- Here. Come-
莉莉 你看积木
Lily. Look at the block, huh?
把积木拿起来 莉莉
Grab the block, Lily.
-抓着H -该你上场了莉莉
- Grab the "H." - Dance us in, Lily!
-好的 我来搞定 -小卡
- Okay. I got this. - Cam, just-
我知道 要压抑我的天赋
Yes, I know. Tamp down my natural gifts
然后像个直男一样笨舞
and dance like a straight guy.
不许拍屁屁
No slapping your own butt.
可不拍屁屁我怎么舞得起来
But that's how I make my horsey go.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
跳得很好
That was very good.
感觉很卑鄙
I feel dirty.
-你好 -嘿 你好
- 0h, hey. - Hey! Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
真令人难堪
Uh, this is really embarrassing,
我把自己锁在外面了
but I locked myself out of my house.
噢 我总做这种傻事 别不好意思
0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed.
我想 你能不能帮帮我
I was- I was hoping you could help me.
有扇窗子开着 可我够不着
There's a window open, but I can't reach it.
能帮我吗
Would you mind?
-好的 没问题 -太好了
- Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Great.
当然 你知道有句俗话说
0f course. You know what they say-
"每当上帝关上一扇门 他就打开一扇窗"
"Every time God closes a door, he opens a window."
不过对你的话 是他每次都把你锁在外面
0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out.
好的 情况如何
Okay, what do we got here?
我的魅力征服了她吗 是的
I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes.
我会趁机发展一下吗 不 不可能
Would I ever act on it? No. No way.
我老婆还健在呢
Not while my wife is still alive.
你真的不想喝点什么吗
Are you sure I can't get you something to drink?
是 不用了 我很好 真的
Yeah. No, I'm- I'm fine. Really.
如果我知道会有帅哥爬我家卧室的窗户
If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window,
我肯定会"清洗"一下的
I would have cleaned up a bit.
开玩笑吗 房♥里幽香怡人呀
Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there.
好像有乳液精油
Like lotions and oils...
那个 保湿用的 预防干裂
for... dry skin and, you know, calloused hands.
其实 是香烛
Yeah, it's a candle.
-完了 -怎么了
- Uh-oh. - What's wrong?
-自行车没了 -哦不
- The bike's gone. - Oh, no.
-我帮你找找吧 -不用了谢谢
- Can I help you find it? - That's all right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你哦
0kay. Thank you!
为了教育他 我藏起了他的车
So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike,
之后 太离谱了
and then- crazy thing-
我放下了两分钟 就被人卷走了
I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me.
或许也是你♥爸♥想教育教育你呢
Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson.
够狠
Zinger.
那 这一辆能打个折吗
So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one?
-可以加个铃铛 -成交
- I can throw in a bell. - Deal.
-五块一个 -那不要了
- For five dollars. - No, sir.
那这次要买♥♥保险吗
So, you wanna go for the insurance this time,
或是继续给小偷做好事
or is it still for suckers?
够狠
Got me again.
够狠啊大哥
Well played, milord.
这次买♥♥保险 谢谢
I will take some insurance. Thank you.
在搞什么啊
What's going on in there?
-第四步不是那样 -不管它
- That's not step four. - Don't worry about it.
-上面说你应该... -怎么还管
- It says right here that you should- - That's worrying about it.
要不要喝点东西
I thought you guys might need a drink.
太想太想了
0h, you have no idea.
曼尼宝贝 我得去买♥♥点旅途要带的东西
Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip.
你跟爸爸好好玩 好不好
Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay?
周一见 亲亲
And I'll see you Monday. Mwah!
看到我的两个宝贝一起合作 好开心哦
It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together.
-杰电到自己两次了 -好了曼尼
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表