小卡 小卡 快走
Cam. Cam, let's go.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's happened to me,
可我刚刚盗取了一个婴儿的知识产权
but I just stole a baby's intellectual property.
-什么 -今晚的新闻会曝光我的
- What? - You'll see it tonight on the news.
-别说了快走吧 -快看谁来了
- Come on. Let's just go. - Oh, look who's here!
-安东和斯科特 -抱歉我们晚了
- Anton and Scott! - Sorry we're late!
不是我的错 旁边这位爷
Don't look at me. The eye candy here can't leave the house...
不在镜子前打扮个20分钟是不会出门的
without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror.
开什么玩笑啊
Are you kidding me?
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
看那对基神 我本可以在这里大放光彩的
Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd.
是你剪断了我翱翔的"基翅"
But you had to clip my wings-
而你曾是那翅膀下助力的风
which you used to be the wind beneath.
我知道 对不
I know. I'm sor-
这个班让我发疯了
This class has turned me into a complete monster.
我 我只是 我会补偿你的 走吧好不
I'm- I'm just- I'll make it up to you. Let's just go.
好了 亲子舞时间到
Okay, it's time for Parents Dance.
大家都为自己的孩子起舞
Everybody dance for your baby!
你想跳 是不是
You wanna do it, don't you?
好想好想
I do.
我想为我的宝贝起舞
I wanna dance for my baby.
-好吧 上吧 去吧 -真的吗
- All right. Go on. Get in there. - You sure?
开足马力跳起来吧 去吧
Make that horsey move. Go ahead.
加油 加油
Go, go!
我想我受伤了
0h, I think I hurt myself.
你好啊 哈维尔
Hello. Hey, Javier.
曼尼在外面等你呢
Manny's waiting for you outside.
什么 为什么来不了
What? Why not?
等会儿
Hold that thought.
他儿子坐在路边 等着去迪斯尼乐园
His son's sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland,
可我们的超人爸爸沉浸于赌博不能自拔
and Superman can't drag himself away from a craps table,
却说我是混♥蛋♥
and I'm the jerk.
听着
Say, listen.
我
I, uh-
-很抱歉 我有坏消息 -什么
- Sorry, but I got some bad news. - What?
你♥爸♥爸来不了了
Your dad couldn't make it.
为什么
Why not?
飞机票卖♥♥光了
The plane was full,
有个老奶奶回不了家 他把票让给了她
and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat.
-你瞎编的 是不是 -不是
- You're making that up, aren't you? - No.
他就是不愿意来
He just didn't want to come.
开什么玩笑 他很难过 他很想见你
Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you.
你看他送什么来了
In fact, look what he sent.
-豪华轿车吗 -是啊
- A limo? - Yeah.
他让我和你妈妈带你去迪斯尼乐园
He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland.
-我跟你说我爸爸超赞的 -是啊 他是个王子
- I told you he was an awesome dad. - Yeah, he's a prince.
那么 成为好父亲的秘诀是什么
Okay. The key to being a good dad?
有时候事情会如你所愿
Sometimes things work out just the way you want.
比赛谁先到路口
Race you to the end.
那主意可不妙 对你来说
That is not a good idea... for you.
有时候则事与愿违
Sometimes they don't.
但你要坚持
You gotta hang in there.
因为当一切尘埃落地
Because when all is said and done,
一个好父亲的大部分特征
90% of being a dad...
就会自然出现
is just showin' up.
喂 那是我的车
Hey! That's my bike!
我 不是
Oh, I don't, uh-
那个
Well-
-你 -我是来还你的
- You- - I was giving it back!
她无法原谅自己
She couldn't forgive herself.
但是
And...
她又不得不做出选择
she had to choose.
[具体情节参见电影《苏菲的选择》]
我想因为现在我有了
I think because now I have-
我们有了 我们有了
we have- we have-
我们有了莉莉
we have Lily,
很难想象那样的境地
it's so hard to imagine being put in that position.
如果我要在莉莉和米奇尔中选一个
If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell,
我想 我会选择
I mean, I would choose-
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表