-您也美 我没别的意思 -我懂
- So do you. Not in a weird way. - Yeah.
-你好 嗨 -嗨
- How are you? Hi. - Hi.
-情人节快乐 -让我来弄弄
- Happy Valentine's- - Let me just get in here.
让我来弄弄
Let me get in here.
-好的 -菲尔
- Okay? - Phil?
-嘿 汤姆 -嘿
- Hey, Tom. - Hi.
你好啊 亲爱的
How are you? Honey
克莱尔 还记得我同事汤姆·麦克森吗
Claire, you remember Tom Mickleson from the office
-还有他妻子 苏珊 -记得 你们好
- and his wife, Susan. - I do. Hey.
你的外套卡住了吗
Is your coat stuck?
是啊 卡得死死的了
It is. It really is. It's in there pretty darn good.
何不脱下来呢
Why don't you take it off?
我...觉得很冷
Um, I'm freezing cold.
来吧 让我试试
At least let me give it a shot.
-不必了吧 -没事没事 看我的
- Oh, I don't think... - No, no, no. I got it.
-邓菲先生 夫人 -嗨
- Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy? - Hey.
-巴拉班校长 -你好啊
- Principal Balaban. - Hey, how are you?
克里夫·比克斯比是谁啊
Who's Clive Bixby?
他是个推销扩音器的
Oh, uh, he makes speakers.
-他是来参加交易会的 -菲尔
- He's actually in town for a trade show. - Phil.
天 你被卡住了吗
My, are you stuck?
是啊 有点儿
Yeah, I am. A little bit.
何不把外套脱了呢
Why don't you take off that coat?
我怕冷
Um, I'm chilly.
真是卡死在这儿了
It's really jammed in here.
-让我过去试试 我帮你 -不必了 我们没事
- Let me in there. I'll get you. - No, I think we're okay.
邓菲太太
Mrs. Dunphy?
开什么玩笑啊
Are you kidding me?
嗨 这位是卢克的数学老师 帕斯沃小姐
Hi! Luke's math teacher, Ms. Passwater.
"拍死我"
"Passwater."
老杰 别在意他说的
Ah, Jay, papi, don't pay attention to what he's saying.
他只是开玩笑的
He's just being funny.
但他说的是事实
Because he points out the truth.
观众们笑是因为他们也觉得确实如此
Those people were laughing because they saw it too.
-你干嘛在意他们怎么想 -我不在意
- What do you care what they think? - I don't.
我在意你怎么想
I care what you think.
我爱你 你是我的爱人
I love you. You're my valentine.
只是现在而已
Yeah, for now.
等我80岁了呢
But what about when I'm 80
我坐在轮椅上 插着氧气管
and I'm in a wheelchair, on oxygen?
你还会要我吗
You still gonna want me?
你以为我如此肤浅吗
Do you think I'm so shallow
你老了我就会抛弃你吗
that I'm gonna leave you when you're old?
如果我胖了100磅 你会抛弃我吗
What if I gain a hundred pounds? You gonna leave me then?
-不会 -你怎么犹豫了一下
- No. - What's with the pause?
你这假设不公平啊
Well, it's not exactly fair.
我变老是必然的 可你不一定会变胖
I mean, I have to get old. You don't have to get fat.
要是我想变胖 就能变胖
If I want to get fat, I get fat.
那好 如果你胖了
Okay, fine. And if you do,
我也会守着你 不信你试试
I'll be there. You'll see.
是啊 你看我怎么变胖
Yeah, watch me. Watch me, how I get fat.
-我能变胖的 -那我也会守着你
- I can get fat. - And I'll be there.
很好
Good.
-你还想回去看戏吗 -不去了
- You wanna go back in? - No.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们去跳莎莎舞吧 那家伙也不怎么有趣
Let's go salsa dancing. This guy's not that funny.
好极了
Perfect.
好了 好了 我打给维修部了
We're good! We're good! I talked to Maintenance.
他们 他们马上就来 大家忙去吧
They're- They're- They're coming, so go on ahead.
再见 回头见吧
See you guys. See you later.
学校里见 见到你们真开心
See you in school. Good to see you guys.
维修部的人会解决的
Maintenance is gonna take care of it.
-我们得救了 -好吧 好吧 他们要多久才到
- So we're fine. - Okay. Okay, how long till they get here?
我是骗他们的 没人来救我们
I was faking it. No one's coming for us.
那就去找人啊 快点儿
Well, then, go and get them! Hurry!
此刻是我这辈子最糗的时刻
That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
克莱尔 菲尔
Claire! Phil!
淡定
Stand by.
怎么了 腰带卡住了吗
What, did you get your belt stuck?
是啊 卡住了
I did. Yeah.
那把外套脱了呗 我帮你吧
Take your coat off. Here, let me help you.
-别别 老爸 我没事 -得了吧
- No, no, Dad. Dad, I'm fine. - Come on!
莫非你里面没穿衣服吗
What are you, naked under there?
-我靠 -没关系
- Aw, geez. - It's okay.
-让我来吧 -好吧
- I got this. - Okay.
-克莱尔 照我说的办 -好的
- Claire, follow my lead. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-哇塞 -好了
- Wow. - Okay.
-谢谢 -我以前也有同样的经历
- Thank you. - It has happened to me before.
她真有一手啊
That was impressive.
克里夫 下次玩点正常的吧
Take it down a notch, Clive.
-你还好吧 -嗯 挺好
- You okay? - Yeah. I'm good.
-好吧 -我没事
- All right. - I'm good.
-情人节快乐 -情人节快乐
- Happy Valentine's Day. - Happy Valentine's Day.
-再见 -再见
- Chao. - Okay. See ya.
再见 晚安
Bye. Good night.
哎呀妈呀
Oh. That's-
不好意思 再见吧
Sorry. See you, guys.
喂 宝贝
Hi, honey.
嗨 我就是想告诉你 你昨晚真棒
Hey, I just wanted to tell you how great you were last night.
-菲尔 -对不起 我把油弄得到处都是
- Uh, Phil... - Sorry I got the, uh- the oil everywhere, but, hey"
-亲爱的 -幸好不是自家的床单
- Uh, sweetie. - They're not our sheets, right?
宝贝 还记得卖♥♥♥车♥的人怎么说的吗
Honey- Honey, remember when the salesman told us...
他说"丰田塞纳是适合全家人的车"
that the Sienna was built with the whole family in mind?
全家人都听见你刚刚说的话了
Yeah. Well, the whole family just heard that.
囧 看来
Uh- Uh- Guess-
看来蓝牙对讲挺好用的嘛
I guess the Bluetooth works.
-嗯嗯 -你们用油干嘛
- Mmm. - Why did you have oil?
因为啊 小弟 我们在做炸薯条啊
Because, buddy, we were making French fries.
在你卧室里炸啊
In your room?
要不你们播张DVD看吧
Why don't you guys just pop in a DVD?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表