-等一下 -你们是怎么回事啊
- Wait a minute. - What's wrong with you people?
如果不是你 那是谁
If it wasn't you, who was it?
曼佳匹萨
Mangia!
-洛萨 谢谢你赶来 -谢谢
- Rosa, thank you for coming. - Gracias.
卡洛斯 告诉我你和那牙医的发展结果
Carlos, let me know how it works out with that dentist.
维克托 你欠我一支舞
Victor, you owe me a dance.
是的 我是一个博爱的人
Yes, I'm a caring person.
如果没有米奇尔
And without Mitchell,
我会一直不断地奉献 奉献 奉献
I would just keep giving and giving and giving.
我就像一辆奔跑的慈善卡车
I'm like a big runaway charity truck
米奇就像是我的匝道 铺满安全碎石
and Mitchell is my off-ramp full of safety gravel.
他知道如何拒绝别人
He knows how to say no.
他总是可以将自己放在第一位
He always can put himself first.
他绝对可以漠视那些受苦受难的人
He certainly can turn his back on someone suffering.
不 真的 继续说啊
No, really. Keep going.
-他... -别再说了
- He- - Don't keep going!
-非常感谢 -嘿 再见
- Muchas gracias. - Hey, good-bye.
真美好
That was nice.
天啊 好吓人 老爸
Oh, God. Dad.
看来我似乎错过派对了嘛
Looks like I missed the party, huh?
你 把这玩意儿带来干什么
What is- What is that doing here?
-他是我送给你和小卡的礼物 -谢谢
- He is a gift for you and Cam. - Thank you.
他在途中缺了一只眼镜片 当时头伸出了窗外
He lost his monocle on the drive. Head was out the window.
-狗都喜欢把头伸出车窗外 -先把他放这儿吧
- Well, they love that. - Let's put him here for now.
-我不想要那玩意儿 -我觉得他很可爱
- I don't want that. - I think he's cute.
给他个表现机会吧
Let's give him a chance.
我一收到你的短♥信♥就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard your message.
你之前是说有人要结婚吗
You said that somebody was getting married?
歌♥洛莉亚 你来啦 我有好消息要告诉你
Gloria, there you are. I've got good news.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
亲爱的 嘿
Honey? Hey.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
那张图片只是别人传给我的
That picture was just something that someone sent me.
是谁不重要
Doesn't matter who.
是格尔·索普
Gil Thorpe.
其实 我不需要那些东西
Anyway, I don't do that stuff.
你对我来说已经够调情了 真的
You're all the porn I need. That's- Uh-
亲爱的 没事
Honey, it's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
现在才真没事了
Now, it's fine.
我根本不在乎那张图片
I couldn't care less about the picture.
我以为那是卢克的所为 才很生气
I was just upset when I thought it was Luke.
海莉 宝贝 我真的希望
Haley, honey, I really wish
你能帮我洗一下衣服
you would give me a hand with all this laundry.
你从来不...
You never, ever-
海莉有她自己的世界
Haley's off in her own world.
艾丽克斯从来就不像个小孩样
Alex has never really been a kid.
但卢克是我的小宝宝
But Luke is my baby.
真的是我太奢望吗
Is it really too much to ask
想让他永远当个可爱 纯真的孩子
that he stay a sweet, innocent kid...
永远那样
forever?
嘿 老弟 听着 抱歉
Hey, buddy. Um- Here. Sorry.
待会儿再拍球
We'll dribble later.
我只是 只是想说我很抱歉
Um, I just, uh- I just want to say I'm sorry.
我不是有意让你为那张图片背黑锅
I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing.
你妈妈以为那是你的
Your mom sort of thought it was yours
我该站出来说实话的 但我没有
and I should have stopped it, but I didn't.
那张图片拍的是什么
So what was the picture of?
是关于一个女人在拖拉机上 没穿上衣
Well, it was a woman on a tractor and she had her shirt off.
很热吗[性感]
Was it hot?
好吧 既然要开诚布公
Okay, we're being honest here.
图片中的那个女人
Um, this particular woman-
我的确很欣赏她的性感曲线
Well, my tastes do run to the curvy,
宽大的牛仔帽并没有破坏整体美
and the cowboy hat did not hurt one bit.
和超短牛仔裤相映成趣
Couple that with the cutoff jeans-
你其实问的是天气热不热 是吧
And you were asking about the weather, weren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
很好 很好
Well, this is good. This is good.
你很快就将经历一些成长变化
You're gonna be going through some changes soon.
现在你不管有什么事 都可以放心跟我说了
And I think now you can feel safe talking to me about whatever.
一切到此为止
And so it ends.
可悲的是 我被仓促地
Sadly, I've been summarily dismissed
从卡梅隆和米奇尔主人家解雇
from the employ of Masters Cameron and Mitchell.
前者是个高尚的正人君子
The former being an utter delight,
后者则是个毫无幽默感的势利小人
and the latter being a humorless snoot.
快点 把他弄上车 旧货店要关门了
Just come on. Get him in the car. The thrift shop's closing.
你说的有趣的旧货店是什么地方
What is this exciting thrift shop you speak of?
我的很多亲戚成年后都被赶出家门
Many of my relatives were taken out of their homes...
被流放到大草原上自生自灭
to be released into the green pastures in their maturity-
-你刚说了"尘脸猴"吗 -放开我 你个禽兽
- Did you just say "Matoority?" - Unhand me, you brute!
我不后悔
I regret nothing!
我可以给你钱 我生活富足
I'll pay you. I'm a comfortable man.
我一直从你父亲那里偷钱
I've been stealing from your father for days.
世上有什么能比得上
Oh, is there any better feeling in the world
让耳朵在风中摇摆的感觉呢
than having your ears flap in the wind?
算了 滚出去吧
You know what? Get out.
你说真的吗 要放我自♥由♥了吗
You mean it? Sweet freedom?
不 不是说你 巴克利 卡梅隆 滚下车
No, not you, Barkley. Cameron, out.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表