嗯 薄饼闻起来不错哟
Those pancakes smell great.
你穿那些是要上哪儿啊
What are you doing with those?
卢克和我准备开车去收旧东西
Luke and I are doing a recycling drive.
如果能收到够多的瓶子
If we collect enough bottles
就可以在非洲建一所学校了
they build a school in Africa.
要是能读一所
Wouldn't that be so cool
用瓶子堆起来的学校就太给力了
to go to a school made out of bottles?
[特殊学校指专为残障人开设的学校]
那铁定是所特殊学校
That would certainly be a special school.
你们有听到我说什么没 爹妈
Did you hear what I said, parents?
"特殊学校"
"Special school"?
好吧 大家先别太大反应
Okay, nobody make a big deal about it,
我和迪兰分了
but I just broke up with Dylan.
-别啊 -老天 你没事吧 宝贝
- No - Oh, my gosh. Are you okay, honey?
嗯 没事 我只是
Yeah, I'm fine. I just
我得找个聪明灵活点的男朋友
I need to date someone who has a clue,
而迪兰就是个傻瓜
instead of an idiot
每次把车骑出车♥库♥时都要撞到头
who bangs his head every time he rides his bike out of his garage
每次都是
Every time!
真为你难过 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
我为你俩感到难过
I'm sorry for both of you.
我一会儿发短♥信♥安慰一下他
I'll have to text him later.
嗯 我得去洗澡了 要迟了
Mmm. I gotta jump in the shower. I'm gonna be late.
要去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
去见我的好朋友 瓦莱丽
I'm going to meet my friend Valerie.
我们15年没见了
I haven't seen her in 15 years.
我们之前是同事来着
We used to work together.
-你上过班? -嗯哼
-You worked? -Mm-hmm.
想不出来你上班是什么样子
Can't imagine you working.
卢克 我跟你说
Luke, let me tell you something.
这样对女性说话很不礼貌
That is very offensive to women.
你老妈工作时很卖♥♥力
Your mom works very hard.
只是她现在选择照顾我们
It's just now she works for us.
跟你们说 当年我可是前途大好
I will have you know that I had quite the little career going.
我那时可是星冠酒店的客户经理
I was an account manager at Starcrest Hotels.
我有自己的小单间
I had a little cubicle,
我先穿运动鞋去上班
and-and I wore my tennis shoes to work...
然后换成工作装
and changed into my work pumps.
跟电影《上班女郎》一样
It was very Working Girl.
-那部电影真赞 -嗯哼
- That movie's so clutch - Mm-hmm.
可以说 我当年那叫一个宏图大展啊
I don't mind saying I was making quite a splash.
那你为什么不干了呢
Well, then, why'd you quit?
海莉 你可以说我守旧
Well, Haley, call me old-fashioned,
但我想全心顾家
but I wanted to focus on raising a family.
所以我嫁给了你老爸
So I married your dad.
过了五个月以后 我们就 就
Five months later, we... were...
又过了四个月 有了这个小美人
four months away from having this little bundle of joy.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我家大律师驾到
There's my lawyer.
歌♥洛莉亚出了场小车祸
Gloria got into a little car accident,
我爸让我帮她处理下
so my dad asked me to help her out.
这是第一次
And, uh, this is the first
我爸向我请求法律援助
time that my dad's asked me for legal advice,
感觉很不错
and it's-it's nice.
那让我觉得他还是很尊重我的工作的
It's nice to know that he respects me in that way.
米奇尔是个超棒的律师
Well, Mitchell is an amazing lawyer.
我梦想他能进最高法♥院♥
My dream for him is that one day he'll be on the Supreme Court.
为啥 小卡
Why, Cam?
那样参加派对时
So at parties
我就可以向大家卖♥♥弄我男友"法力高♥强♥"
I can tell everyone my partner is one of the Supremes.
瞧瞧 精壮如钢铁的灰发老朽
There he is-the steely, grizzled veteran...
要和勇猛小胖星大干一场
ready to do battle with the plucky upstart.
速度对战优雅
Speed versus grace.
-野性战... -直接办正事儿吧
-Brute force versus -Let's just do this.
杰和我都喜欢健身
Jay and I are both gym rats.
我爱桑拿那种干热的感觉
I love the sauna. That's the dry heat.
还有湿热的蒸汽
And the steam, wet.
我也超迷手球式墙球的
And, of course, I am just a kook for racquetball.
连续两年拿俱乐部冠军
Club champ two years in a row,
在密苏里州通加诺克西的健康中心
Tonganoxie, Missouri Rec Center.
所以杰和我这几个月都在计划
So, naturally, Jay and I have been trying for months...
一起去打一场球赛
to get together to bang the old hollow rubber ball around.
我真是竭尽全力在躲那场比赛
I have been avoiding this day like the plague.
去健身 一方面是冲着那种气氛
I mean, part of going to the gym is the lockerroom atmosphere.
但如果身边有一个基佬
And if I'm there with a gay guy,
气氛就完全毁了
it's-it's just not gonna be the same.
对我来说 更衣室就是更衣室
I mean, for me, it's a locker room.
但对他 就是脱衣舞厅
For him, it's a showroom.
她不懂的
She doesn't get it.
摩登家庭
第一季第十四集
*开着我的小车呀*
*Driving in my car*
*给你看我的伤疤*
*I'll let you see my scar*
搞毛啊
What the hell?
有人说我是销♥售♥员
Some people call me a salesman.
我觉得自己是"销♥售♥之友"
I call myself a sales friend.
显然 我需要陌生人能够信任我
So obviously, I need strangers to trust me.
因此我觉得很不爽
I don't take kindly to it
因为有人给我画上汤姆·希莱克斯那样的胡子
when someone Tom Sellecks my bus bench.
[汤姆·希莱克斯 著名演员
在播美剧《警♥察♥世家》中弗兰克的扮演者]
我是菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy.
菲尔 我是芭芭拉
Phil, it's Barbara.
帕特森一家不想买♥♥了
The Pattersons wanna back out of the deal.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
他家老婆犹豫了
The wife's getting cold feet.
-我让她打给你了 -好吧
-I told her to call you. -Okay, fine.
我来处理吧 我绝不能丢掉这一单
I'll handle it. I'm not losing this sale.
-另外 -我可是花了大量心血啊
-By the way -I've spent way too much time on it.
菲尔 你上班经过榆树街吗
Phil, do you take Elm when you come to work?
我看见了 芭芭拉
I saw it, Barbara.
健身房♥不错嘛 杰
It's a terrific gym, Jay.
毛巾随便用 我喜欢
Very liberal with the towels. I love that.
淋浴室单间的 先告诉你一声
Showers are private, in case you wondered.
我没想那个 不过谢谢你的提醒
I wasn't, but thanks for the heads-up.
真是惊奇呀 宽松平角裤
Now, that's a surprise. Boxers.
你有必要吗
Is that necessary?
我只是一直想象 你应该是穿紧身白色内♥裤♥的
Well, I just always pictured you as a tighty-whitey guy.
求求你了 下次你想象时
Well, do me a favor. The next time you picture me,
别想我的内♥裤♥
leave the underwear out of it.
别担心 我想象也只是会想
Well, don't you worry. The only thing I'm picturing...
我要是拿你拖地 那会拖得多干净
is how clean the floor's gonna be when I'm done mopping it with you.
你就这点水平吗
Is that the best you can do?
因为光这种不痛不痒的话
'Cause it's gonna take a little more than some
我一点没感觉
lame trash talk to get me out of my-
我靠 你搞毛啊
Gaah! What the hell was that?
我们的屁屁亲上了
Our butts pressed against each other.
没有亲上 只是隔空对望了一下
They didn't press. It was glancing.
别再说了
Stop talking about it!
得了 你又不是头一次来更衣室
Oh come on. All the time you've spent in a locker room,
肯定不是第一次"屁屁碰"了
this can't be your first moon landing.
-你还专门起了个名儿 -很平常啊
-You got a name for it? -It's very common.
你太不淡定了
You got off easy.
至少不是沐浴之后亲到的
At least it didn't happen after a shower.
-够了 -我们把那叫做"湿身吻"
-Enough. -We call that a splashdown.
够了 我去外面换 借过
That's it. I'm changing in the stall. Excuse me!
我看见那照片了 迪兰
I saw the picture, Dylan.
你手揽着她呢 表情还很猥亵
You had your arm around her with that humpy look you get.
滚 你平时才不是那表情 我们吹了
No, that's not always how you look. We're over!
我真的想和你谈谈 帕特森夫人
So, I'd really like to talk to you, Mrs. Patterson,
看看事情还有没有转机
see if we can't turn this thing around.
你有我电♥话♥吧
Uh, you've got my number.
谢谢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表