也许我能帮你找到些你喜欢的东西
Maybe I can help you find something that you like.
多谢你的好意了 但她不怎么喜好逛街
That's a really nice offer, but it's not really her thing.
实际上 我挺想去的
Actually, I'd love to go.
老实说 你完全不知道我的喜好是什么
See, you don't know what my thing is.
你对我的喜好一无所知
You have no idea what my thing is.
我知道得非常清楚
I know what your thing is.
你就爱激怒老娘发火 你姐呢
Your thing is to provoke, just like your sister's thing...
就是一天到晚宅在房♥里
is to never come out of her room,
而你那个老弟呢
and your brother's thing-
就好这一口
Well, there's your brother's thing.
卢克 快穿上裤子
Luke! Put 'em on! Mm-hmm.
我跟杰的关系存在的问题就是...
The thing about me and Jay is our relationship's...
总是停滞不前
always been stuck in that,
总在原地踏步
that primal place where it started.
你懂的 他就像个护雌的银背大猩猩
You know, he's the old silverback protecting his females,
一旦有一只更年轻力壮的猩猩进入族群
then along comes this younger, stronger gorilla swinging in,
把老的那只打败了
beating his chest.
你懂的 很自然的 那些雌猩猩就会
You know, naturally, the ape ladies come running,
投怀送抱 求勾搭求包养
presenting their nice scarlet behinds.
猩猩爸爸想要阻止 但办不到
Papa ape wants to stop all that, but he can't.
你明白吗 生命规律就是那样的 我不是敌人
You know? That's-That's life. I'm not the enemy.
偷猎者才是
The enemy is poachers.
好了 别碰
That'll do it. Don't touch it.
好吧
All right.
-一起玩飞机去吗 -好啊
- You wanna go fly it? - Sure.
我拿了牙膏和香皂
Oh. Hey, I got the toothpaste and the soap.
真棒 现在我们都能开杂货店了
Good. Now we can open that general store.
我还以为我们只是来买♥♥尿布的呢
I thought we were just here to get diapers.
农场里有句俗话流传很广
We had a saying on the farm:
既然已经把骡子拉到集市上...
as long as you're bringing the mule to the market, you-
我感觉到你在对我翻白眼
I feel you rolling your eyes at me.
我们是在胡娇组织的一次传奇游戏夜上相识的
We met at one of Pepper's legendary game nights.
我对米奇尔有印象是因为
I remember Mitchell because
每当我兴奋地喊叫 他就冲我翻白眼
he kept rolling his eyes every time I would get a little boisterous.
我才没有
I did not.
有一点儿哦
A little bit.
好吧 或许吧
Yeah, maybe a little bit.
总之 我们在玩字谜游戏时
Anyway, we were- we were playing charades,
我不知道该怎么把线索用手势表演出来
and I had no idea how to act out my clue.
我只能想到这么来比划
And all I could think of to do was-
而小卡立马就回答到
And without missing a beat, Cam says-
卡萨布兰卡
Casablanca.
-我就这么比划了下 -卡萨布兰卡
- All I did was this- - Casablanca.
卡萨布兰卡
Casablanca.
我们能不能只拿尿布 买♥♥单闪人
Can we just please get the diapers and get out of here?
没问题 不过我想先去瞧瞧酒水区
Fine, but I wanna stop by the wine section first.
等等 这儿居然有酒水区
Wait. There's a wine section?
当然 挺棒的 就在轮胎区后面
Yeah, a really good one- just past the tires.
不可能 他们才没有... 天呐
No way. They do not have- Oh, my God.
天啊 小卡 是我想要的那种碎纸机耶
Oh, my- Cam. Cam. The paper shredder I wanted.
瞧瞧 五彩纸屑 还能横切
Huh? Confetti and crosscut.
棒
Yep.
老天啊 好满足呀
Oh, my God. Amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
小卡 这地方叫什么
Cam, what is this place?
此香只应天上有 是你的独家秘方吗
Those cookies smell like heaven. Your own recipe?
不 我只是随便丢进烤箱烤烤罢了
No, I just throw 'em in the oven.
但加了爱心作为神秘配料对吧
And added the secret ingredient of caring?
没错
Sure.
你跟卢克玩得开心吗
So, you and Luke having a good time?
我也不知道 他不愿意把头上的盒子拿掉
I don't know. He won't come out of his box.
也许我可以待在这儿 跟姐姐聊会儿天
Maybe I'll just stay here and spend some time with my sister.
对噢 好像严格说来 我是你继姐哦
Oh, right. I guess technically I would be your stepsister.
我妈不让我们说"继"字儿
My mother says we are never to use the word "Step"
因为那意味着不是真的
Because it means "Not real."
而我们是个真正意义上的家庭
And we are a real family. Mmm.
有什么问题吗 克莱尔
So what is the matter, Claire?
-什么 -你看起来不大高兴啊
- What? - You seem sad.
让艾丽克斯给气饱了
It's just stuff with Alex.
小孩子的问题 你懂的
You know, kid stuff.
小孩子
Kids.
别跟我提孩子 我学校里一堆小屁孩
You don't have to tell me. My school is full of them.
我想 午饭后我们能一起去逛街
I was thinking after lunch we can go and do a little shopping.
我可不会买♥♥裙子的
I'm not getting a dress.
我才不管 我又不是你妈
I don't care. I'm not your mother.
我知道 你是我外婆嘛
I know. You're my grandmother.
继--外婆
Step-grandmother.
不管怎么说 今天就把我当成你的闺蜜
Anyways, today, think of me as a girlfriend.
午后时光 两个小闺蜜一起找点乐子
Two girls out for an afternoon of fun.
你一般跟你的闺蜜们干什么呢
What do you usually do with your girlfriends?
不一定 逛街啊八卦啊喝酒啊
I don't know. We go out. We talk, drink wine.
-我能喝酒吗 -没门儿
- Can I drink wine? - No.
真"够朋友"
Some friend.
你可以跟我聊聊天啊 什么话题都行
Well, you can still talk to me about anything.
大人们都这么说 但都是口是心非
Yeah, adults always say that, but they don't mean it.
每次我妈说我想问什么都行
When my mom says I can ask her anything,
其实根本不行
I really can't.
我的问题直接把她逼疯
She just freaks out.
我不会被逼疯的 放心说吧
I won't freak out. Shoot.
那好
Okay.
你跟几个男人上过床
How many men have you slept with?
8个 下个问题
Eight. Next.
-我能试试吗 -不行
- Now can I try it? - No.
我也应该买♥♥一个 我爱死飞机了
I should get one of those. I've always loved planes.
如果上天能给我一次重来的机会
If things had gone a little differently in my life,
我可能是个飞行员
I think I would have been a pilot.
如果把遥控开关关了
Hey, what would happen if you turned the remote off
然后又马上打开会发生什么事呢
and then back on real fast?
你还真是个当飞行员的"好料子"
Yeah, you'd have been a great pilot.
那个 你能来个空中大回旋吗
So, can you do a- Can you do a loop-de-loop?
只要我想就行
If I wanted to.
不是吧 能让我试试吗
No way! Can I try it?
不行
No.
我知道你为什么爱玩飞机了 能修身养性
I can see why you like this. It's so peaceful.
就像世界的纷纷扰扰 全不见了一样
It's like the whole world just... disappears out here.
-我还记得有年夏天 -我跟你说
- I remember this one summer- - I'll tell you what.
我还会个绝招 叫"穿针引线"
There's another trick called "Threading the needle."
克莱尔和米奇还小的时候我常做给他们看
I used to do it with Claire and Mitch when they were kids.
-想看看吗 -要怎么弄
- You wanna try it? - How's it go?
从那边拿个圈圈
You grab one of those hoops over there...
然后走到很远很远很远的地方
and go to the far, far, far end of the field...
站着别动 我会让飞机从圈圈里钻过去
and stand there, and I fly the plane through it.
听起来真酷
Um, that sounds awesome!
-然后我也能试下吗 -不行
- And then I get a chance flying it? - No.
好吧
Okay.
这儿行不
How's this?
不够远 再站远点
Not far enough. Go on.
-好的 -越远越好
- Okay. Further down. - You can't go too far.
好的 我懂的
Right. Okay, I get it. I get it.
-站这儿行不 -挺好
- How's this? - Good.
站好了 千万别动
Now stand still. Don't move.
好的 来吧
Okay, let's do it. Whoo!
太酷了 我喜欢
Whoo! I love it!
我就喜欢
I love... it!
你拿飞机爆了我的头
You drove a plane into my face.
肯定是你动了 我说了不许动的
You must have moved. I told you to stay still.
-人家才没动 -闭嘴
- I didn't move. - Try not to talk.
我先检查一下飞机有没有坏
I want to make sure nothing's broken.
我跟艾丽克斯不止是意见不能统一
Alex and I can't just disagree.
她还总能把事儿闹大
I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表