No. I think it's too late for that now.
我会打鼓
I play drums.
虽然自从有了莉莉以后 我许久没练了
Well, I mean, I haven't played in a while, since Lily's come along,
不过如果你紧缺人手 我就是你的人手
but if you're in a jam, I can jam.
我很高兴 可我不确定
Well, I totally would, but I'm not sure
我们玩的是同一卦的音乐
we like the same sorts of music, you know?
干嘛 我是基佬
What, because I'm gay,
就只会演奏舞台剧的音乐吗
I'm just gonna want to play show tunes?
不 因为你年纪比较大
No, because you're old.
你这话更伤人 迪兰
Wow. That hurt more, Dylan.
让他试试吧 总比取消好
Give him a chance. It's better than canceling.
你说得对 我不想白白浪费
You're right. I don't want to lose
造雾机的押金
the deposit on that fog machine.
好吧 我们试一试
Okay. Let's do it.
我以前是音乐老师
I used to be a music teacher,
但有了莉莉后我就放弃了事业
but I gave that up as soon as Lily came along.
是的 我们觉得必须有一人
Yes. Well, we just felt that it was really important...
留在家里照顾她 所以
that one of us stayed hometo raise her, so-
不是说别人的选择不好
Yeah, and that's not a judgmenton other people's choices.
只是我们的家庭观念非常传统而已
It's just that we happen to be a very traditional family.
是的 那个帮莉莉房♥间祈福的
Yes, that's what the disabled lesbian shaman
残疾拉拉神婆也这么说
who blessed Lily's room said too.
你还好吗 孩子
How you doin', buddy?
放轻松
All right, relax.
天啊
Oh, geez.
我跟你说 菲尔 你♥爸♥真哭了
I am telling you, Phil, the man was crying.
不可能
That is impossible.
我爹是全世界最乐天的人
My dad is the happiest guy on earth.
大概是听起来像哭吧
It probably just sounded like he was crying.
你听过他从椅子上起身的声响吗
Have you heard the noise he makes when he gets out of a chair?
不 我听得清清楚楚
No. I know what I heard.
我想大概是和你妈有关
I think this has something to do with your mom.
-什么 -想想看 他是一个人来的
- What? - Yeah, he came here alone. Think about it.
她坐游轮玩去了
She's on a cruise.
他们从没分开旅行过 所以
Yeah, and they never take separate vacations, so-
不 不可能 如果真有事
No. No, if something was wrong,
我爸会告诉我的
my dad would tell me about it.
不 菲尔 他不会说的
No, Phil, he wouldn't,
因为你们从来就没认真聊过
because you guys never actually talk about anything.
我们常聊呢
We talk all the time.
我上班时他一周打三次骚扰电♥话♥来
He crank calls me at work, like, three times a week.
-骚扰电♥话♥不算数 -但是算有趣
- Crank calls don't count. - Counts for fun.
说真的 我想你应该
No, honestly, I think that you should
搞清楚你♥爸♥到底怎么了
find out what's going on with your dad.
我爸什么事都没有
It's going to be nothing.
他又不像你♥爸♥
My dad isn't like your dad.
他没那些城府 心机之类的
There's nothing deep and dark inside.
他甜美外表下隐藏的是更多的甜美
His hard candy shell is just hiding more candy.
他应该是想出去 好孩子
I think he wants to go out. Good boy.
-聪明的狗狗 -不想扫你的兴
- Smart dog. - I hate to break it to you,
不过这招所有狗都会吧
but I think all dogs can do that.
我要出去玩
I'm gonna play outside.
怎么回事啊
What happened?
好
Okay.
我是不是先露一小手
Should I just play a little something?
好啊 不过如果打不好
Yeah. But, you know, if it doesn't work out,
你也别难过
don't feel bad.
但愿打鼓就像骑自行车一样
Well, hopefully this is- this is like riding a bicycle,
学了就永远忘不掉
and it'll all come back to me.
这是重音鼓
That's the loud one.
好吧 开始了
So... here we go.
哎呀 我真傻
Oh, silly me.
我把鼓槌给拿反了
I had the sticks in the wrong hands.
老兄 你该给鼓槌贴好左右标签
Dude, you should label those sticks.
这是警报吗 我们家被入侵了吗
Is that the alarm? Has our perimeter been breached?
不是警报 是门铃停不下来了
It's not the alarm. The doorbell won't stop ringing.
-也许是魔鬼在按门铃 -才没有魔鬼
- Maybe a demon is ringing it. - Not a demon.
谁老是在按门铃啊
Who keeps ringing the doorbell?
-肯定是魔鬼在按 -是吗
- We're pretty sure it's a demon. - Oh, yeah?
现在呢
There.
如果是魔鬼 它就会继续响了
If it were a demon, it would keep on ringing.
除非他已经进屋了 我要去武装起来
Not if he's already inside. I'm getting a weapon.
你脑子里想什么呢
What were you thinking?
带这么小的孩子去看恐怖片
Who takes a little boy to a horror movie?
你疯了吗 杰
That's loco, Jay.
有什么大不了的 你知道什么才恐怖吗
This is no big deal. You want scary?
我像他这么大时
When I was his age,
可是经历过古巴导弹危机的
I lived through the Cuban Missile Crisis.
我睡觉时都藏把黄油刀在枕头下
I slept with a butter knife under my pillow...
以防要和苏联上校搏斗
in case I had to fight some Soviet colonel.
苏联上校抓你个小屁孩干什么
Why would they send a Soviet colonel to get a little boy?
因为我能认出苏共的每一架飞机
Because I could identify every commie plane.
我们这是在说什么呢
What are we talking about?
我的意思是 恐惧也是成长的一部分
Look, all I'm saying, being scared is part of growing up.
曼尼会没事的 那有助于培养个性
Manny will get over this. It builds character.
我站第一班岗
I'll take the first watch.
你们俩最好先去睡一下
You two might as well get some rest.
长夜漫漫啊
It's gonna be a long night.
有个性吧
Character.
爸
Dad?
进来吧 门没锁
Come on in! It's open!
别说你是上隔壁借白糖来了
Don't tell me. You need a cup of sugar.
不 我只是
Nah. Just, uh-
我只是觉得 那个
I was just wondering, I don't know, uh-
您脑子里没在烦恼什么事吧
Anything on the old noodle?
除了这顶烂假发吗
Other than a bad toupee?
我开玩笑的 这可是真头发
I'm kidding, of course. This is my real hair.
-好吧 -等一下
- Well, okay. - Wait a minute.
我有事问你
I want to ask you something.
我把狗带来是不是让你为难了
Am I putting you in a bad position with this whole dog thing?
克莱尔看起来不太高兴
Claire seemed a little put out.
别理她 克莱尔一开始还不喜欢我呢
Oh, don't worry about it. Claire didn't like me at first either.
那也不怪她 解散
I can't blame her. Dismissed!
爸 你知道吗 我...
Oh, Dad, um, you know what? I, uh-
克莱尔撞见了一件事
Claire saw something,
要是我不问你 她非灭了我
and she'd kill me if I- if I didn't ask.
什么事
What is it?
你吃早饭时就不能穿条裤子吗 真叫人"哭"笑不得
Would you wear pants to breakfast, for crying out loud?
-又被你骗到了 正中弱点 -很好
- You got me again. Right in the funny bone. - All right.
拜托 斯科特 松口
Come on, Scout. Let go of it.
别 别
No, no, no!
坏狗狗 你看这个
Dog. Look at this.
他怎么会有你的胸罩
How did he get ahold of your bra?
我们出去约会
Well, uh, we were out on a date,
他有辆特别好的车 于是
and he has a really nice car, so-
你以为呢 当然是从洗衣篮里找到的
How do you think? He got it out of the laundry basket.
对这狗一秒钟也不能大意
Can't take my eyes off that dog for a second.
干嘛不把它关笼子里
Why don't you just keep him in the crate?
我关了 他自己会开笼子
I tried that. He figured out how to get out.
你不是去找你♥爸♥谈话了吗
I thought you were dealing with your dad.
没错 我们谈了 他没事
Oh, yeah, I did. He's fine, so-
你们才谈两分钟就谈好了吗
You got that from a two-minute conversation?
我直接问他还好吗
I... asked him point-blank if he was okay.
他说很好 所以我就
He said he was. So I just-
结果你们扯了几个笑话 就谈完了
Just swapped some jokes and moved on.
菲尔 你得更深入地问他
Phil, the man needs more of a push than that.
如果他想谈 他会主动说的
Look, if he wants to talk to me about it, he will.
有人的内♥裤♥搅成一团了
Geez, someone's panties are in a bunch.
[有大惊小怪之意]
-我只想表示一下关心 -不 你看
- I thought I was showing concern and- - No. Right there.
我的天 这该死的狗
Oh, my God! That damn dog!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表