Our son is not weird.
怪异的是她的孩子抹须后水
What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave
而且打扮得像个伯爵
and dresses like a count.
我想我们别请他们过来烧烤了
I think we should cancel with them for the barbecue.
如果我们不去 只会把问题越闹越大
If we cancel, it'll just make this a bigger deal than it is.
让卢克和曼尼多相处一下对他们两个都好
It'll be good for Luke and Manny to spend some time.
-也许对你和歌♥洛莉亚也好 -为什么
- Might be good for you and Gloria too. - Why?
她一直对我有意见
She's always had a problem with me.
我觉得我该找出是什么问题
I think I'm gonna find out what it is.
那是你最不该做的
That's the worst thing you could do.
就当没发生过 忍♥忍♥就过去了
Just sweep it under the rug.
-我可不是个"忍♥者" -听我的没错
- I'm not a sweeper. - Trust me on this.
我觉得你们俩得谈谈这件事
I think you two need to talk it out.
我跟她没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say to her.
她才是有问题的那个 不是我
She's the one with the problem, not me.
你到底向着谁
Whose side are you on?
她是我的女儿 你是我的妻子
She's my daughter. You're my wife.
让我们先理清重点
Let's remember what's important here.
橄榄球赛马上就开始了
There's a football game on.
我只是不想我的两个女孩相处得不好
I just hate it when my two girls aren't getting along.
她怎么成你的女孩了
How exactly is she your girl?
我为聚会准备了一点东西
I got a few things for the party.
莉莉准备好要走了吗
Is Lily ready to go?
是的 她准备好了
Oh, yeah, yeah. She's ready.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我真的很担心C·J·海托
I'm just really worried about C.J. Hightower.
他脚踝受伤了
With the bad ankle,
我不知道他要怎么跑完三角线路
I don't know how he's gonna run his corner routes.
我男友刚刚说了什么呀
What did my boyfriend just say?
我听了你之前说的 我同意你的话
Listen, I heard what you said, and I thought, yes,
我应该多了解一下橄榄球
I should try to learn more about football.
你这么做真是成熟了
That is very mature of you.
我觉得 橄榄球迷都能学会
I figure, if football fans can learn it,
那能有多难呢
how hard can it be?
就你最聪明
That's very elitist of you.
我才刚刚起步 好不
I'm taking baby steps here, all right?
其实 我真的很期待
I'm actually- I'm really looking forward to it.
因为这不仅仅是比赛
'Cause it's not just the game.
而且现场彩旗招展 锣鼓喧天
It's-It's the bands and the drama, the pageantry.
别忘了还有球队的吉祥物
Don't forget about the team mascots.
他们戴"宽领带"吗
They wear ascots?
不是 是"吉祥物" 有个"M"开头
No. Mascots. With an "M."
要是在外人面前你就丢脸了
That could have been very embarrassing.
好吧
Okay.
直吗
Am I straight?
我也不知道你是直男还是什么
I'm not sure what you are right now.
你们好吗
How ya doin'?
-外公好 -小美女好
- Hey, Gramps. - Hi, beautiful.
你好 菲尔 见到你真好
Hi, Phil. Good to see ya.
让我猜猜 比赛开始了吗
Let me guess. Game's on?
刚开始
Just started.
送给你的
Hey. For you.
很高兴见到你 歌♥洛莉亚
It's nice to see you, Gloria.
今天两次哦
Ah! Two times today.
-抱两次好啊 -菲尔
- Okay, well... - Uh, Phil?
她的意思是我们今天见了两次
She means we've seen them two times today.
大家听着 吃的在那边 喝的在那边
Okay, everybody, the food's in there. The drinks are in there.
-我进屋去了 -等等 杰
- I'll be in here. - Hold on, Jay.
我觉得我们不该忽视明显存在的一个问题
I think we should address the elephant in the room.
卢克 曼尼 都过来
Uh, Luke, Manny. Bring it in.
快点 聚在一起
Come on. Huddle up.
像打橄榄球一样
Football.
鉴于今天在学校里发生的事情
Now in light of what happened at school today,
你们有什么想说的吗
do you have any feelings you'd like to express?
我觉得现在是个合适的表达机会
I think this is the proper forum...
老天啊 得了吧 你们两个
For god's sakes. All right, both of you.
在这个家里 我们是欺负彼此
Now, in this family, do we kick and punch each other,
还是关爱彼此
or do we love each other?
关爱彼此 这就对了
Love each other. That's right.
我进屋去了
I'II be in the den.
我带了些甜点
So, I brought dessert.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我也做了派
I make pie too.
派再多也不嫌多 对吧
You can never have too many pies, right?
行了
Okay, whoa. Whoa.
大家深呼吸
Everybody take a deep breath.
我们面对现实吧
Let's think about getting real.
菲尔 别这样
Phil, no.
为什么说"菲尔 别这样"
Why "Phil, no"?
菲尔要干嘛
What is Phil doing?
我只是想说出来
I'm just gonna say it.
你们俩之间的紧张气氛
There's tension between you two.
已经弥漫出来了
Bam. It's out there.
我要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
我想他是对的 而且我们应该谈谈
I think he's right, and I think we should talk about it.
我就是想说这个
That's what I'm talkin' about...
你们谈谈 这个事儿
you two talking... about it.
我喜欢橄榄球
I like football.
海莉很讨厌 这很奇怪
Haley hates it, which is weird
因为里面全是男孩 也不必看书
because it's all boys... and there's no reading required.
你知道吗 她每天早上
Do you know that she spends
至少花45分钟弄她的头发
at least 45 minutes every morning doing her hair?
而且有的时候
And then sometimes...
冲啊 伊利诺伊队
Let's go, Illini!
冲啊 快冲
Let's go! Right now!
看来我要和迪克·布特库斯一起看比赛了
Looks like I gotta watch the game with Dick Butkus.
[音同Dick Butt-kiss意思为鸡鸡-屁♥股♥相亲
米奇以为是讽刺同性恋的做♥爱♥方式]
老爸 别这样 太冒犯人了
Dad! Dad, come on. That's offensive.
米奇尔 那人是伊利诺斯州
Mitchell, he's one of the greatest linebackers
最棒的中后卫球员之一
to ever play at Illinois...
也是我自己的偶像之一
and one of my personal heroes.
难道他的名字真是"亲屁♥股♥"吗
And his name is "Butt-kiss"?
我们只是想要
We're just choosing to...
好吧 没什么
Okay. All right.
老爸 我以为你恐同呢 抱歉
Dad, I thought you were being homophobic. I'm sorry.
-我们有一整晚要相处呢 -好吧
- We got all night. - Yes, we do.
-你要和我们一起看吗 -是的
- Are you joining us here? - Yeah.
杰 你知道吗 他正在钻研呢
Jay, you know what? He's been studying up.
跟你说 我有点担心C·J·海托
I gotta tell ya, I'm a little worried about C.J. Hightower.
没错吧 他脚踝受伤了
Right? With the bad ankle?
我很好奇他怎么能完成三角线路
I'm wondering how he's gonna run his corner routes.
-海托不上场 -什么
- Hightower's out. - What?
那谁来跑三角线路
Oh. Then who is gonna run the corner routes?
我来告诉你谁不会上吧 比林斯
I'll tell you who it won't be- Billings.
太明显了 他在坐牢
That's low. He's in jail.
是啊 他不会上
Oh, wow. Yeah. Then no.
双侧边锋
Double tight end,
四分卫要冲到左边了
it's gonna be a quarterback roll-out to the left.
-他们要成功了 -不可能 相信我
- They're gonna run it. - No, trust me.
他抢到位置了
He's got the slot.
到达阵区了 触地得分
In the end zone! Touchdown!
真幸运 也许 他们该考虑下闪电战
Lucky call. Maybe they, uh, should've considered blitzing.
闪电战没用的 一边儿凉快去吧
Blitzing wouldn't have helped them. Get outta here.
天呐 闪电战
Oh, gosh. Blitzing.
于是 我对橄榄球的兴趣突然消失殆尽
So, my interest in football ended as suddenly and dramatically...
就像《西区故事》在高♥潮♥时戛然而止
as the climax of West Side Story.
我是个音乐剧迷
I'm a musical theater fan.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
好吧 说实话吗
Okay. The truth?
有时候我觉得你不喜欢我
I sometimes feel like you don't like me.
开门见山 重磅出击
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表