Do you remember when you broke your arm
你的胳膊受伤了
when we were first dating?
记得 我在冰上摔倒了
Yeah, uh, when I slipped on the ice.
是啊 奇怪了 这张照片里
Right. That's so weird. Because in this picture,
你带着受伤的胳膊坐在丹妮丝旁边
you're sitting with Denise and you have a broken arm, so-
是 是挺奇怪
Yeah, that's- that's weird.
-你和我约会的时候和她还没断呢 -不是
- So you were still dating her when you started dating me? - No.
-菲尔 -可能是吧
- Phil? - Yeah. Maybe.
有段时间 我横跨两条船
There was a time, a little overlap...
当时 我打算和丹妮丝分手
when, uh, I was trying to break things off with Denise.
那你还带我去圣达菲
You took me to Santa Fe.
圣达菲 你当时说是带你♥爸♥爸去
Santa Fe? Phil, you told me that was your father.
我知道你们很"新疼" 但其实都是旧伤
Okay, I know the pain is fresh, but the lie is really old.
我来就是个错误 我走了
You know, this was a mistake. I'm gonna leave.
克莱尔 我要是你 就把他踢出家门
Claire, if I were you, I would kick him out.
可能他会更加感激你
Maybe he'd appreciate you
让他尝到孤身一人在酒店过夜的滋味
more after he spent a lonely night in a hotel.
在机场旁的雷迪森酒店
At the Radisson, by the airport.
-你辞职了 -感觉太棒了
- You quit? - It was amazing.
在你眼前的是一个全新的我 小卡
No, no. This is the new me, Cam.
我再也不会让别人主宰我的生活
I am not letting people run my life anymore.
我应该紧张才对 但我反而为你激动
I should be nervous, but I'm not. I'm excited for you.
没错 这太令人激动了 太激动了
Yes! It's exciting! It's exciting.
你听从了自己内心的想法 值得庆祝
Because you followed your heart, and that is worth celebrating.
小卡 我觉得自己
Cam, I just feel-
彻底解放了
so liberated.
我不会去捡起来的
And I'm not picking it up.
-我喜欢你这样 -我也是
- I like this guy. - I do too.
当然 我们以后要节俭一些
Yes, we'll have to cut back a little bit.
但这值得 不是吗
But isn't it worth it if you feel
第一次为自己而活
like you're living your life for the first time?
-太值得了 -那我们还等什么
- Totally. - What were we even waiting for?
你重操旧业 当音乐老师
You will go back to teaching music,
我休息几个月 再找一份工作
and then I'll just find something in a... few months.
在那之前 我们只管坐下来
And until then, all we need to do is just sit back...
看着我们的小千金快乐成长
and watch this little miracle here dazzle us.
-我好激动 -我也是
- I'm tingling. - I am too.
我的心似乎从没这么充实过
It's like my heart is full for the first time in forever.
老天 心跳得好快
Oh, God, it's really pounding.
我能感受到
It's like I feel the weight of
我的胸口充满了一切可能
endless possibilities just sitting on my chest-
她什么表现都没有 小卡
She is not doing anything, Cam.
你不是慌乱了吧
You're not panicking, are you?
-我当然慌乱了 -你别慌乱
- Of course I am panicking. - No. Don't panic.
你一乱 我也乱
If you panic, I panic!
我刚辞职了 小卡 老天啊
I just quit my job. Cam! My God.
米奇尔 我过惯了好日子
Mitchell, I am used to nice things.
以后要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
别慌 镇定下来
Okay. No, no. Just calm down.
我来规划一下该怎么办
This is what we're gonna do.
我要 我要用我的看家本领
I am going to- I'm gonna do what I'm trained to do.
为达目的不惜说谎
I am going to lie, grovel, debase myself
卑躬屈膝 自我贬低
until I get what I want.
我可是律师 妈的
I am a lawyer, damn it.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
不要
No.
提醒的好 忘了打领带
Oh, no, you're right. The tie.
我是说 我们一定能找到更合适你
No. We'll find something better for you,
而且对大家都好的办法
something that works for all of us.
没有备用方案的 小卡
There's no Plan "B" here, Cam.
我们要还房♥贷 还要养个孩子
We have a mortgage. We have- We have a child to support.
一切都会好的
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
我们肯定有办法
We're gonna figure it out.
我只希望你开心 你一定会开心的
I just want you to be happy, and you will be happy.
这才是值得庆祝的事
And that is something worth toasting.
喝那个便宜的吧
Let's just drink the cheap stuff,
那瓶贵的我们转手卖♥♥掉吧
'cause we might have to sell that bottle.
说谎太多容易失眠
It's hard to sleep in a bed of lies.
对不对 杰
Isn't it, Jay?
小孩记性很差
Kids get over these things pretty quick.
没准他现在像婴儿一样熟睡呢
He's probably sleeping like a baby right now.
他肯定是清醒着的 满心愧疚
I'm sure he's wide awake, full of guilt.
反正我要睡觉了
Well, I'm going to sleep.
妈的
Damn it!
你好 杰
Hello, Jay.
-你怎么不睡 -我在等待
- What are you doing up? - Waiting.
等什么
Waiting for what?
等真♥相♥ 浣熊不是凶手 对吗
The truth. It wasn't a raccoon, was it?
好了好了 被你发现了 是我的错
Oh, all right. You got me. I killed Shel.
行了吧 对不起 我不是故意的
All right? I'm sorry. It was an accident.
你当时为什么不说实话
Why didn't you just tell me?
我不想惹你生气
Because I didn't want you to be upset with me.
我们一开始关系很僵
You and I got off to a rocky start.
最近 好不容易相处融洽了
Lately, it's been pretty good.
我害怕毁了这一切
I was afraid I'd mess all that up
所以不想让你知道是我杀死了你的宠物
if you knew that I was the one that killed your pet.
但你现在不仅杀了我的宠物
Now you're the guy who killed my pet
还编了个愚蠢的谎言
and made a stupid lie about it.
我不觉得那是个愚蠢的谎言
Well, I don't think it was stupid.
我以为挺聪明的
I thought it was pretty clever.
我只是不想重蹈覆辙
I was just trying to avoid past mistakes.
听着
Look.
我知道我现在无法弥补对你造成的伤害
I know I can't make things all better right now,
但我相信以后会的
but maybe over time.
也许吧
Maybe.
好好睡吧
Get some rest.
既然你已经坦白了 我也该坦白
Since we're confessing things,
还记得你车上的抓痕吗
you know that scratch on your car?
就是一直擦不掉的那个 记得
The one that can't be buffed out? Yeah?
你应该猜得到是怎么回事
You should probably know how it happened.
我知道是怎么回事
I know how it happened.
是浣熊干的
Raccoon did it.
-晚安 杰 -晚安 小家伙
- Good night, Jay. -Good night, kid.
我最大的成就
Best thing I ever did
就是辞了份烂工作 自己创业
was quit a miserable job and start my own business.
-谢谢老爸 -不过自己创业也不容易
- Thanks, Dad. - No, it's not gonna be easy.
所以我和歌♥洛莉亚来送你个东西
That's why Gloria and I wanna give you a little something
帮你渡过难关
to help you through it.
爸爸 我不能
No, Dad, I can't.
一定要给你 米奇
No. I want to, Mitch.
辞职之后 我特别想
Okay, but, I mean, as soon as I'm back on my feet, I really want to-
爸爸 不要 你
Oh. Oh, Dad. No. You-
20年前我的宠物蛇死了 你就想给我这个的
You tried to give me this 20 years ago when my pet snake died.
-是吗 -是
- I did? -Yes.
-叫扎扎·戈波娃 -这名字真可爱
- Zsa Zsa Gaboa? - Oh, that's adorable.
你当时真不知道他是同性恋
And you really didn't know that he was gay?
我该知道的 对吧
I must've, right?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表