O-Zone.
太搞笑了 我以后就叫你这个
That is dead-ass funny. I'm so calling you that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你太走运了
Wow. You really lucked out.
美丽娇妻 豪华住房♥
You have a beautiful wife, a gorgeous house.
还有一群孩子 我都想把卢克带回家去
And those kids- I could take Luke home with me.
不用跟我客气
Well, be my guest.
真的 赶紧把他带走吧
Seriously, you go right ahead.
不行 我喜欢这个家
No! I like it here!
艾丽克斯 宝贝 看看你弟弟怎么了
Alex, honey, will you go find out what's wrong with your brother?
遵命
Okay.
如果可以的话 我想去一下
You know, um, if it's okay, I think I'm just gonna use the, um-
当然可以 走廊尽头就是
Oh, yeah. Of course. Down the hall.
-就在左手边 很容易找到 -谢谢
- Left-hand side. You can't miss it. - Thanks.
-我承认她人很棒 -是吗
- Okay, she's fantastic. -Yes?
是 我好愧疚
Yes. I feel awful.
什么时候起 我变得这么刻薄
When did I become this horribly cynical person...
把别人都往坏处想
who assumes the worst about people?
其实7年前我就发现...你才不是那种人
I first noticed it seven years- You're not.
我太笨了 请问
Such an idiot. Is it-
-我带你过去 没关系的 -谢谢
- Oh, I'll show you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Okay. Thanks.
我们要怎么做
So how are we gonna do this?
我以为只要给你指一下门
I thought I'd just point at the door.
-所以我只想着 -我也是这么想的
- So I was thinking - I was thinking too.
这个 是我酒店的房♥卡
Here... is my hotel room key.
随时欢迎你
You can come by whenever you want.
今天早上挺有意思的 是吧
That was funny this morning, huh-
红灯的时候我刚好停在你的车旁边
when I pulled up next to you at that stoplight?
有意思
Funny?
对 当时我正在和我老公打电♥话♥
Yeah. Because I was on the phone with my partner...
谈论他的上司多讨厌 他的上司
talking about how horrible his boss was- his.
然后你刚好停下 所以
And then you pull up. So-
不管怎么说 很高兴路上碰见你
Anyway, I'm glad I ran into you.
我担心他们要把开庭日期提前
I'm getting worried they're gonna move up our court date.
所以你要全力做好准备
I need you to bust ass preparing.
因为一旦周一叫我们去开庭
'Cause if they call us on Monday-
一定要现在看吗
Uh, you need to get that?
不是 没关系 只是一张
No. It's fine. It's just a...
我女儿第一次站起来的照片
picture of my daughter standing for the first time.
可以理解 确实值得庆祝
Yeah, they do that. It's a big day.
无论如何 明天你还要来加班
Anyway, I need you here tomorrow.
我知道明天是周日 但是
I know it's a Sunday, but,
你肯定会准时到的 好吗
uh, you think you can be on time, okay?
其实 明天我有事
Actually, um, I have plans tomorrow,
就不来了
uh, so I won't be here.
我打算明天待在家里
I-I have plans to stay at home
和家人一起 什么都不做 就这样
with my family and do absolutely nothing. Okay.
不过周一我还是会来上班
But I will see you on Monday.
你的意思是 这事你说了算
So, you're in charge now, is that it?
我才意识到 既然我女儿都能站起来
Well, I just figure if my daughter can stand up,
我也应该起身反抗
then so can I.
好了 最近大家加班都很辛苦
All right, look. We've all been working hard lately, okay?
但这是工作性质决定的
But that's the job.
明天不来 你就永远不用来了
So either come in tomorrow or don't bother coming back again.
好吧
Okay.
还得用一下证件
Need the, uh, I.D. to
乘电梯下楼 奔向自♥由♥
make the elevator go down to freedom...
还有咖啡 配合我的行头
and this to complete my set.
乌龟 爬行动物 宠物
Turtle, reptile, pet.
小壳·斯坦龟不仅仅是一只乌龟
Shel Turtlestein was many things.
再说下去我就要哭了
I don't think I can do this without crying.
不如我们直接跳到吃冷盘的环节吧
Maybe we should just get to the cold cuts.
我们想听完
Well, we wanna hear it.
杰 要不你去念吧
Jay, why don't you read it?
是你"送它上路"的 记得吗
You were with him at the end. Remember?
"小壳·斯坦龟不仅仅是一只乌龟"
"Shel Turtlestein was many things,"
"最重要的是 它是我的朋友"
"but above all, he was my friend."
"当菲奥娜·冈德森拒绝我的约会请求"
"When I didn't get a date with Fiona Gunderson,"
"有小壳的见证"
"Shel was there."
"当我落选特维的角色"
"When I didn't get to play the part of Tevye,"
"有小壳的见证"
"Shel was there."
"而当一只浣熊闯入我的房♥间"
"And when a raccoon broke into my room,"
"不幸的是 小壳也在"
"unfortunately, Shel was there.
"跟这位朋友 我说过很多话"
"I said a lot of things to my friend,"
"但最终却来不及跟它说一句再见"
"but the one thing I never got to say was good-bye."
等一下 我知道它是怎么死的了
Stop. I know what really happened.
-是吗 -我床边上有一包薯条
- You do? - I left a bag of chips near my bed.
浣熊肯定是闻到味了 是我害死了小壳
The raccoon must have smelled it. It's my fault he's dead.
对不起 小壳
Sorry, Shel.
杰 有什么话要跟曼尼说吗
Jay, you don't have anything to say to Manny?
好吧
Yeah.
曼尼
Manny.
小壳不会怪你的
Shel forgives you.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹妮丝
Oh, Denise.
这些照片太棒了 谢谢你
These pictures are amazing. Thank you.
亲爱的 你还是卷发呢
Sweetie, that perm.
确切地说是杰里卷
Technically, that's a Jheri curl.
我特喜欢照相 今天还给自己照了一张
I just love to take pictures. I took this one of myself today.
话说 我去开一瓶红酒
You know what? I'm gonna open a bottle of wine.
不要 千万不要
No. No. That's the worst idea.
别开 我没那个心情
No, no. I'm not in the mood.
我是怎么了 像个狼孩一样
What am I, raised by a pack of wolves?
嗨 别闹了
Hey. Come on now.
亲爱的
Honey.
你对丹妮丝的判断也不是一点道理没有
You weren't completely wrong about Denise.
-为什么这么说 -她想要我
- How's that? - She wants me.
-干什么 -那个 干♥她♥
- To do what? - It. Her.
我说Facebook上的女人不正经
Oh. Oh, this is because of the thing I said about Facebook...
大家都在上面约炮 所以你失望了
and everybody's hooking up, and now you're disappointed.
不是 她对着我大口咬空气 像这样
No. She bit the air right in front of me. Like that.
而且你看她塞给我一个什么
And then look what she tried to give me.
-需要我帮忙吗 -不用了
- Anything I can help with? - No.
我找不到开瓶器了
I just- I can't find my corkscrew.
-摸我 -好了 丹妮丝
- Touch me. - Okay. Denise,
肯定是有什么地方让你误会了
I think somewhere along the line you got the wrong idea.
我脑袋里充满想入"菲菲"的误会
My head is full of wrong ideas.
-你的品味真不赖 克莱尔 -谢谢
- You have such great taste, Claire. - Thank you.
菲尔当年也是很有品"味"的
I remember Phil used to have really good taste too.
-我用点洗手液 -找到了
- Let me get a little of this. - Oh, here it is.
菲尔 拿几个杯子过来
Phil, would you mind grabbing us a couple glasses?
没问题
You betcha.
-要我帮忙"抓"什么吗 -不用
- Need me to grab anything? - No!
-这样太离谱了 -我知道
- Okay, this is so wrong. - I know.
-有她在更刺♥激♥不是吗 -不是
- It's way more exciting when she's in the room, isn't it? -No.
我还留着拉拉队队长的衣服
I still have my cheerleader outfit.
我也是
So do I.
但还是不能这样 那个怎么碎了
But this still can't happen. When did that break?
-你怎么退却了 -我根本没想乱来
- Why are you wussing out? - I never wussed in.
那你在Facebook上写那些是为什么
What about all those things you wrote on Facebook?
"你还好吗 我脖子好疼"
"How was your day? My neck is so sore."
怎么大家都要把留言说的那么下流
Why do people keep adding voices to these things?
我没别的意思
I didn't mean anything.
你是说 我在这段关系上
Are you telling me that I wasted a year
浪费了一年时间
of my life on this relationship?
什么关系
What relationship?
还有多少女人被你勾引了
How many other women have you led on?
靠 我怎么知道
No, I don't know!
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil, honey.
记不记得 我们第一次约会的时候
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表