And how are things with you and your mom now?
如果我是个典型的传统亚洲女人她就高兴了
The only way she'll be happy is if I'm some Asian stereotype.
但那不是我
But that just isn't me.
我不知道后面有垃圾桶
I didn't see those!
-我来了 伙计 -我在这
- I'm coming, buddy. - Over here.
蜘...蛛网 要命
That's... a spider web. Oh, God.
我儿子有困难了
My boy was in trouble,
于是我忘却恐惧 跑去救他
so I put my fears aside, and I came to his rescue.
这样我算是英雄了吗
Now, does that make me a hero?
当然是了
Yes, it does.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Hey. Everything's gonna be okay.
-好了 -谢谢爸爸
- There. - Thanks, Dad.
父亲就该救孩子于危难之中 我们出去吧
Hey, that's what dads do. Let's get out of here.
-我想拿回我的车 -真的吗
- I want my truck. - Really?
它是我的圣诞礼物
It was a Christmas gift.
你能去把它捡回来吗
Could you go get it?
可以 可以
Yeah. Yeah.
没问题 我们钻过去
Sure. Let's go- Let's go through it.
好了 就在这
Yeah. There it is.
拿到了
Got it.
-你还好吗 -嗯 你好吗
- You okay? -Yeah. Are you okay?
你知道吗 我没事
You know what? I am okay.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们到房♥子下面来了
We're under the house.
怎么样 我们进来了
What the heck. We're down here.
-不如看看下面有什么吧 -好啊
- Why don't we see what we got, huh? - Yeah.
两个无畏的冒险者
Two intrepid explorers...
踏上了冒险的旅程
make their way on a journey-
死尸
Dead bodies!
我们报了警 叫来了一群警探
We called the police and got a bunch of detectives over.
结果那些是屋子前主人的万圣节装饰品
Turns out it was the last owner's Halloween decorations,
真是搞笑
which is pretty funny.
至少我是这么觉得
Least I thought it was.
每个人都有怕的东西 不是吗
Everybody's afraid of something, right?
怕高 怕小丑 怕窄小的空间
Heights, clowns, tight spaces.
喜欢吗 杰
You like it, Jay?
我做到了
I did it!
这些都可以克服
Those are things you get over.
然后我们还有孩子
But then there's our children.
他们是否合群
Will they fit in?
是否安全
Will they be safe?
我们注定要担心一辈子
Those are fears you never get past.
所以有时 我们只能
So sometimes all you can do...
深呼吸 拥抱他们
is take a deep breath, pull 'em close...
希望一切安好
and hope for the best.
-再见 -注意路面
- Bye! - Eyes on the road.
-爱你们 -注意路面
- Love you! - Eyes on the road.
天啊
Oh, God.
我是说 人不可能事事顺心
I mean, things don't always work out.
小卡 她应该是想要娃娃了
Oh. Cam, I think she wants her doll.
-我不知道在哪里 -妈咪
- I don't know where it is. - Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
一捏这娃娃 它就会说"妈咪"
When you squeeze the doll, it says "Mommy."
-你之前知道吗 -毫不知情
- Did-Did you know that - Not a clue.
娃娃说的"妈咪"
The doll says "Mommy."
-是娃娃说的"妈咪" -娃娃说的
- The doll says "Mommy." - The doll says "Mommy."
若事事顺心 则要珍惜当下
But you gotta love it when they do.
-爸爸 -什么事
- Hey, Dad. - Hmm?
妈妈说阁楼里有个旧行李箱
Mom says there's an old trunk in the attic.
是的 我爷爷的旧扁平行李箱
Oh, yeah. My grandpa's old steamer trunk.
我看的一个电影 里面有一个行李箱
In this movie I saw, there was this old trunk...
和一间秘室
and there's a secret compartment.
打开以后 里面有很多幅画
And when you opened it, there was a whole bunch of paintings,
都是战争时期藏起来的大画家的作品
by the world's greatest painters, hidden in the war.
我爷爷参与过战争
My grandpa was in the war.
我们要上去看一看吗
Should we go up there?
绝对的 说不定里面是钻石呢
Totally. It could also be diamonds.
或者是日本武士军刀
Or a samurai sword.
或者是《独♥立♥宣言》
Or the Declaration of Independence.
阁楼里有什么并不重要
You know, it almost doesn't even matter what's up there.
重要的是怎么花用它换来的钱
What matters is what you do with the money from what's up there.
我们可以买♥♥艘汽艇
We could get a motorboat.
或者下水道清理机器人
Or a robotic gutter cleaner.
-或者室内泳池 -或者双人潜水艇
- Or an indoor pool. - Or a two-man submarine.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表