Hey, Titans of residential real estate.
对 哥就说你们呢
That's right, I'm talking to you,
桑迪·布鲁斯特 斯奇普·沃思南 麦卡宾
Sandy Brewster, Skip Woosnum, J.J. McCubbin.
听到后浪的脚步了吗 那是卢克·邓菲
Hear those footsteps? That's Luke Dunphy,
他要把你们拍死在沙滩上了
and he's gonna drink your milk shake.
不可思议
That's amazing.
-对吧 -难以置信
- Right? - Incredible.
然后买♥♥家将在一个小时内
So, the buyer's coming back
和她丈夫一起过来 我需要卢克
in an hour with her husband, and I need him.
告诉你 这孩子是个天才
I am telling you, that kid is a genius.
我们的招财小神童驾到
There's the rainmaker.
-你的iPod怎么在嘴里 -给它充电呢
- Why is your iPod in your mouth? - I'm charging it.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯
Alex. Alex!
难道你一点也不想
So, there's no part of you
和你姐姐消除误会吗
that wants to clear the air with your sister?
不想
Nope.
好吧 我尊重你家的处事方式
Okay, fine. That's your family's way. I'll respect that.
但你该知道 这对爱你的人来说很难受
But you should know, it's hard on the people who love you.
-小卡 -你让我们压力山大
- Cam - We feel the tension.
你说的话句句伤人
We hear the words that cut like knives.
各位 我带了切好的橙子
Hey, guys! I brought orange slices.
好吧 我受不了了
Okay, you know what? I can't bear this.
克莱尔 米奇尔仍然对你小时候
Claire, Mitchell still resents you
退出花样滑冰队的事耿耿于怀
for quitting the figure skating team when you were kids.
小姐们 请跟我进去
Ladies, come inside with me, please.
你俩把问题解决了 我们走
Work it out. Come on.
-谢谢 小卡 -他说的是真的吗
- Thanks, Cam. - Is he serious?
所以你今早才用话攻击我吗
Is that what your little jab was about this morning?
不是 是 好吧 是这么回事
Okay. No. Yes. Okay, yes. Yes.
我想我仍然有点小生气
I guess I'm still a little angry.
但你夺走了我的辉煌时刻 克莱尔
But, you know, you stole my moment, Claire.
-是 21年前 -对你来说无所谓
- Yeah, 21 years ago. - Okay, but it doesn't matter to you...
因为你有你自己的光辉时刻
because you had your own moments.
你是啦啦队队长 参演校园剧
You had cheerleading and high school plays
还与球队四分卫搞亲热
and making out with the quarterback.
拜托 你也和他搞过
Oh come on, You made out with him too.
是 但我们是偷偷摸摸的
Yeah, but we had to keep it a secret.
你不该退出
You shouldn't have quit.
-太自私了 -想知道我退出的原因吗
- It was selfish. - You wanna know why I quit?
-为了保护你 -保护什么
- I quit to protect you. - From what?
得到荣誉 名声还是记者招待会
Glory? Fame? Press conferences?
别这样 我那时比你重
What? Come on. I was bigger than you.
我比你重
I was bigger than you,
我害怕你举不动我
and I was afraid you wouldn't be able to lift me.
练习的时候你摔了我
You were dropping me in practice,
-我不想让你 -就摔过两次
- And I didn't want you to - I dropped you twice.
-三次 -在那么多人面前丢脸
- Three times. - humiliate yourself in front of all those people.
我一直被你摔
You dropped me all the time.
行啦 你就原谅我 忘掉过去吧
Come on. Could you just forgive me and move on?
当然可以 没错 对不起
Of course. Yes, yes. Yes, of- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我是不是很小气
Oh. This must seem so petty, huh?
只是有点傻 但我们都有些小心结 不是吗
Well, it's a little silly, but we all have our thing, don't we?
很高兴你能释怀了
I'm just glad you're getting it out of you.
你是在举我吗 你真的是想把我举起来
Are you trying to lift me? You are. You're trying to lift me. Oh!
保持专注 保持冷静 保持怒气
Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry.
-谁最强悍 -我
- Who's the toughest? - I am.
-谁最勇敢 -我
- Who's the bravest? - I am.
谁最棒
Who's the baddest?
你们能一口气问完吗
Can you guys ask all the questions now
我就不用一遍遍举起这面罩了
so I don't have to keep lifting this?
-上吧 -加油
- Go. - Go get 'em!
-开始了 准备好了吗 -是的
- There we go. You all set? - Yeah.
好嘞 加油 好运哦
Okay, go get 'em. Good luck.
-请问这有人坐吗 -没有 坐吧
- Excuse me. Is this seat taken? - No. Sit.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-曼尼是你家孩子吗 -是的
- Oh, is Manny yours? - Yes.
他非常棒 我看过他比赛
Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那是你女儿吗 -卡罗琳吗 不是
- Is she your little girl? - Oh, Caroline? No. No.
很遗憾 她的父母都过世了
Sadly, her parents passed away.
我是她在儿童医院的护士
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.
但我视所有病人为家人
But all of my patients are like family to me.
孩子们玩得很开心
Well, our boys are enjoying themselves.
是啊 我可以谈论
Yeah. I can talk about
一整天的天花线和嵌入灯
crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home,
但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美
but nothing compares with that sound right there.
老弟啊 他没事
Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine.
我的脚 我感觉脚扭过去了
My foot. I think it's backwards.
-没扭过去 -怎么回事
- It's not backwards. - Wh-What happened?
都是这破地板 太滑了
It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery.
橡木家具也被称为自然的枕头
Oak. Also known as nature's pillow.
-像冰一样滑 -好了 别责备地板了
- It's like ice. - Now, let's not start blaming the floors.
-你不该跑的 -我看到一个鬼
- You shouldn't have been running. - I saw a ghost.
鬼 我是菲尔·邓菲 是我的错
Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me.
这楼梯就像个天然鞋拔子
That's acting like a natural shoehorn.
好吧 大家最好都脱了鞋
Okay. Probably better all take
再上楼参观 跟我来
our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me.
她是我们的奇迹
She's our little miracle.
要是她爸爸没死在阿富汗战场
Oh. I only wish her father had made it back
还能来看比赛就好了
from Afghanistan to see this.
我们的啦啦队来了
Oh, there's our cheering section.
这边 朋友们
Over here, you guys.
我的神呐 我们必须阻止他
Oh, my God. We have to stop him.
也许我可以拉响火警警报器
Maybe I can pull the fire alarm.
别指望我会手软
Expect no mercy.
放马过来吧 小子
Bring it on, big boy.
我很高兴爸爸为曼尼骄傲 真的
I'm-I'm glad Dad's proud of Manny. I am.
我只是希望看到他为我们骄傲
I just- It would have been nice to see him that proud of us.
我说我们 其实是指我自己
By us, I mean me.
你真觉得通过花样滑冰
And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval...
能得到爸爸的认可吗
was going to be through figure skating?
米奇尔 我绝对确信爸爸最骄傲的时刻
Mitchell, I am fairly confident that Dad's proudest moment...
是你终于脱下那红色火焰紧身衣之时
was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard.
我又没说我的话一定合理
I am not claiming that any of this is rational.
对不起 我不该这么惹人厌
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pill, okay?
其实 我一直为退出而内疚
Um, actually, I always felt very guilty for quitting.
我知道你非常热爱花样滑冰
I know how much you loved figure skating.
我从未真正喜爱过滑冰
I never really loved skating.
什么
Uh, what?
好吧 这么说感觉有点娘
Um, all right, this is gonna sound a little gay.
但是 当我们一起滑冰的时候
But, um, when-when you and I skated together,
你不再是刻薄的姐姐
you weren't the mean older sister
我也不是缠人的小♥弟♥弟♥
and I wasn't the clingy little brother.
我们是一个团队
We were- we were a team, and-
说实在的
Well, let's face it,
过去几年 我们之间渐渐疏远
we've kind of grown apart in the past few years.
因为爸妈的离婚 我们又站在对立面
And with Mom and Dad's divorce, we were on opposing sides.
我只是怀念你我并肩作战的时候
And I- I just- I miss being on your team.
这...
That's...
-是有点娘 -看吧
- a little gay. - There we go.
克莱尔 你要去哪
Claire, where are you going?
克莱尔
Claire?
不是吧
No way.
起来
Get up.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? -Mm-m
别把我摔了
Don't drop me.
再不拿开 我给你砸了
Put it away or lose it.
神呐 让这一切停止吧
Somebody's got to put a stop to this.
做得好 米奇尔
That's it, Mitchell.
我们能请你们吃冰淇林吗
So, can we take you and Caroline out for ice cream?
不行啊 她有糖尿病
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表