Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister.
快深情长吻一个
Give her a proper snog.
你没事吧
You all right?
刚刚那玩笑开得不好 不好笑
That's a bad joke. Not funny.
我妹妹因为糖尿病并发症失去了一条腿
My sister lost her feet to complications from diabetes.
我给你倒杯水吧 伙计
Okay. Can I get you some water there, guy, or-
-是啊 -有茶吗
- Yeah. - You got tea?
-有的 我去倒 -要甘菊的
- Yes, of course. I'll get that. - Chamomile.
-你好好享受就行 -好的
- You don't miss a minute. - Okay.
老天 怎么 瞧瞧我做了什么
Oh, God. Why did- You know, look at what I'm doing.
-我把自己弄成主角了 真是扫兴 -没有
- I'm- I'm making it all about me. What a downer. - No.
-今晚的主角是你 让今夜此生难忘吧 -没没
- It's your evening. Let's make it great, man. - No.
说几个曲子吧 我全部照唱
Name your playlist. I'll do it all.
就经典曲目吧
Oh, um, just the classics.
-几首出名的 -那是肯定的
- Let's play the hits. - We'll get to the hits, obviously.
就说旧专辑的曲目吧 B面最喜欢哪首
Go to the back catalog, man. Favorite B- side.
有意思 只不过我最记不住歌♥名了
That's fun. Yeah, that's fun. Uh, just- I'm so bad with titles.
哼来听听
Hum it.
-*今夜* -那是我刚才弹的那首 对吧
- *Tonight* - I just did that one, didn't I? Yeah.
所以才在我脑海里回旋 那这首
That's why it's in the noodle. So I guess-
-是哪张专辑里的 -第二张 好像是第二张
- No. What album is that on? - Second. I wanna say second.
封面是什么
What's on the cover?
有个巫师 要么就是海景画
There's a warlock, I think, or a seascape.
巫师 噢 《千年日出》
Warlock. Oh. Millennium Sunrise.
就是《千年日出》
Millennium Sunrise.
没有《千年日出》这张专辑
There is no Millennium Sunrise record.
怎么 你根本就不是粉丝
What- What? You're not a Fandau.
刚刚在门口 你都不知道我是谁
You didn't even know who I was at the door.
我看你的眼神就知道
I saw it in your eyes.
别告诉克莱尔
Please don't say anything to Claire.
-她弄错了 -我是被耍了吗
- She made a mistake. - Am I being punk'd?
此事对她太重要了 我不想伤害她的感情
This means so much to her, and I don't wanna hurt her feelings.
她的感情 那我的感情呢
Her feelings? Well, what about my feelings?
这是我的事业啊 老兄
This is my career, man.
我的音乐曾是人们的最爱
You know, my music was the soundtrack to people's lives.
现在却一文不值了 你觉得这是什么感觉
Now I'm nothing. How do you think that feels?
真是太侮辱人了
This is really humiliating.
别别别 别走别走
No, no, no. Don't go. Don't go.
嘿 你俩干嘛呢
Hey. What are you guys doing?
他允许我摸这把吉他
He let me touch it!
她说了"弄死" 真的
Yeah, I think she said "kill," Cam. I do.
也许是开玩笑的 她一直都挺黑色幽默的
Maybe it was just a joke. She's always had a dark sense of humor.
那倒是 还记得她的万圣节装束吗
That's true. Remember her Halloween costume?
[德国民间史诗《尼贝龙根之歌♥》中的英雄人物]
她扮成齐格弗里德和罗伊的结合体
When she came as Siegfried and part of Roy.
-才不久的事情 -对对 就是个玩笑
- It was too soon. - Yeah. Yeah. This was just a joke.
对 好了她来了
Yes. Yeah. Here she comes.
这样吧 我提一下莉莉 看她什么反应
Look, I'm gonna bring up Lily. We'll see what she says.
-给她看点照片 -付钱吧 小妞们
- Show her some pictures. - Pay up, bitches.
又端酒过来了
Whoa. More drinks.
免费的哟
Free drinks.
-萨尔 你得看看这些照片 -是什么
- Sal, you've got to look at these pictures. - What are they?
-莉莉在动物园 -真可爱
- It's Lily at the zoo. - Oh, cute.
-看这张 -萌死了萌翻了萌得要流泪
- Look at that one. - Cute! Cute. Cutie, cutie, cute, et cetera.
你们得带莉莉去卡波
So you guys are gonna have to bring Lily to Cabo,
反正你们走哪儿都带着她
now that you're the guys that always bring Lily?
-这个嘛 -行吧
- Well, you know- - Yeah, probably.
-我要把她丢进大海里 -什么
- I will throw her in the ocean. - What?
我说我要去尿尿了
I said I gotta go pee.
-行了 这回不是我们听错了 -绝对不是
- Okay, that wasn't even close. - Nope.
怎么办 要说点什么吗
I mean, what do we do? Do we say something?
怎么提这事啊
How do we even bring it up?
她威胁我们的宝宝 你担心的竟是开场白
She threatened our child, and that's your concern- a segue?
-你知道是怎么回事吗 -什么
- You know what this is? - What?
-头生子综合征 -什么玩意儿
- This is first- child syndrome. - What?
就是头生子原本非常幸福快乐
It's where the first child is happy,
第二个宝宝出生以后
and then the second child comes along,
头生子就开始嫉妒小宝宝
and the first child gets jealous of the second child
然后闹脾气
and starts acting out.
是啊 忒有道理了 可萨尔不是我们的孩子
Yes. That's brilliant, except Sal's not our child, so-
想想看啊 我们曾经那么照顾她
Think about it. Listen, we've practically done everything for her.
她流泪时 我们给她温暖的怀抱
We've held her when she's cried.
她无法走路时 我们背着她
We've carried her when she couldn't walk.
-就差没教她如何蹲马桶撒尿了 -伙计们
- We've done everything but potty- train her. - Um- Hey, guys.
-我在想 -不好意思
- I was thinking- Oh. - Oh. Sorry.
我们去卡波的时候
When we go to Cabo,
要找个带池滨酒吧的酒店
we have to find a hotel with a swim- up bar,
来来回♥回♥地跑厕所 太他妈傻♥逼♥了
'cause this going back and forth to the bathroom is a fool's game.
-行 继续喝吧 -萨尔 我们得谈谈
- Okay, let's get more drinks. - Sal, we got to talk.
-是关于莉莉的 -噢 我就知道
- It's about Lily. - Oh, shocker.
-好吧 -你觉得有没有可能
- Okay. - Do you think it's at all possible...
也许你有那么一丁点嫉妒她
that maybe- maybe you're jealous of her?
-什么 说毛呢 -只是
- What? What? - It's just-
-我也不确定 -我不 你干嘛这么问
- I don't know. - I don't- Where- Why would you say that?
因为你拒绝看她的照片
Well, because you won't look at any pictures of her...
还说要弄死她 要把她丢进大海什么的
and you talked about killing her and throwing her in the ocean.
那完全是玩笑嘛 拜托
Okay, that was a joke, you guys. Come on.
好吧 把小野洋子的照片拿来瞧瞧
Fine. Show me the pictures of Yoko.
[日本人 被认为是导致披头士乐队解散的重要原因]
听听...
See, it's...
玩笑来着 别这样啊
It's a joke. You guys! Come on.
她是亚洲人嘛 还拆散了我们的小团体
'Cause she's Asian, and she broke up our group.
我...只是 听着 我们得承认
I- I just- Look, let's at least
我们的关系和从前不太一样了
acknowledge that things have changed between us.
你得明白
And you know what?
莉莉的出现 不会使我们对你的爱减少丝毫
Because Lily's here doesn't mean we love you any less.
-绝对不会 -到底怎么了
- No. Absolutely not. - What's wrong?
我们以前那么亲密
We used to be really close, and
你们没事就给我打电♥话♥ 现在你们压根不给我打了
you used to call me a lot. And now you never call me.
-但是我们 -不
- Well, but we- - No.
上周我做了个噩梦
And last week I had a really bad dream,
我就在想 "我要给他们打电♥话♥"
and I was thinking, "Okay, I'm gonna call them."
然后我就觉得 "不行 不能打给他们
And then I thought, "Oh, no, you can't call them...
把小宝宝吵醒了怎么办啊"
because you might wake up their baby."
-我们随时欢迎你的来电 -随时欢迎 亲爱的
- You can always call. - Oh, honey, always call us.
别这样 真抱歉当时没有陪着你
No. I'm sorry we haven't been there.
但现在我们在你身边呢
We're here now, okay?
好啦
Okay?
-好点了吗 -我觉得你沾上了
- Feel better? - I think you just put a little-
口水吗
Spittle?
她睡着了吗
Did she just fall asleep?
真希望莉莉也能这么容易入睡
I wish Lily would fall asleep like that.
给她8杯龙舌兰就行了
Give her eight shots of tequila.
我真不明白她怎么就不睡觉呢
I don't understand why she's not falling asleep.
-我知道原因 -电影来啦
- I have a theory. - I got the movie.
曼尼 去弄点爆米花吧
Manny, why don't you go fire up some popcorn?
你在找这个吗
You looking for these?
-你偷走了我的鞋 -不 我剥夺了你的自♥由♥
- You took my shoes? - No, I took your freedom.
抱歉 孩子 今晚不是属于你的
Sorry, kid. It ain't your night.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
我只想去那个派对 也就两小时
I just wanted to go to that party for, like, two hours.
本来这会儿都回来了 你同意一下会死吗
I would've been back by now. Would that have killed you?
真是虎母无犬女
She's just like her mother.
你干嘛这么折磨海莉
Why are you treating Haley like this?
我 是她在耍性子吧
Me? She's the one acting like a pill.
她并非是刻意跟你唱对台戏
You're taking this too personally.
我在海莉那么大的时候 也很爱自己的外公
When I was Haley's age, I loved my grandfather,
但同样很爱去派对和男孩子们玩
but I still wanted to go to parties and be with boys.
我懂我懂 克莱尔也一样 还有米奇尔
I know. I know. So did Claire... and Mitchell.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你要是跟我对着干 绝对没有好果子吃
You try to put something over on me, you're gonna lose.
是怎样 你要把这事儿闹大吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表