Stockings, lights, ornaments, wreath!
-各就各位 开始行动 -好的
- Go, go, go! - Okay.
我听着似乎是一件压力山大的工作啊
Well, that sounds like a stressful job to me.
没你想得那么严重
Not as much as you'd think.
他们总是确保有一人是空弹
They always made sure one of us had a blank,
那样就没人知道谁是致命一击
so nobody knew who took the fatal shot.
晚餐实在是太美味了
This was mighty tasty.
我可不想呆得过久
Well, I don't want to overstay my welcome.
我就先走一步了
You won't have me back.
你俩好好享受今晚余下的时光吧
You guys enjoy the rest of your night.
你们都是好人
You're good people.
斯科特 等等 等等
Scott. Wait, wait.
别忘了你洗过的衣服
Don't forget your laundry.
多谢 多谢 多谢
Oh! Thanks. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
斯科特 也祝你圣诞节快乐
Scott, merry Christmas to you, too.
也祝你... 他妈的
And happy. Son of a bitch.
-什么 -是新绿袖子唱诗班
- What? - Oh. It's the New Greensleevers.
他们以前是卡梅隆的唱诗班成员
They're Cameron's old caroling group.
今年他们把他开除了
They kicked him out this year.
把我从唱诗班开除就算了
I mean, it is one thing to kick me out of the group,
竟然还来揭我伤疤
but to rub my nose in it!
我要去把洒水器打开
I'm turning on the sprinklers.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道报仇的快♥感♥
I know it feels good to get even.
相信我
Believe me.
看到别人眼中的恐惧很...
To see the fear in a man's eyes is-
但有件事会让你更爽
but there's something that feels even better.
那就是 宽恕
Forgiveness.
斯科特 你不明白
Scott, you don't understand.
以前唱诗班就是我的追梦女孩
This- this group was my Dreamgirls.
[追梦女孩 美国著名百老汇音乐剧]
我就像是艾菲
I was Effie.
你们知道我今天做的最棒的事是什么吗
You know what the best thing I did all day was?
原谅你们害我被炒鱿鱼
Forgiving you for getting me fired.
安德鲁
Andrew.
全体演出人员
Ensemble.
我知道你们今晚在我家门口唱歌♥绝非巧合
Uh, I know it's no accident that you're here on my street tonight.
而我 我只想对你们说 你们唱得很好
And I- I just wanted to say to you all that you sound great.
还有 圣诞节快乐
And... merry Christmas.
连你的道歉都走音了
Even your apology is off-key.
老兄 没法忍♥了
Not cool, buddy.
我还是快溜吧
Well, I should, uh, probably scoot.
但是 但是 不是说要宽恕吗
But- but- but what about forgiveness?
你人很好 而他是下三滥
You were nice. He was naughty.
你去哪去了这么久
Where were you for so long?
最后抢♥购♥了一下
Just a little last-minute shopping.
-这是什么 -波瓦洛[甜甜圈]
- What's this? - Bunuelos.
-是谁 什么 -芝士馅饼
- Who? What? - Cheese fritters.
是哥伦比亚圣诞节的传统食物
It's a Colombian traditional Christmas food.
好的 新规定 从现在开始
Okay, new rule: From now on...
与哥伦比亚有关的事 只许在哥伦比亚做
we do Colombian things when we're in Colombia.
在美国 只许做与美国有关的事
We do American things when we're in America.
也就是说 不许做你们的食物
That means no more of your food,
不许放你们的音乐
no more of your music...
尤其不许过你们疯狂的节日
and especially no more of your crazy holidays!
-傻帽了吧 -杰
- Inocente! - Ay, Jay!
什么 我说错了吗
What? Did I say it wrong?
你们刚刚的样子就是很傻帽嘛
You two are total inocentes!
你们应该看看自己脸上的表情
You should see the look on your faces.
顺便说一句 你知道在平安夜
And by the way- You know how
想买♥♥到烟火有多难吗
hard it is to get fireworks on Christmas Eve?
快去 曼尼 谢谢
Go, Manny. Thank you.
好的 又是一份给卢克的礼物
All righty. Here's another one for Luke.
-看起来像一本书 -我已经有一本书了
- Looks like a book. - I have a book already.
那是怎么回事 我的老天 沙发在冒烟
What is that? Oh, my God. The couch is smoking.
是阳光的原因
It's sunlight.
是装饰物的原因
It's the ornament.
真酷 像放大镜聚焦一样
Cool. It's like a magnifying glass.
真奇怪啊 沙发被烧出的洞
Hey, how weird is that? It's burning a hole...
和艾丽克斯抽烟烧的洞刚好在同一个位置
in the exact same spot that Alex was smoking in.
海莉[瞧你蠢的!]
Oh, Haley.
艾丽克斯 你为什么要主动承担责任
Alex, why'd you take the blame?
我不想错过圣诞节
I didn't want to lose Christmas.
你真是太高尚了
That is so stinking beautiful.
过来
Get in here.
-不要 -来嘛
- No. - Yes.
-不要 -来嘛
- Oh, no. - Yes.
-太好了 -熊抱抱
- Oh, yes! - Bear hug!
等等 你本打算因为一件我们都
Wait a- You were going to take
没做过的事情 而不让我们过圣诞节吗
Christmas away for something that none of us did?
圣诞节意味着放下过去朝前看
Well, um, Christmas is about moving forward.
我可没听过那个说法
I've never heard that.
确实 亲爱的 你似乎是信口开河的
Actually, honey, you did kinda shoot your mouth off.
你还说我们是撒谎精
You called us all liars.
没错 你就是那样说的
Yeah, you did, and then...
我们别越说越起劲了 是我的错
Let's not all get worked up. I made a mistake!
我犯错了 人难免会犯错的
I made a mistake. And people make mistakes.
但人们会弥补犯下的错误
And they make up for those mistakes-
通过 带全家人去意大利来弥补
by... taking their family to Italy!
我的天呐
Oh, my God! Yeah!
-迪兰能一起去吗 -当然 当然
- Can Dylan come? - Yeah! Yeah!
谁想来点鸡腿肉
Who wants some dark meat?
每年的这个时候 我们就会经常谈论传统
We talk a lot about tradition this time of year.
尽管我们深爱着自己的传统
But as much as we love our traditions,
但有时候我们最美好的回忆
sometimes our best memories come
却来自最颠覆传统的时刻
from the times that are the most untraditional.
傻帽
Inocente!
我们记得爸妈发狂的那一年
We remember the year Mom and Dad went crazy.
我们记得圣诞老人打了颂歌♥者的那一年
We remember the year Santa punched out the caroler.
但对我来说 今年是让"传统"这个词
But for me, this was the year that the word "Tradition"...
变得更有意义的一年
got a lot bigger.
那是小卡
There's Cam.
不是吧
Ah, you didn't.
又被你整了
You got me again.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表