Okay, well, your father and I are extremely disappointed in you,
回你的房♥间去 去吧
so- go up to your room. Go on.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
我们一会儿上去找你谈话 去吧
We'll be up to talk to you in a minute. Just go.
-海莉 -怎么了
- Haley! - What?
-说话呀 -说什么
- Say something! - About what?
-我收回刚才的招供 -怎么回事
- Uh, I take it back! - What is going on?
她们俩原本也应该招工的
These guys were gonna say they did it too,
这样你们就会以我们仨为傲
and you were gonna be proud of all of us.
我们为什么要那么做
Why would we do that?
这孩子满嘴胡言完全不能信啊
I don't know what to believe with this kid.
骗子 不是我♥干♥的
Liars! I didn't do it!
-也不是我♥干♥的 -别看我
- Well, it wasn't me. - Don't look at me.
-搞什么啊 -等等
- Seriously? - Wait.
又没人承认了吗
Nobody did it again?
行 没关系
No, that's fine.
猜猜会怎样 圣诞节依旧取消
Guess what? Christmas is still canceled.
我是无所谓的
That's fine by me.
我们明年再过吧
Let's start working on next year.
别忘了还有除夕 复活节 都不过了
Hey, and memo to New Year's Eve... and Easter-
小心点
Watch your back!
我从海军退役后 算是开始环游世界了
So, after I left the marines, I just kinda traveled the world.
现在我游走在各城之间 打些临时工
Now I go from town to town picking up odd jobs.
有点像绿巨人
Oh. Kinda like the Hulk.
真巧啊 那正是我在部队时的绰号♥
That's weird. That was my nickname in the corps-
因为我的暴脾气
'cause of my bad temper.
不管怎样 谢谢你们请我过来
Anyway, thanks for having me over,
请我吃晚饭 帮我洗衣服
having me for dinner, letting me do my laundry.
今天本来很不顺
It's not been a good day.
斯科特 我有事要跟你坦白
Um, Scott, I-I have a confession to make.
我没有
Um, I didn't, uh-
我没有清洗洗衣槽
I didn't clean the lint tray,
所以你的衣服可能会沾上些毛
so, um, your clothes might be a little pilly.
没关系 我不在乎
Oh, no problem. That's the least of my worries.
谢谢你们做的一切 我今天很开心
Thanks for everything. You guys made my day.
-至少可以以此补偿你 -什么意思
- It's the least we could do. - What do you mean?
我不知道我在说什么
I don't know... what I was saying.
-我们永远都别告诉他了 -完全正确
- I just say we never tell him. - Exactly.
我们给了他钱 热食 帮他洗衣服
We give him some money, a hot meal, laundry.
我想我们扯平了
I think we're square.
同意 行了 这个东西怎么用
Agreed. Okay, how does this thing work?
我想应该是按中间的那个按钮 没错
I think you just press that button right there in the middle. Yeah.
-我的天 -这有点...
- Oh, my - Okay. That...
摇得有点太高了 对吗
That seems a little high, doesn't it?
没错 我才不要把莉莉放进去
Yes. I'm not putting Lily in that.
简直像是给宇航员训练用的
It's like something astronauts train in.
嚯嚯嚯 我来了 嚯嚯嚯 我来了
Ho, ho, ho! It's me! Ho, ho, ho! It's me!
-你♥爸♥来了 -对
- It's your dad. - Yeah.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
我给你们带了礼物
I brought your presents.
我们不是明天要见你吗 杰
Aren't we seeing you tomorrow, Jay?
这是给你们的平安夜礼物
These are your Christmas Eve gifts.
-你知道规矩的 -是的
- You know the drill. - Oh, yeah.
你在睡觉前拆开 里面是睡衣
You open those up before bedtime. They're pajamas.
还在保持这个传统啊
Still keeping traditions alive, huh?
总得有人传承优良传统啊
Well, someone has to.
我家有两个哥伦比亚人
I got two Colombians at home
想要把圣诞节变成五月节
trying to turn Christmas into Cinco de Mayo.
你知道那是墨西哥的节日 对吧
You know that's Mexican, right?
又有什么区别呢
Ah, burrito, "Bur-right-o."
圣诞节就是圣诞节
Christmas should be Christmas.
站在楼梯上照相 热巧克力 拆礼物
Picture on the stairs, hot chocolate, opening the presents.
这才应该是
That was supposed to be
家里又添了小孩的好处
the good thing about having a kid in the house again.
我又能像我们以前那样过圣诞节了
I can have Christmas the way we used to.
我懂你的意思了 杰
I hear you, Jay.
如果我现在在家里
If I was home right now,
我肯定正在调一整浴缸的圣诞蛋酒
I'd be mixin' up a bathtub full of eggnog
努力将一只油腻的乳猪 塞进圣诞老人的帽子里
and trying to squeeze a greased hog into a Santa hat.
你以为我不怀念吗
You don't think I miss that?
是吗
Do you?
重点是那些已经是永不褪色的回忆了
The point is that those are memories that I'll always have,
但现在我有绝佳的机会
but now I have the perfect opportunity...
来和我的新家人去创造我们新的回忆
to create new memories with my new family...
终有一日这些回忆也会不同寻常
that are gonna be just as special someday.
是的 小卡说得没错
Aw. No. Cam's right, you know.
我们每年都会创造新的传统
We create new traditions every year.
谁准备好去试试秋千了
So, who's ready to try the swing?
儿子 记得提醒我
Okay, now remind me.
明天第一件事就是把这个放进烤炉
We put this in the oven first thing tomorrow
因为杰想要三点的时候吃
'cause Jay wants to eat at 3:00.
曼尼 是你把这个蜘蛛放在冰箱里的吗
Ay, Manny! Did you put this spider in the fridge?
是啊 恶作剧嘛
Oh, yeah. Inocente.
小家伙 怎么回事
Ay, papi, what's wrong?
我想过个哥伦比亚式的圣诞节
I want to have Christmas like they do in Colombia.
杰把事情都搞砸了
Jay is messing everything up.
曼尼 理解下他吧
Manny, try to understand.
在杰的儿女尚小之时 他们有很美好的回忆
Jay has great memories with his kids when they were young.
他只是想和你再现当年的美好回忆
And he just wants to recreate them with you.
那么我能给杰的最棒的圣诞节礼物
So, maybe the best gift I could give Jay would be...
是陪他像以前那样过圣诞节吗
Christmas like he used to have it?
你真是个乖孩子
Ay, you're such a beautiful boy!
等你长大以后 我会很怀念
One day you're gonna grow up, and I'm gonna miss...
你小时候所做得一切
all the things that you used to do as a little boy.
好吧 但如果那个所谓的圣诞老人
Okay. But if this so-called Santa Claus...
没送我一件酒红色的晚礼服
doesn't bring me a burgundy dinner jacket,
我们会有大♥麻♥烦的
we're going to have a big problem.
亲爱的
Honey?
我们真的不该让步吗
Would it really be so bad to back down?
那样孩子们再也不会把我们的威胁当回事了
And have the kids never take any of our threats seriously again?
是啊
Yeah.
也许 孩子们会意识到
Or... the kids could realize...
我们放弃了做父母的权威 做出巨大的牺牲
that we're making a supreme sacrifice by giving up our power
来拯救他们的圣诞节
to save their Christmas.
从某种意义上来说
Which would, in a way, be
会成为我们送给他们最棒的礼物
the greatest gift that we could ever give them.
那样反而会让他们更加尊重我们
And which would paradoxically make them respect us even more.
行了 算我痴心妄想 想想刚说的
Okay, forget that. Go back one.
老爸老妈
Hey, guys.
是我♥干♥的
It- it was me.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我在学校发现了一根烟
I found a cigarette at school,
家里没人的时候 我抽了一口
and when no one was home, I- I tried it.
我想我可能拿得离沙发太近了
And I-I guess I held it too close to the couch.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你们可以不让我过圣诞节
You can take my Christmas away,
但别让其他人也不能过
but don't take it from everyone else.
你能关心家人这点很不错
That is very noble of you to care about the family,
但是你抽了烟 还撒了谎
but you still smoked and lied.
你的行为需要严厉批评
That's really bad.
-现在帮我去搬圣诞树吧 -菲尔
- Now help me grab the tree. - Phil.
菲尔 艾丽克斯 回来
Phil, Alex, come on back.
从12月26日开始 你被禁足一周
Starting December 26, you are grounded for a full week,
包括除夕在内
and that includes New Year's Eve.
-但是我... -没有商量的余地
- But, I was - Yeah, non-negotiable. So...
好吧
Fine.
各位
Everybody!
正式宣布 圣诞节回来啦
It's official! Christmas is back on!
-是吗 -发生什么了
- It is? - What happened?
无所谓啦
Doesn't matter.
长袜 彩灯 装饰物 花环
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表