Okay. Let's do this, buddy.
好了 侦查成功
Okay! Good recon.
知道地形了 所以
Got the lay of the land, so-
我们不进去吗
Aren't we going in?
不 我们进去
Yep, we are.
但是用上滑雪护目镜和烧烤工具会更有趣吧
But won't it be fun if we did it with ski goggles and barbecue tools?
-应该是的 -对
- I guess. - Yeah.
-就这么干 -好的
- Yeah. Let's do that. - All right.
我想说你这身衣服真好看
Can I just say that is a lovely outfit.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你不♥穿♥白大褂挺好看的
Well, it's just nice to see you out of your lab coat.
你身材很好
You actually have quite a nice figure.
差不多行了
Take it down a notch.
我们是在结交朋友 不是找3P伙伴
We're trying to make a friend, not initiate a three-way.
莉莉看起来很健康
Lily looks great.
真的吗
Do you think so?
她的牙齿不够多吧
Shouldn't she have more teeth?
我看公园里跑来跑去的孩子们
I see these kids running around at the park,
牙齿锋利得像鲨鱼
and they look like sharks.
不用担心 她很好 是不是呀莉莉
Don't worry. She's perfect. Aren't you, Lily?
她跟你一起好乖
Oh, look how calm she is with you.
一般见到生人她都没这么安静的
She's usually very fidgety around new people.
她大概是觉得
Well, I just think she senses
你会是她在平日里
you're gonna be a good friend for her...
和流感季节的好朋友
during good times and- and flu season.
妈咪
Mommy.
她刚刚...
Did she just-
她刚刚说...
Did she just say-
她开口说的第一个字
Well, her first word...
是每一个男同父亲最糟的噩梦
was every gay father's worst nightmare.
-"妈咪" -心绞痛
- "Mommy." - Oh.
杰 他不承认
Jay, he won't admit it,
但是我知道曼尼因为错过派对而伤心
but I know that Manny's sad because he's missing the party.
我们带他出去散散心吧
Why don't we take him somewhere to take his mind off it, hmm?
我就知道他怕过山车
I could have guessed he'd have trouble with roller coasters.
每次他坐在理发店的转椅上
That kid gets woozy at barbershops
店员把他转向镜子 他都会头晕
when they spin his chair towards the mirror.
带他去码头钓鱼怎么样 曼尼
How about we take him to the pier and go fishing, huh? Manny!
-他喜欢钓鱼 -是啊
- He likes to fish? - Yeah.
他的祖上都是渔夫和走私贩
He comes from a long line of fishermen and smugglers.
但我支持钓鱼
But I encourage the fishing.
曼尼 你喜欢钓鱼吗
Manny, you like to fish?
钓鱼 喜欢啊
Fishing? Yeah.
今天想去码头吗
You want to go to the pier today?
-是要测试我有没有生病吗 -不是的
- Is this a trick to see if I'm really sick? - No.
也许新鲜空气会让你好受点
Maybe the fresh air will make you feel better.
那好啊 因为没有什么地方
Well, then yeah, 'cause there's no place
-能让我更加... -滚去拿你的外套吧
- where I'm more at one with - just get your coat.
-你紧张吗 -闭嘴艾丽克斯
- Are you nervous? - Shut up, Alex.
我只是问问 换做我肯定会紧张
I was just asking. I'd be nervous if I were you.
艾丽克斯 别惹你姐姐 她没事的
Alex, leave your sister alone. She's gonna be fine.
只要不是同一个监考员 他很刻薄
As long as I don't get the same guy. He's so mean.
-很可能会遇上 -不会的
- You probably will. - You won't.
-他讨厌我 -他不讨厌你
- He hates me. -He doesn't hate you.
-他吼我 -你把车开到灌木丛里去了
- He yelled at me. - You drove into the bushes.
天啊 是他 别叫我 别叫我
Oh, no. It's him. Please don't be for me. Please don't be for me.
别叫我 别叫我 你好
Please don't be for me. Please don't be me. Hi.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
快来 我待会还有事
Well, come on. I don't have all day.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
不会的 你这样办
Okay, no. This is what you're gonna do.
你进到车里 系好安全带
You're gonna get in that car, put on your seat belt...
深呼吸三下 放松
and take three deep breaths and relax.
那家伙每天见几百个小孩
This guy sees hundreds of kids every day.
-他很可能不记得你了好吗 -好的
- He probably doesn't even remember you, all right? - Okay.
开始了 两次不过的
Yo. Let's move it, two strikes.
这不止三下深呼吸了 亲爱的
That's more than three breaths, honey.
这次好多了吧
See how much better this is?
把卡车放进去 拍摄视频
The truck goes in. It gets video.
然后我们就能知道下面有什么了
And then we get a preview of whatever's in there.
多妙啊
How ingenious is that, huh?
你是害怕不敢进去吗
Are you just scared to go in?
怎么这么说
Why would you say that?
你把头伸进去的时候 尖叫了一下
Well, when you stuck your head in, you screamed a little.
跟你说了 那是房♥子的声音
I told you. That was the house settling.
再说这样酷多了 航♥天♥航♥空♥局就这样
Besides, this is so much cooler. This is how NASA does it.
现在把迷你读书灯递给我
Now, hand me the ltty Bitty Book Light.
行了 这就完工了
Yeah. Final piece of the puzzle.
冲啊
Blast off.
-爸爸 -恩
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
不知道路 你怎么控制车的方向呢
How are you supposed to steer if you don't know where you're going?
时刻注意着 靠感觉了
Stay in the present, buddy. Gotta do it by feel.
就像绝地武士那样
Gotta get all Jedi on it.
-你把我的车弄丢了吗 -没有
- Did you just lose my truck? - No.
-你把我的车弄丢了 -我没有
- You just lost my truck! - No, I didn't!
那是我的车 外公才送给我的
That was my truck! Grandpa just gave it to me!
-跟你说了要时刻注意着的 -别吼我
- I told you to stay in the present! - Stop yelling!
-休战 -好的 抱歉
- Truce? - Yeah. Sorry.
真美味
This is delicious.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
食谱来自《已故美食家》杂♥志♥
The recipe's from the now-defunct Gourmet magazine.
为何我所爱之物都要离我而去
Why do all the things I love go away?
听我说 我觉得她没说那个词
Look, I don't even think she said the "M" Word.
不 我们听到了 再清楚不过了
No, we heard it. It was clear as day.
我不知道我们做错了什么
I- I just don't know what we've done wrong.
我特地辞职在家里带她
I quit my job so I could stay at home with her.
也许这还不够
But maybe it's not enough.
也许我们没能满足
Maybe we're not providing her
她需要的女性气息
with the feminine energy that she needs.
那个 我觉得你不必太放在心上
Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned about that.
你知道这是因为你是亚洲人 对吧
You- You know it's because you're Asian, right?
-小卡 -不 抱歉 什么
- Cam. - No, I'm sorry. What?
我应该对房♥间里的"大熊猫"视而不见吗
Am I just supposed to ignore the giant panda in the room?
熊猫是中国的 而我...算了
Pandas are from China. I- Well, it doesn't matter.
好吧 我这位歇斯底里的伴侣
Okay, okay. I think what my hysterical partner
是想说 我就替你说了
is just trying to say, if I may,
莉莉生命的前六个月里
that for the first six months of her life,
是在孤儿院由一位热心的亚洲女性抚养
Lily was raised by very loving Asian women, in an orphanage,
她和莉莉的感情很深
with whom she clearly bonded.
然后你带着你的亚洲气息来了
And then suddenly you come in with all of your Asian-ness...
以及胸部 子♥宫♥ 女性特征
and-and-and breasts and womb, lady bits-
唤起了她的回忆 我...
and it all just comes rushing back to her, and I-
你们真的是反应过度了
You guys are overreacting.
莉莉肯定只是随意发出了两个音节
I'm sure Lily just strung a couple of random syllables together,
听起来刚好像那个词而已
and they happen to sound something like that word.
仅此而已
But that's all.
-你真的这么想吗 -当然
- Do you really think that? - Of course.
她说的对 她说的对
She's right. She's right.
我们太可笑了
We're being ridiculous.
我们太可笑了
We're being ridiculous.
你的爸爸们很可笑哦
Your daddies are being ridiculous.
妈咪
Mommy.
好吧
Okay. Well-
-塔克先生 -不不不
- Mr. Tucker - No, no, no.
她做出了决定 她要个妈妈
She's made her choice! She's made her choice.
-好了 左转 -在这里吗
- All right, left turn. - Here?
-对 在十字路口 -好的
- At the intersection, yeah. - Okay.
左转
Left.
-什么 -我说左转 但是你右转了
- What? - I said left. You're going right.
不 等等 我在努力了好不好
Wait. No, wait. I'm trying, okay?
靠边停车
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表