快走吧 要迟到了
Let's go. We're gonna be late.
介意我也进来吗
Mind if I come in?
来吧
Sure.
过来
Come here.
-你怎么蹦得那么不开心 -我说尽了笑话
- Why you bounce so sad? - I told all my jokes.
事实证明我不是搞笑男
It turns out I'm not the funny guy.
时候到了 真命天女自然会降临
The right girl will find you when it's time,
尽管把你交给另外一个女人会让我很失落
even though I'm gonna hate losing you to another woman.
我不会娶了媳妇忘了娘的
You'll never lose me, Mom.
我会永远爱你的 无论发生任何事
I'll always love you, no matter what.
哎呀真乖
Ay, chiquitn.
瞧 刚刚说的多好
You see? Right there.
你根本不需要什么泡妞技巧
You need no tricks.
只要表现出贴心可爱的 真实的你就好了
Just be the sweet, wonderful little boy that you are.
可爱的小男孩 懂了
Sweet little boy. Got it.
-她会被我迷得神魂颠倒的 -加油加油
- She won't know what hit her. - Vaya para all!
嘿 曼尼 想做过可爱的梳套吗
Hey, Manny, wanna make a sweet comb sheath?
现在真不是时候 克莱尔
Could not be a worse time, Claire.
哦 这边真是安静又冷清啊
Oh. It's so peaceful and quiet over here.
哈 哈 如果你是来幸灾乐祸的
Ha-ha. If you came over here to gloat,
我已经知道这很无聊了
I already know it's a dud.
实际上 我是来给你送这个的
Actually, I came to give you this.
是你最喜欢的口味 蓝色冰恋
It's your favorite flavor- blue.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
-你的头发看上去真的好美 -谢谢
- And your hair looks really nice. Hmm. - Thanks.
我已经梳了一天了
I've been combing it all day.
来 大家都掌声鼓励一下卢克的勇敢
All right, let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave.
感觉好怪哦 它以什么为食
This feels so weird. What does it eat?
它专吃小男孩的大脑
Oh, just little boy brains.
卢克本来就没大脑 没什么好担心的
Well, at least Luke's got nothing to worry about.
-里面有蛋黄酱吗 -没有 放心吃吧
- Is there mayo in this? - No. You're good.
我在想 或许我们可以悄悄溜走
So I was thinking that maybe we could go slip away-
有人想摸摸鼠鳞蜥吗
So, does anyone wanna pet the iguana?
-当然了 天啊 -这边 我 我
- Hells, yeah. Oh, man. - Over here! Me! Me!
我超爱蜥蜴的
I love lizards.
["Lizzy-蜥蜥"取自"Lizard-蜥蜴"]
-他叫什么名字 -她名叫蜥蜥
- What's his name? - Her name is Lizzy.
哇 我完全懂其含义
Wow. I totally get that.
你不该面临如此下场的
You don't deserve this.
-什么 -性感的爬虫女郎
- What? - Hot reptile chick.
她或许有自己的公♥寓♥
You know, probably has her own apartment,
很显然不介意摸些"恶心的东西"
obviously okay touching gross stuff.
-他们不过是聊聊天罢了 -你说的对
- They're just talking. - You're right.
迪兰品味那么"高" 肯定不会
Dylan's far too sophisticated to get sucked in...
被一个浑身刻满纹身的女人吸引的
by a single lady with tons of cool tattoos.
嘿 我觉得它尿在我手上了
Hey. I think it peed on me.
-不 -别啊 大自然的小精灵
- Oh, no. - No way, Mother Nature.
我真不敢相信他会这样
I can't believe he does that.
嘿 我错过什么了 伙计们
Hey, what am I missing, guys?
老天啊 歌♥洛莉亚
Aw, geez, Gloria.
杰 看啊 我跳得好高 看啊看啊
Jay, look! I go high! Look! Look!
伙计们 该滚蛋了 快点
Guys, hit the road. Come on.
你们都是有家室的男人 快 散开
You're family men. Come on. Scat.
真棒啊 小老弟
Great job, buddy.
现在有趣的部分到啦 快滑下来吧
Now comes the fun part. Rappel down.
真的好高
It's really high.
你不用畏惧任何事 只需面对畏惧本身
You have nothing to fear but fear itself...
以及水泥地
and the concrete.
但老爸在这儿呢 小老弟
But I'm right here, buddy.
好吧 要接住我哦
Okay, just catch me.
我很勇敢 过山车 爱死了
I am brave. Roller coasters? Love 'em.
恐怖电影? 《捉鬼敢死队》我都看7遍了
Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times.
我经常驾车穿过那些
I regularly drive through neighborhoods...
刚刚装♥修♥过的街区
that have only recently been gentrified.
所以基本上我是无所畏惧的
So yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything.
嘿嘿嘿 大家伙儿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, everybody!
快别闹腾逗乐了 那是我的工作
Quit your clownin' around. That's my job.
除了小丑
Except clowns.
我从未告诉过家人们这一点 所以 嘘
Never shared that with the fam, so... shh.
哥得维护自己的良好形象
Do have an image to maintain.
我不知道我的恐惧源自何处
I am not really sure where the fear comes from.
我妈说是因为我小的时候
My mother says it's because when I was a kid,
曾在森林中发现过一具小丑尸体 谁知道呢
I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows?
嘿 你一定就是小寿星了
Hey. Oh. Well, you must be the birthday boy.
是你吗 小卡舅夫
Is that you, Uncle Cam?
不 我是小丑菲茨宝
No. I'm Fizbo the clown.
我不知道小卡舅夫是谁
I don't know who this Uncle Cam is,
但听上去他似乎很帅 不是吗
but he sure sounds handsome, doesn't he?
-谁喜欢气球拧的动物 -我 我
- Hey, who likes balloon animals? - I do! I do!
那只是小卡 只是小卡而已
It's just Cam. It's just Cam.
-你还好吧 -什么 当然了
- You all right? - What? Yeah.
我只是对小丑有种复杂的情节
Just have kind of a complicated relationship with clowns.
彼此彼此
Well, join the club.
听着 我之前太刻意勉强自己装成搞笑的人
Look, I came on strong with that whole funny guy bit.
现在在你面前的是真实的我
This is me just being myself.
好吧 你知道那边那个男生是谁吗
Okay. Hey, do you know who that boy is over there?
那是迪兰 海莉的男朋友
Oh. That's Dylan. He's Haley's boyfriend.
他真是又高又帅
He's so cute and tall.
我还在发育呢 别老挑我的短处
I'm still growing. Give me a break.
不好意思 小姐 这只小狗需要一个新家
Pardon me, miss, but this little doggy needs a new home.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你的装扮真是很夺人眼球啊
That's quite an impressive getup you got there.
谢谢 杰 噢 对了
Thank you, Jay. Oh, by the way,
你的肩膀上有点东西
you have something on your shoulder.
真有你的
That's good.
别担心 什么都没有
Never mind. It was nothing.
适可而止
We're done here.
你把这些动物都关在动物园还是哪里
So, do you keep these at a zoo or something?
-不 都放在我家里 -真棒
- No. I just keep 'em at my place. - That's awesome.
我家只有一只猫
I only have a cat.
是吗 我曾经也有过一只猫
Yeah? I used to have a cat.
我之前是想故意惹你生气
I was just messing with you before,
但他现在竟然还在跟她说话
but seriously, he's still talking to her.
-哇 好凉啊 -姐这就出马
- Wow. Cool. - On it.
-其实 这是... -我感觉像布兰妮一样
- You know, this is one of- - I feel like Britney Spears.
你好搞笑哦
You're so funny.
你这确实很像布兰妮MV中的造型
You kind of do look like Britney Spears.
-真的吗 -我开玩笑的
- Really? - I'm just kidding.
反正 这只大概是我的最爱了
Anyway, this is probably my favorite.
嘿 丛林女郎
Hey, jungle lady?
似乎 你的一只爬虫跑出来了
I think- I think one of your bugs got out.
什么 这只吗
What? This one?
就是这只盒子里的 盒子歪倒了
This box thing here- It's on its side.
-老天啊 跑哪儿去了 -没事吧
- Oh, my God. Where did it go? - Is everything okay?
不 我丢了一只毒蝎子 我得找到它
No. I lost a poisonous scorpion, and I need to find it.
好了孩子们 都把裤腿扎进袜子里
Okay, kids, let's all tuck our pants into our socks.
不要去阴暗潮湿的角落
Avoid shady, moist places,
我们来玩个游戏 叫做"当心脚下"
and let's make a game of looking where we step.
-他没事吧 -我们现在能探望他吗
- Is he okay? - Can we see him?
医生正在给他诊治
He's in with the doctor right now.
这种事就是常发生的 对吧
These things happen, right?
不管你多么的小心
No matter how careful you are.
嘿 瞧瞧外公送了我什么 十字弓
Hey, look what Grandpa gave me- a crossbow.
一小时前
-宝贝 那东西看着不安全啊 -别担心
- Sweetie, that does not look safe. - Don't worry.
他会教我怎么用的
He's gonna show me how to use it.
那正是 我担心的地方
That's what... I'm afraid of.
快过来 准备好了吗
Come on. Ready?
噢 老天 你不会是在做梳套吧
Oh, my God. You are not making comb sheaths.
我就是的 我知道的 又老套又无趣
I am, and I know. It's really lame.
每个人都讨厌
Everybody hates it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表