- Jay shocked himself twice. - 0kay, Manny.
-我警告过他了 -是啊 他真会帮忙
- Well, I warned him. - Yep, he's been a big help.
看你们都有自己的小笑话了
Look at you two with your private jokes already.
就像高个子版的萨拉查和埃尔奥索
You're a regular Salazar and El Oso.
那可是哥伦比亚超有名的笑星搭档
It's a very big comedy team in Colombia.
埃尔奥索总打萨拉查的头
El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head
用梯子啊等等
with the ladder and things.
有时候他们还穿裙子
And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm.
他们不仅逗人笑 也让人深思
They make you laugh, but they also make you think.
你搞砸了 让我很没面子
You blew it. You made me look bad.
不 你让你妈和我都没面子 我们是个整体
No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team.
-卢克你在吗 -爸爸
- Luke, you in there? - Hey, Dad.
嘿 小子
Hey. Hey, buddy.
今天很有意思吧 得到一辆新车
That was, uh- That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike.
-太赞了 -我走以后出什么事了吗
- Yeah, it was awesome. - So, uh, what happened after I took off?
-有事想跟我说吗 -没
- Anything you want to share with me? - Not really.
那 我去车♥库♥
So, if I, uh, went out to the garage,
拍个照什么的 也不会有意外咯
took a picture for a scrapbook, there'd be no surprises?
对不起 我不是故意的 我犯了个错
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake.
是啊 大错误
Yeah, a big mistake!
你让我很没面子
You're making me look really bad here.
我还告诉你妈说你已经懂得负责任了
I told Mom you were ready for this.
就刮花了一点点
It's just a scratch, Dad.
那不是重点 卢克 什么
That's not the point, Luke! What?
我骑上路的时候刮花了 对不起
I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I'm sorry.
那 没丢吗
So, it's not stolen?
没啊 怎么
No. Why?
那太好了
That's good,
因为 有很多坏人喜欢偷车
'cause... there are bad people out there who would steal a bike.
小偷什么的
Those are thieves.
你坐那儿反思一下为什么会刮花
You sit there and think about the scratch part.
刮花也不行
That's not good either.
我得修好这楼梯
I gotta fix that step.
我不在的时候别再刮花东西了
So don't scratch anything while I'm gone,
[Scratch一词多意:刮花/挠痒]
痒的话可以挠挠 那个不一样
unless it itches. That's different.
好消息是 卢克的车还在
The good news is, Luke has his bike.
更好的消息是
More good news-
我偷了个野孩子的车 给他上了一课
I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike.
最好的消息是 克莱尔什么都不知情
Best news- Claire knows nothing.
那么 新车就丢在
So, I figure I'll just dump the new bike
我偷车的地方好了
where I stole the first bike.
那样的话 丢车的孩子拿到车
That way, random kid gets his back,
新车也不会引发很多尴尬的问题
and this new bike doesn't raise a lot of embarrassing questions...
比如我为什么要多买♥♥一辆
like why I had it
或谁爬进了谁的卧室窗户
or who boosted who through a bedroom window.
就那样 皆大欢喜
So, everybody's happy.
狗♥娘♥养♥...你给我的螺丝刀不对
Ah, son of a- You gave me the wrong screwdriver.
也许是你使用方法不对
Maybe you're just using it wrong.
我爸爸什么工具都搞得定
My dad's great with tools.
他不用一分钟就能拆掉车轮子
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute.
去酒庄散散心 去酒庄散散心
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country.
对不起
Sorry!
-我想我胳膊断了 -放松 没断
- I think my arm is broken. - Relax. It's not broken.
你怎么知道 你什么都不知道
How do you know? You don't know anything.
一点安全意识都没有
You have no concern for safety.
-砸得又不重 -直接说不就得了
- Because it didn't hit you that hard. - Why don't you just say it?
-你不想我在身边 -你猜怎么 你说对了
- You don't want me around. - You know what? Right now, I don't!
我也不想跟你在一起 我要我爸爸
I don't wanna be with you either. I'm gonna go wait for my dad.
可你走了 我怎么能完成呀
0h, but- but if you leave, how will I ever finish?
你知道吗 我真希望你没娶我妈
You know what? I wish you never married my mom.
-我讨厌住在这里 -你以为我喜欢这样
- I hate living here. - You think I like this arrangement?
我有两辆跑车闲置在车道上
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway!
我真不理解
I mean, I don't understand.
为什么你要背着我做这做那
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?
-我觉得太搞了 -真的吗
- I actually think it's pretty funny. - You do?
真的 是的
I do. Yes.
你偷了一个倒霉孩子的车
I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid,
然后你又把车丢了
and then the bike gets stolen from you.
太搞笑了
It's hilarious.
-我的风格 是不是 -是啊
- Classic me, right? - Yeah!
那车丢的时候你在哪儿呢
So, where were you when it got stolen?
我当时在加油呢
Oh, I was getting some gas.
是吗 你加油的时候竟然不在车旁边吗
Uh-huh. You don't stand near the car when you get gas?
在啊 可是 我进去拿了瓶汽水
Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda
因为我渴了
because I was thirsty,
如果我有汽水 我就不会口渴了
and if I had a soda, I wouldn't be thirsty anymore.
我买♥♥了一罐 就在那边喝完了
So I bought one, then I drank it all right there,
所以现在手中才没有空瓶
which is why I don't have the can.
亲爱的 请你 慢慢回忆
Well, honey, please, let's try to remember
我是你妻子 不是你妈
that I'm your wife, not your mom.
以后不用有事瞒着我 好吗
So in the future, you don't need to hide things from me. Okay?
-好的 -好的
- 0kay. - Okay.
-好了 -噢 太好了
- 0kay. - Oh! Oh, yeah.
-再继续抱抱 没够呢 -菲尔你做什么
- You get back here, you! - What are you doing, Phil?
我就是太爱你了
I just love ya so darn much!
-我知道 我也爱你 你弄疼我了 -进去吧
- I know. I love you too, but that hurts. - Let's get you inside.
-嗨 -我知道 好疼啊
- Hi. - I know. That's hurting a lot.
-性感熊抱 -嗨 你们好啊
- This is a hot one. - Hello! Hi there!
-又见面了 -你好
- Hi again. - Oh, hi.
我找到你的车了
I, uh, found your bike.
太好了 你
Oh, good! You-
-是在加油站的吗 -不 在我家
- At the gas station? - No, at my house.
我邻居看到车倒在我门口 帮我放到车♥库♥了
One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage
那会儿你正在我卧室里 所以...
when you were in my bedroom, so-
我的典型风格?
Classic me?
快点宝贝 拿起积木
Come on, honey. Grab the block.
看 就像他那样 加油啊
See, like he did. You gotta do that.
-像他那样拿起来 -最近看电影了吗
- You gotta grab it like him. - So, seen any movies lately?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
我丈夫和我租了
You know, my husband and I just rented,
《妈妈咪呀》 我很喜欢
uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked,
只是觉得选梅丽尔·斯特里普做女主角不合适
but I don't know that Meryl Streep was the right choice.
你觉得呢
What did you think?
有没有搞错啊
Excuse me.
让梅丽尔·斯特里普去演蝙蝠侠都可以
Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice.
她是完美的
She's perfection...
无论她有没有跟克莱默离婚 穿没穿普拉达
whether she's divorcing Kramer, whether she's wearing Prada.
更不用说《苏菲的选择》了
Don't even get me started on Sophie's Choice.
想想我都动情
I get emotional thinking about it.
她根本无法原谅自己
She couldn't forgive herself.
我觉得她还好
I guess she was okay.
真的吗 不是吧
Really? Ooh.
拿起积木 亲爱的
Grab the blocks, sweetheart.
-怎么都没兴趣 -亨利在堆积木吗
- You're not even interested in it. - Is Henry stacking?
做得好啊亨利
Good job, Henry!
做得好
Good job!
Q R S T U V
Q-R-S T-U-V
W X Y 还有Z
W-X-Y and Z
我现在知道我的
Now I know my-
哇噢 莉莉
Whoa, Lily! Oh!
要不要这么高啊
Not so high. Wow!
-人生重要一刻啊 -是啊
- That is a big moment for her. - Yeah.
你要份录像吗
Would you like a videotape?
那个 不用
Uh, you know, I don't-
我都不知道她还能不能再做一次
I don't know if I can actually get her to do it again, so-
我们的课都有录像的
Well, we tape all of our classes.
父母自己带相机不好
We don't like parents bringing cameras in.
那样他们就不能一起参与了
It keeps them out of the moment.
课后我给你一份录像
I'll get you a copy after class.
太棒了 好的 谢谢你
That's super. Yeah. Great. Thank you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表