Oh, honey, you will.
不 我不希望有 现在很好玩
Oh, no, I hope not. It's-It's fun.
不好意思 我在等电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I'm just-I'm waiting for some news.
-什么电♥话♥ -我去应聘了一个法国的工作
-What news? -I'm-I'm up for the Paris job.
国际分公♥司♥的头头吗
The-The head of the international division?
那 那也太牛了
That's-That's-That's crazy.
嗯 没啦 我应该聘不上的 聘上当然好
Yeah, no. I mean, I'll never get it, but it'd be great...
因为我情夫之一在巴黎呢
'cause one of my lovers lives in Paris.
哇 我都不知道那句话中哪个词更震撼
Wow. I-I don't know what jumps out of that sentence more-
又是"情夫"又是"之一"的
you know, "Lovers" Or "One of."
我单身嘛 就是要这样啊
Well, I'm single. I mean, it's kinda what you do.
-嗯哼 -有个在巴黎
-Uh-huh. -I have one in Paris.
巴黎 纽约 迈阿密各有一个
Um, I have Paris, New York, Miami.
其实还有一个
I have a fourth one.
-我都忘了我的情夫了 真要命 -嗯
-I'm forgetting one lover. I'm forgetting one lover. -Mmm.
昨晚我把冰箱下面的散热器打扫了下
Last night I vacuumed the radiator thingy under the fridge.
太沾灰了
You know, it collects the dust.
平时就该清理的 我也忘了
Cause you should, and I don't. So-
等下 为我祈祷吧
Oh, hey, hold on. Cross your fingers.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
一想到瓦莱丽会得到
The thought of Valerie getting the one job
那份大家都想要的工作
in the whole company that everyone coveted
我心里可不怎么"情"愿
well, I wasn't a "Lover" Of that.
嗯 嗯 谢谢
Okay. Okay, thank you.
如何
Well?
他们还没定呢
Oh, they haven't made a decision.
他们说回头再告诉我
They're-they're gonna tell me later on.
-他们不是这么说的吧 -是啦
- That's not what they said, is it? - Uh, yeah, it is.
拜托 瓦莱丽 我不是外人
Oh, Valerie, come on. It's me.
朋友就该相互支持
What are friends for,
再坏的事情都可以跟我说
if not to be there for you when you get bad news?
-我聘上了 -天呐 啊
-I got it. -Oh, my God. Aaah!
-我是欧洲的头儿啦 -酒店头儿啦
- I'm the head of Europe. - Well, you know, for the hotel-
-不是整个欧洲 -差不多啦 差不多
- Not the continent. - Kind of though. Kind of.
你一开始为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me when you first heard?
噢 因为 那个
Oh, 'cause, you know
然后我才恍然大悟
And that's when it really hit me.
瓦莱丽才不嫉妒我 她可怜我
Valerie wasn't jealous of me. She pitied me.
我当时有点想把她带回家
And part of me wanted to take her back to the house...
让她看看我有而她没有的东西
and show her everything she was missing...
她真悲哀 没有孩子 没有老公
in her sad, childless, husbandless life.
但我知道"高风亮节"四个字儿咋写
But there's a little thing called "Taking the high road."
等下你到我家喝杯茶呗
Why don't you come by and meet everybody?
好啊 那挺好的
Oh, sure. That'd be great.
是啊 艾丽克斯就是个小天才啊
Yeah, I mean, Alex is just a genius,
海莉真是女大十八变
and Haley is turning into this beautiful young woman,
-她让我懂得了做母亲... -旧金山
-and it makes me realize that motherhood is -San Francisco.
-最重要的是 -我第四个情人 在旧金山
- The most important - That was my fourth lover. San Francisco.
-想不起来我今晚肯定睡不着 -嗯
- It would have kept me up all night. - Yeah.
老爸 快看
Dad, look.
等会儿 小家伙 我去上趟厕所
Just a sec, buddy. I'm on my way out to the bathroom.
你看 昨晚奥布里一家开了个巨型派对
Check it out. The Aubreys had this huge party last night,
瓶子都归我们了
and we got all these bottles to recycle.
-恭喜 -野格酒是什么
-Great. -What's Jegermeister?
那个...在童话故事里
Well, you know how in a fairy tale...
都会有种让公主睡着的药
there's always a potion that makes the princess fall asleep,
然后男生们就去亲她
and then the guys start kissing her?
野格酒也差不多 不同的是你醒来不是在城♥堡♥
Well, this is like that, except you don't wake up in a castle,
而是在兄弟会的房♥子 然后从此臭名远扬
you wake up in a frat house with a bad reputation.
海莉
Haley!
-卢克 都洒出来了啦 -擦
- Luke, you're spilling it! - Aw, crud.
天
God
耗子 好恶心
Gross! A rat!
酷
Cool.
等着 来了来了
Hang on. I'm coming.
你拿了我的一样东西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
我的心
My heart.
我在网上说了让你滚远点
I thought I I.M.'ed you to stay away.
嗷 海莉
Ow! Haley.
喂 迪兰 迪迪仔
Hello? Dylan? D-Money?
嘿 老兄 老兄
Hey, buddy! Hey, buddy!
嗨 左邻右舍们
Hello, friendly neighbors!
求帮忙啊
Little help?
可是我爱你
But I love you.
你之前怎么没想到你爱我啊
Well, you should have thought about that...
你竟然带莎伦·妮可利那个小婊♥子♥
before you took that skank Sharon Nicolini
去看安妮·海瑟薇的电影
to an Anne Hathaway movie.
我没带她去 只是碰巧遇到
I didn't take her. She was just there.
你就一个人去看安妮·海瑟薇的电影吗
So you were just there by yourself at an Anne Hathaway movie?
别忽悠我了
I don't think so!
是啊 我很喜欢她的电影
Yeah. Yeah. I like her movies.
她是个出色的女人 求求你 别闹了吧
She's every woman. Come on. Let's not fight.
坐下来 像两个不成熟的成年人那样谈谈吧
Let's just discuss this like two un-immature adults.
你好 帕特森太太
Hello? Mrs. Patterson.
嗨 我正等你电♥话♥呢
Hi. I've been waiting for your call.
嗯 我们可不可以再仔细谈一谈
Yeah. Uh, is there any chance that maybe we could talk a little bit-
没没没 挺好的 真挺好的
No, no, no, no. Now's perfect. That's fine.
不好意思 我这边吵 等我把办公室门关上
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. Let me just close my office door.
好了 能听清了
There we go. Much, much better.
我们再来回顾一下车祸的情形吧
Okay. Maybe, uh, we should go over the accident one more time.
一丝不"狗"地分♥析♥ 你真是个好律师啊
Put the dogs on a row. You're such a good lawyer.
[习语Put the ducks in a row有条不紊 一丝不苟
Gloria使用错误]
我就是想确保
Uh, I just wanna make sure
一定要搞清楚真实的情况
we're 100% clear on exactly what happened.
已经很清楚了啊 我跟你说了啊
Oh, we're clear. I told you.
怎么 你不信我吗
What? You don't believe me?
没 没 我只是
No, no. I just-
你知道 有时候会漏掉一些细节嘛
You know, sometimes you can forget tiny details.
比如 有没有可能 是你开太快了
Like, is it possible, maybe, uh, you were driving too fast?
-谁说我开太快了 -对 谁说的
-Who said I was driving fast? -Yeah, who?
我看着街上
I just-I'm looking at the street,
就想 如果你开得很快的话
and I'm thinking if you were driving a little fast,
你就有可能
it's possible that maybe you
-没看见那车 -你也跟他们一样
- didn't see the car - You're like everyone else, huh?
一切都是我们拉丁人的错
You blame the Latino driver.
在我们老家 总是把错都推给拉丁司机
Where I come from, they always blame the Latino driver.
你们老家不是所有司机都是拉丁司机吗
Where you come from, isn't everybody a Latino driver?
-曼尼 你跟他说 -没法说啊 我吃蛋糕呢
- Manny, tell him. - I can't 'cause I have a cupcake in my mouth.
得了吧 别拿蛋糕当挡箭牌
Oh, come on. Don't blame your cupcake.
怎么 你也觉得是我的错吗
What? You think I'm guilty too?
-没啦 -得
- No. - Fine.
我不要你做我的律师了
I don't need you as a lawyer anymore.
你俩不是觉得我是个烂司机吗
And if you two think I'm such a bad driver,
你们走回家好了
you're safer walking home.
拜拜
Chao.
-就这儿了 -真好
- Here it is. - It's really cute.
嗯 我们都很以此为豪呢
Yeah. We're pretty proud of it.
你的烂CD 拿着
Here's your stupid CDs...
你的烂衣服 还有狗屎诗
and your clothes and your poems!
-你敢扔试试 -我就敢了
- Don't you do it! - Oh, I'm doing it.
海莉 停手 你在干啥呢
Haley, stop it. What are you doing?
折磨我的心
Tearing out my heart.
那你去让莎伦·妮可利给你个吻痕啊
Oh, why don't you go get a hickey from Sharon Nicolini?
那是我吉他带子勒的 海莉
It's from my guitar strap, Haley.
-噢 谢谢你提醒我扔吉他 -那是我女儿海莉
-Oh, thanks for reminding me. -That's my daughter Haley
然后她男朋友 迪兰
And her boyfriend, Dylan, um
粉刷的颜色真漂亮
This is a nice color.
恩 是这样的 我家平时不这样
Yeah. Um, listen. This is not normal,
没这么 靠 是酒的气味吗
with all that, nor-nor is that liquor smell.
菲尔 宝贝 天 卢克 这是咋了
Phil, honey? Oh, my God. Luke, what is that?
野格酒 老爸说它可以让女生更容易亲
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表