小卡 我算是什么爸爸啊
Cam, I mean, what kind of parent am I
连自己的家人都保护不了
if I can't even protect my own family, you know?
我真想有那么一次无所畏惧
Just once I would love to be the guy with no fear...
站起来 该 该出手时就出手
who can stand up and, I don't know, you know, kick some ass.
你那小粉拳挥得真萌
You're so cute when you're angry with your little fists.
真想把你装进口袋里
Just wanna put you in my pocket.
老爸下楼了
Think he's coming.
-来了吗 -来了来了
- He's coming? - Here he comes.
-老爸 -生日快乐
- Dad! - Happy birthday!
孩子们 帅呆了
You guys! That's awesome.
-谁送来的气球 -小卡和米奇尔
- Oh, who are these from? - Cam and Mitchell.
典型的基情温馨
Those guys are a class act.
我们给你做早餐呢
We're making you breakfast.
法式华夫饼哦
French waffle cakes.
我猜猜 两片法式吐司夹华夫
Let me guess: One waffle in between two pieces of French toast
外面裹着煎饼
wrapped in a pancake.
全对
Nailed it.
过来吧孩儿们
Bring it in here, monkeys.
老爸爱你们 快过来
Love you! Get over here!
真棒
Good enough.
老妈人呢
Where's Mom?
你是说史上最棒的女人吗
You mean the greatest woman in the world?
正在苹果店门外排队呢
She is standing in line at the Apple Store,
要实现我所有的生日愿望
making all my birthday wishes come true.
看看味道怎样
Let's see how these bad boys taste.
-别碰 -老天 烫
- Oh, no... - Son of a... Oh! It's hot!
-没事吧 -刚出炉是吧 真是
- Are you okay? - Fresh out of the oven? That is...
-要冰块吗 -要
- Do you want some ice? - Yes.
靠 真是...
Oh, man! This...
-舒服多了 舒服舒服 -对不起 老爸
- Oh, that feels better. That feels better. - Sorry, Dad.
没有 太诡异了
No, it actually- That feels weird.
换了种疼法
That burns in a different way!
烤盘别洗啊 我皮还黏在上面呢
Don't wash this until we see if I can get my skin back. Okay?
让我看看
Let me see it!
不行 派对要晚上才开始呢
No! Your party's not until tonight.
你得等等
You're just gonna have to wait.
让我看看包装袋嘛 留在车里了吗
Just let me see the bag. Did you leave it in the car?
-对啊 -谁招待你的
- Yeah! - Hey, who'd you deal with?
是叫莫哈吗 他们管他叫"兽男"
Was it a guy named Mehar? They call him "The beast."
矮个子 他肯定忙着疯狂搬货
He's a tiny guy. He must've move a ton of product.
吊胃口哈 我喜欢
I kinda love that you're making me wait.
你是史上最棒老婆啦
You are the best wife ever!
史上最棒 绝对的
You are the best wife ever!
我没买♥♥到iPad
I didn't get you the iPad.
我到的时候已经卖♥♥光了
I got to the store and they were all out.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不懂 我网友都买♥♥到了
I don't understand. My online buddies got it.
高考落榜君和机器兄8点才到店里
SAT800 and Brobot didn't get there until 8:00.
你肯定比他们早
And you definitely got there before they did,
你不是六点半就去了
because you got there at 6:30.
不不不 你没早去吗 你上哪去了
No, no, no! You didn't get there at 6:30? Where were you?
我闹钟定了五点的
I set the alarm for 5:00.
起床下楼 结果又睡着了
I got up, I came downstairs, I fell asleep.
不要啊 老天爷
No! Oh, my goodness.
我做了什么 我做了什么
What have I done? What have I done?
-我该自己去的 -亲爱的 没事
- I should've done this myself. - Sweetie, you know what?
下周会补货的呀
They're gonna get more in next week.
下周
Next week?
让抢鲜♥族♥等下周 你太残忍♥了
That's the worst thing you can say to an early adopter.
你上哪去
Where are you going?
去找个重视别人生日的地方
To a place where birthdays still mean something.
我去开门
I'll get that.
-曼尼 -米奇尔
- Hi, Manny. - Mitchell?
你有何贵干呀
What are you doing here at...
现在时间 周六下午4点17分
4:17 on a Saturday afternoon?
我来还老爸的工具包
Oh, I'm just returning my dad's belt of tools, so-
周六下午4点17分吗
At 4:17 on a Saturday afternoon?
你没别的事可干了吗
Don't you have something better to do?
-装扮成功吗 -什么
- So, were you a big hit? - What do you mean?
你借这玩意多半是参加化妆派对嘛
Well, I just assumed there was some kind of costume party.
小卡扮印度阿三是不
Was Cam the Indian?
不 跟你说 爸
No. For your information, Dad,
我们确实是在家建了东西
we were actually doing a little construction at the house.
建了什么
What'd you build?
礼品包装小站
A gift-wrapping station.
真够基情的哈
And we're back.
-谢了 -不客气
- So, thank you for that. - You're welcome.
老爸 你记不记得我11岁时
Hey, uh, Dad, do you remember when I was, probably 11...
你教我拳击 我半途而废来着
and you were teaching me how to fight, and then I quit?
是啊 你说你要学的招数
Yeah, when you said everything you needed to learn
《西区故事》那种歌♥舞片里都有
you'd learn from West Side Story.
-对 -花拳绣腿好用吗
- Yeah. - How'd that work out for you?
哪天斗了舞 一定告诉你
If I'm ever in a dance fight, I'll let you know.
那 你还想教我吗
So, yeah- Is the offer, uh, still good?
怎么了 你和小卡闹矛盾啦
Why? What's the matter? You got problems with Cam?
怎么会呢 你咋猜那个
No! Why would you say that?
拜托 和男人同居哎
Well, come on. I mean, you know, sharing a room with a guy?
我跟我弟弟睡过上下铺 天天暴♥力♥
I bunked with my brother. I know that can get pretty rough.
我和小卡可不睡上下铺
I don't "bunk" with Cam.
爸 我就是想学点自卫术
Dad, I just wanna learn a little self-defense, you know.
还记得哪招 耍来看看
Show me what you remember.
-现 现在吗 -来吧
- Right now? - Yeah.
好吧 老天 拇指外扣
Okay, uh- Gosh, uh- Thumbs out.
-没错 乖仔 -然后
- Thumbs. Attaboy. - And then-
不咋漂亮 是不
That wasn't- That wasn't very pretty, was it?
其实 恐怕是太"漂亮"了
You know what? Maybe it was a little too pretty.
没错
That's the thing.
起飞了哈
Here it goes.
老天
Oh! Oh, man!
哥们
Buddy!
你起跳点太低了 才没飞起来
Think the problem is, you're not jumping from high enough.
去车♥库♥顶试试
You should get on top of the garage.
艾丽克斯 别害你小弟了
Alex, stop trying to kill your brother.
各位 妈妈要求助你们
Listen, guys, I need your help.
得给老爸找个iPad来
We've gotta find your dad one of those iPad thingies.
海莉 给你朋友群发短♥信♥
So, Haley, text everyone you know.
艾丽克斯 Facebook 推特什么的都发一圈
Alex? Facebook, chat, tweet, buzz, bling,
我不懂那些玩意 你要通过一切渠道
I don't know! Just do what you have to do.
千万找个iPad来 好吗
We have got to find one of these iPads. Okay?
卢克小可爱 别挡路
Luke? Sweetie, that means stay out of everyone's way
也别吸氢气
and stop inhaling the balloons.
我哪有吸氢气
I'm not inhaling them.
少撒谎了
Stop lying.
她怎么发现的
How did she know?
妈妈有没教你 别坐陌生人的车
Didn't your mama teach you never to take a ride from a stranger?
快放假了吧
Got a little vacation time coming up?
上月球好好玩吧
Have fun on the moon!
最近身体不爽是吗
Not feeling too well lately?
来看看医生
Maybe you should come see the doctor...
哥帮你解决
and I'll get rid of it!
你瞎嚷嚷啥呢
What's that supposed to mean?
请注意 参加菲尔生日派对的朋友们
Attention. If you're here for Phil's birthday party,
请到野餐区集♥合♥
they're gathering in the picnic area.
菲尔的生日派对
Phil's birthday party.
我老婆知道我会来这
My wife knew I'd be here.
给我准备了派对哎
She put together a whole party for me.
这能弥补iPad的事儿吗
Does that really make up for not getting an iPad?
我跟你交心了 你可别挑拨我们
Don't make me sorry I shared that with you. Okay?
拜啦各位
See you, fellas.
侬好呀
Howdy-do!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表