爸 等一下
Dad, hold on.
-我能和你谈谈吗 -好呀
- Can I talk to you for a second? - Sure.
宝贝们 我们走吧
Guys. Come on.
我觉得你没跟我说实话
I don't think you're being honest with me.
我知道你有什么事在心上
I- I know something is going on with you.
到底是什么事
What's up?
心上 我的内♥裤♥倒是提得太上面了
Something up? Well, my boxers are, uh, riding a little high.
我没在没心气跟你开玩笑
I'm not in the mood for jokes right now,
-虽然刚才那句逗死了 -谢谢
- although you nailed that. - Thanks.
-说得真好 -谢了
- Great stuff. - Thanks.
-我没事 -没事吗
- It's nothing. - Oh, it's nothing?
-不是跟妈有关吧 -不是
- Nothing to do with Mom? - No!
好吧 其实有关 我坠入爱河了
Well, yeah. I've fallen in love.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-她是谁 -是他
- Who is she? - He!
什么
What?
就是那边的小家伙啊
It's that little guy right over there.
快过来 过来 过来
Come on over here. Come on. Come on.
好孩子 瞧瞧他
There you go. Ah, look at him.
在驾车穿越全国的路上
Driving across country,
这个小崽子成功地
this little bastard nuzzled his way
夺走了我的心 对不对
right into my heart, didn't ya?
所以你就是不想送掉这狗罢了
So this is just about you not wanting to leave the dog?
你该和妈说清楚
Well, you should tell Mom.
和它在路上的这三天
Those three days on the road with him
是我人生最快乐的日子
were the happiest of my life.
这话你就别对她说了
You should leave that part out.
我不想因为留下斯科特而让爷爷难过
I don't want to keep Scout if it makes Grandpa sad.
我知道 宝贝 可是奶奶会过敏
Yeah, I know, sweetie. But Grandma has allergies,
所以斯科特必须留下
so Scout has to stay with us.
她可以打抗过敏针嘛
Well, she could always just get some allergy shots.
亲爱的 你不会愿意让她遭那罪的
Honey, you don't want to put her through that.
靠 当年我还为她做了结扎手术呢
Hell, back in the day, I got a vasectomy for her.
爸 爸 真的
Dad. Dad. Please.
斯科特是你的狗
Scout's- Scout's your dog.
他应该跟着你走
He should go with you.
那好吧 这可是你逼我的
Okay, you twisted my arm.
谢了 儿子 多谢你看穿了我的伪装
Thanks, Son. Thanks for poking through the armor.
-您下面也快穿出来了 -什么
- You're poking through the armor down there. - What?
骗到你了
Made you look.
你真是块奇才
You are a treasure.
来吧 斯科特 我们走了
Come on, Scout. Let's mosey.
等一下
Oh, oh, oh! Oh, wait.
-他喜欢这个 -那是肯定的
- He loves that, yeah. - Oh, I bet he does.
不 斯科特 这次轮到我开车了
No, Scout. This time I drive.
好好笑
You still got it!
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
不过我好像和我爸更加亲近了
but I think I might have actually gotten even closer with my dad.
真不敢相信他把我的狗带走了
I can't believe he took my dog.
-再见 -爷爷再见 爱你哦
- Bye-bye. - Bye, Grandpa! Love you!
再见 老爸
Bye, Dad.
-爷爷再见 我爱你 -卢克 停下
- Bye, Grandpa! I love you! - Luke, stay!
-卢克 停下 -下次再来 再见啦
-Luke, stay! - Come back soon! I'll see you later!
卢克 停下
Luke, stay!
-卢克 -停下
- Luke! - Stay!
弗兰克
Frank.
杰 真高兴见到你
Hey, Jay. Good to see you.
我也是 没想到你会在这儿
Great to see you. Didn't expect to find you here.
当我孙女男友的乐队
Well, listen, when my granddaughter's boyfriend's band
和我儿媳妇弟弟的男友
plays an under-21 club with my daughter-in-law's
在少年俱乐部一起演出 我不会错过
brother's gay partner, I show up.
这可是礼节问题
That's just how I was raised.
-你还没见过我太太吧 歌♥洛莉亚 -你好
- I don't think you met my wife, Gloria. - Hola.
很高兴见到你 你真是漂亮啊
Oh, it's a pleasure. You are a lovely woman.
-你一定是弗兰克吧 -哎呀呀
- You must be Frank. - Okay, then,
[Frank意译为坦白的 说实话
于是弗兰克(Frank)就很直白地夸赞歌♥洛莉亚]
你比国♥庆♥节时的拉斯维加斯街头还要火热啊
you are hotter than a Las Vegas sidewalk on the Fourth of July.
-我太过火了吗 -不 没事 弗兰克
- Did I go too far? - Not you, Frank. No.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表